Naughty Nomad Forum
Happiest Countries - Printable Version

+- Naughty Nomad Forum (http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Happiest Countries (/showthread.php?tid=648)

Happiest Countries - Dash - 01-08-2013

Look who tops the list, and specifically which city! It is a coincidence that I am dying to go to half these countries?!? Some prime destinations on this list for chasing poon.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/news/27579-colombia-happiest-country-on-earth-survey.html?fb_action_ids=10151147298446525&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=246965925417366

Quote:Colombia is the happiest country on earth, according to a recently released poll by WIN/Gallup International Association.

World's happiest countries

1. Colombia
2. Malaysia
3. Brazil
4. Saudi Arabia
5. Philippenes
6. Finland
7. Azerbaijan
8. Peru
9. Switzerland
10. Iceland

The Global Barometer of Hope and Happiness measured the happiness and hope in 54
countries around the world.

According to the survey, inhabitants of Colombia are almost twice as happy as the world average.

Happiness in the South American country has increased according to the survey that last year ranked Colombia the world's sixth happiest country.

In regards to economic hope, Colombia ranked 17 out of 54.

Inside Colombia, inhabitants of the Caribbean city of Barranquilla were the happiest, followed respectively by Medellin, Bucaramanga, Bogota and Cali.

Inhabitants of the United States proved significantly more pessimistic than Colombians, ranking 22 in terms of hope and 31 in terms of happiness.

RE: Happiest Countries - Mirage - 01-10-2013

I can believe that Colombia is number 1! haha

RE: Happiest Countries - Dash - 01-10-2013

Id be the happiest man on earth if I lived there.

I can believe it! haha

September cant come soon enough!

RE: Happiest Countries - Mixx - 01-10-2013

Shit - I can see why Colombians are very happy:

1. Cocaine was pioneered in Colombia, so they have acces to the best party drugs for 75% off.
2. The most beautiful/voluptuous women in the world are from Colombia - hands down! Colombia cranks out beauties like nobodies business.
3. You can be a fat slob, bald, make minimum wages, and over 50 years old - and juggle a harem of 18 year old pussy that is actually 3 points above your own looks!
4. Did I mention the best coffee in the world is made in Colombia?
5. You can be 30 years old, penny-less broke, and living with your parents and hot Colombian women STILL FUCK YOU KNOWING THIS (If you are colombian).
6. Aguardiente is fucking DIRT CHEAP - SO GETTING DRUNK ON WEEKENDS IS EASY FOR THE POOREST.
7. I was too drunk to drive one day, and the police drove me home and followed-up the next day to make sure I was ok...TRY GETTING THAT KIND OF SERVICE FROM POLICE IN AMERICA/EUROPE!! - DUI IS WHAT YOU GET!
8. LEGAL AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT IS 15!!! <<-- Damn. This makes for a lot of happy Colombians!
9. You fuck a girl, and a very high chance you can fuck all her friends too!
10. Every other weekend is a fucking 3-day weekend national holiday!!

Mixx

RE: Happiest Countries - fallenmanifesto - 01-10-2013

Colombia sounds like heaven wouldn't mind to move there permanently and live in the safe rich suburbs

RE: Happiest Countries - Dash - 01-10-2013

I am scratching my head on this one from Mixx's list

Quote:5. You can be 30 years old, penny-less broke, and living with your parents and hot Colombian women STILL FUCK YOU KNOWING THIS (If you are colombian).

Colombian women are more attracted to gringos, so why would a penny-less Colombiano be able to fuck hot chicks while a penny-less gingo wouldnt? Especially if he is good looking and actually spoke Spanish with a social circle?

A broke 30 year old good looking ripped blonde dude that spoke Spanish would lay fucking siege to Colombia. Piping down half the city if he had the time and wanted to.

Other than that, he made a pretty good case for Colombia!

Best country in the world for a white guy that likes Latin women imo.

RE: Happiest Countries - Rookiee - 01-10-2013

Can't wait to get there!!!!

RE: Happiest Countries - Mixx - 01-11-2013

Fast forward to 3:35 to see Colombian girls showing off their traditional Colombian "paisa" hats Wink

** Crank up your computer speakers for that extra special effect!

Enjoy!

RE: Happiest Countries - chochemonger1 - 01-11-2013

(01-10-2013, 03:07 PM)Mixx Wrote: Shit - I can see why Colombians are very happy:

1. Cocaine was pioneered in Colombia, so they have acces to the best party drugs for 75% off.
2. The most beautiful/voluptuous women in the world are from Colombia - hands down! Colombia cranks out beauties like nobodies business.
3. You can be a fat slob, bald, make minimum wages, and over 50 years old - and juggle a harem of 18 year old pussy that is actually 3 points above your own looks!
4. Did I mention the best coffee in the world is made in Colombia?
5. You can be 30 years old, penny-less broke, and living with your parents and hot Colombian women STILL FUCK YOU KNOWING THIS (If you are colombian).
6. Aguardiente is fucking DIRT CHEAP - SO GETTING DRUNK ON WEEKENDS IS EASY FOR THE POOREST.
7. I was too drunk to drive one day, and the police drove me home and followed-up the next day to make sure I was ok...TRY GETTING THAT KIND OF SERVICE FROM POLICE IN AMERICA/EUROPE!! - DUI IS WHAT YOU GET!
8. LEGAL AGE OF SEXUAL CONSENT IS 15!!! <<-- Damn. This makes for a lot of happy Colombians!
9. You fuck a girl, and a very high chance you can fuck all her friends too!
10. Every other weekend is a fucking 3-day weekend national holiday!!

Mixx
Mixx, seems like you are going back to the "source" and sound somewhat nostalgic about Colombia, when a few months ago you seemed a bit down about the changes going on there. Did Poland not live up to expectations?

RE: Happiest Countries - Angus Young - 01-11-2013

the decline in colombia has been substantiation over the past 5 years.. 10 /15 years ago was soooo much better

and its only getting worse thanks to facebook/forums like this

only matter of time before it is completely fucked aka rio

RE: Happiest Countries - Mixx - 01-11-2013

(01-11-2013, 11:49 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote: Did Poland not live up to expectations?

Yes, but not during Winter and 32F (0C) degree weather (sometimes colder), but I still did very well considering those factors.

Fact is, I'm going back in April. Smile Still, Colombian girls are hot, I'm just sick of fucking them and need variety. If you look at my 2013 plans in another thread, Colombia actually gets an entire month, BUT Poland gets 4 months from me.

Mixx