• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
TheProperVillains Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey all-

I'm Cloak, I've heard of this forum, but only recently got a chance to check it out.

I'm finally in a financial place to do some more traveling, so it makes sense to visit this forum and soak up the knowledge.

I will add value and knowledge whenever I can, though my travel experience is very limited compared to most of you.

Thanks for having me and Cheers!
TheProperVillains.com
Twitter:@ThePrprVillains
[Image: Fc4ZlV36.png]
In real life, the Villains always win
03-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Nice logo bro
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-08-2015, 07:30 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alibomaye Offline
Gunner

Zolo
After your stay in NY are you back to Dublin?
04-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Not sure. I'm probably head to Latin America for awhile. I'm applying for a six month extension at the mo.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alibomaye Offline
Gunner

Zolo
In Latin America which cities do you most desire to see?
04-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Irish Offline
Deckhand

Singapore
Evening all

I'm Irish. 35yo. Orginally from Ireland (funnily enough) lived in London and Glasgow in the UK before moving to Singapore at the start of 2013. Worked a souless career in banking finance before quitting back in December last year to take a career break to recharge the batteries and travel around Asia for a bit. Got a fair bit of knowledge of the nightlife in various different cities in SE Asia so will try drop a datasheet or two as well as some general ad hoc knowledge to add a bit of value to the forum.

Almost exclusively a nightgamer and I prefer to roll to higher end places (within reason), with the occasional bottle and table service. As us wanker bankers like to do. Got a fair bit of insight on that whole side of things as, when executed correctly, you can land yourself some serious top drawer chicks.

Operating at a fairly decent level I guess. Compared to my peers anyway. Current notch count as of writing 90 with 23 flags. Quality in my and others opinion has been of a good standard, which includes some minor celebrities and a threesome. (Tho, of course, being out here in SE Asia is easier than other parts of the world to be fair.)

By contrast I have hardly touched daygame until a recent solo trip to Tokyo (and all the cracking little girls kicking about bored during the day) inspired me to start doing it. Still a novice at it and still doesn't really feel like my thing but definitely picked up a flavour for it now.

Online game I have little patience for, so bar a few half arsed tinder swipes here and there I don't bother with it. Mainly cos I get superior quality through cold approach.

I always liked reading the NN blog and following Hangover radio. Really enjoyed the ebook as well. After browsing for a bit I don't know why it took so long for me to sign up to this forum, but here I am now. I have posted a decent amount over at RVF and take a particular interest in the whole travel section. NNF seems to have a strong travel section also so looking forward to exchanging ideas and maybe meeting a few of you guys kicking around Asia or wherever you may be.

Cheers
04-21-2015, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Don's post:
  • Count Zichy, Irish, Max
Don
Unregistered

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have quite a bit of knowledge. Your background is interesting because I felt the same way regarding my career as a banker, too. While I never got into private banking where some of the better money is at. I quit without notice and the next day I was in Russia.

Nice to have you aboard
04-21-2015, 10:18 PM
[-]
  •
KyleThompson Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Hi everyone!!

My name is Kyle, and I'm a New Yorker currently living and working in Barcelona. I've been reading the blog for a while, and now I'll be happy to share my experiences in Barcelona, so I can contribute to widen the community. ^^
04-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alfredo Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Hello Hunters 

I´m Alfredo, from Oporto, Portugal.

I love everything related with European east countries. Heart
Actually I’m addicted to travel and collect some flags there!!! 

Thanks to Nomad Naughty to be sometimes my GPS 
Cheers!!!
05-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
  • KyleThompson
Don
Unregistered

Welcome, guys
05-07-2015, 08:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes EEHunter's post:
  • Max
EEHunter Offline
Stowaway

Hi guys, I'm new here!
I'm a 23 yo guy from Italy, I'm a student and I love traveling and girls (especially Easter European ones).

Hope to find some like-minded people here, see you around!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 04:25 AM by EEHunter.)
06-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Diva1079 Offline
Stowaway

Hello everyone, I have just signed up.
06-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes sebparti's post:
  • Max
sebparti Offline
Stowaway

Hi brothers,
I m Sébastien, 31 from France. Thank you for your advices Naughty nomad, even if i didn t get a chance to use them yet. Stunning videos in Mogadiscio !!
Mostly, i had been traveling to europe and recently to africa : Ethiopia, and Madagascar.
I just come back from three month in Madagascar, charming girls, a mix of asian/african/european girls, it s a heaven, i recommand, i was there to graduate as a divemaster.
I m gonna be in Tanzania to volunteer from July to end of september and i m planning to challenge the night in some places around after. I don t know where now, it will depends on the price of airplaines, the opportunities to dive, maybe to some trekking and to have fun.

I subscribe with the idea of finding some travel mates interested in a epicurian trip in africa for some months (october to ....) , we could decide together for the organisation. Feel free to contact me for a multicultural trip !! Smile

Santé (cheers in french !!)
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2015, 09:58 AM by sebparti.)
06-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
welcome on board friends
say something more

(06-13-2015, 04:24 PM)Diva1079 Wrote: Hello everyone, I have just signed up.

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2015, 01:06 PM by Max.)
06-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
max6253 Offline
Banned

Hello everyone, I am new here.
06-15-2015, 07:24 PM
Find Reply