• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Count Zichy Offline
Stowaway

Japan
RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hello. I'm British-Spanish, live in London and travel across the world whenever I can. I prefer day game but I'm still not good enough at it to give me the best results as night game so I'm frequently forced to recur to the latter.
01-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Welcome aboard!
01-03-2015, 12:46 PM
[-]
  •
Count Zichy Offline
Stowaway

Japan
(01-03-2015, 12:46 PM)Don Wrote: Welcome aboard!

Thank you.
01-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Travelfiend Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum.

I'm a college student in my 20s. I live in the beautiful Pacific northwest.

I'm planning on traveling to Cambodia this summer. Specifically, Phnom Pehn. I'm going to teach English there.

Besides the abundance of weed I'm worried the country is just going to be hookers. I want to meet a cute good girl.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 04:53 AM by Travelfiend.)
01-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm doing what you plan to do in summer in a couple of weeks. Only I'm not so worried about the hookers I'm a veteran when it comes to shoring.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 10:25 AM by Rick91.)
01-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Travelfiend Offline
Stowaway

Oh that's cool so what's your best shoring tip our favorite site?
01-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
rahul Offline
Stowaway

hi girls and womens i m rahul 19 year old i m soo hoot and naughty i allways foke on beild my body . i like hard work. u want to now more about ne then call me
01-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
lol what
01-06-2015, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
What's your number?
01-06-2015, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
big fish Offline
Stowaway

What's up guys! Newbie "Big Fish" looking to soak up the travel expertise of you fellas. I've been reading for awhile and decided to finally join.
01-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ludius X Offline
Stowaway

Just moved to L.A. Hoping to get some tips on the local game here as well as contribute to the forum.
ludiusx.com
01-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like AwesomeX's post:
  • Shanked, William
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Hey Gents,

My name is James, I am American, born and raised in Manhattan, NY, but spent much of my life traveling the world. My family owns several international businesses, and we've been very fortunate to live in some amazing places. This last year I've been living in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. I own a flat in Leblon, I speak near-fluent Portuguese. I enjoy travel, surfing, kite-boarding, and adventure.

I also enjoy reading Roosh's forum, but I tried registering for the first time, and was banned several moments after I signed up. Hmm strange.

Anyways, I've enjoy reading the experiences of others on this forum, and hope to give my contributions in the near future.

Saúde!
01-08-2015, 04:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
noblenomad Offline
Banned

NO im not MAD

Im noblenomad. Im not big on introductions. Not even sure what it means. Something to do with getting friendly with the Chinese i figure. Im an average all American joe. Im livin aLONE. StAR lifestyle, on top of the world as we know it.

This is my first post, figured you would want to read peoples first post. Just figure i better stand corrected. My first post is standing closest to our old mill on the river road going towards the mountain. This is my first naughty nomadic internet post.

CUNTS-TITS- what was the rest of it?

If your after my big book of sex. the rules to play by. All i can tell you about it is,

My first sexual contact was

Lang

My last sexual contact was

Le-y

Then i was sent east to Virginia to study something a bunch of suits kept locked up and guarded. I forget what they called it, but that CUNTS&TITS talkin made me think about it again. Its true, my big book of sex is summed up by my first and last sexual encounters. One named LANG the other LEY. I think our government got together and scrolled it all down for me. That or they just wanted something they could have to remember it. I figure you want someone to LAY DOWN the LAW. Im just here to SPREAD the LAW around until they stop handcuffing me to live bed ridden lifestyles. If you ever heard them saying they fought the LAW, i had to LOVE the LAW, it started with a HOLLY JOLLY xmas. Ever since then I've been fightin fist to cuffs about this alpha sex status thing your talkin about. That's all I'm allowed to say about that. Some kind of F.B. does fb stand for fuck buddy? Its some kind of FB eye thing. How about telling me more about this CUNTS-TITS stuff everyone is talking about.

01-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
wtf is your problem?
01-13-2015, 02:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]