Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Teppen Guy Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hello everyone, Matt here. I'm 24 from New York City.

Friend and I planning a trip to eastern europe soon--looking forward to discussing with you all!
06-19-2015, 01:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Genghis_Cunt Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys,

New to this forum. Quit my job a month ago and began traveling in Europe. I suspect I'll be here for 12 months. I was in banking for a while and decided to take a time-out. I'm from the States, 34, Asian (hence the username), straight-shooter, and pretty social. Life is good and I'm all about the experience and have been with a wide range of girls (weight, looks, age, race, and sanity)... Don't drink regularly but when I do, known to make quite a spectacle in a good way (some friends call me Jeff Chang from 21 and over). Anyway, off to Tallinn, Estonia for a month. I've never been. From there, I will go to Helsinki/Riga/Vilnius. I'm all about learning and sharing so let's hear it.
06-25-2015, 06:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
doktor_mabuse Offline
Banned

Hey guys.

I've got a little business that brings me to all sorts of unusual places. I've been traveling since I was young. I'm so focused on generating income, however, that I've neglected my sex life. Needa change that. I'm originally from what was once East Germany, but is now just Germany. I'm half German, half Russian.
I found this website and enjoyed the stories and guides. Made me want to reach out and improve my skills with the ladies, make life more enjoyable.

Cheers.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 02:30 AM by doktor_mabuse.)
06-26-2015, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vendetta Offline
Stowaway

Well howdy folks!

I've been back in the UK since April 2014 - before that I was in Bangkok for a year. It was very sad coming home but I ran out of money and had failed to make my dreams of becoming a full-time trader come true in time.

However, after a year of being back, I'm financially getting back on my feet, am trading again with a great group and hopefully will go live soon.

As soon as I'm successful at it, it'll be debts cleared and leaving the UK again.

I think my next destination will be Shanghai - I fancy getting my China-Girl count high, so far, only 1!

So, that's a brief intro to me, some of you may remember me from the Roosh V forum - I've been banned about 3 times under different names for no reason whatsoever, so have given up on that dismal forum and come here - hopefully not so retarded and/or run by such a megalomaniac! (I promise it's him, not me!) Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 03:42 AM by Vendetta.)
06-26-2015, 03:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Peter Offline
Stowaway

Hi Friends!

I'm new to this forum, here i like to share some informations about my company, Skylink parking. We provide an efficient and reliable Heathrow Meet and Greet Parking service. The system of Heathrow Meet & Greet offer customers an affordable and convenient way to park at the Airport.

Why choose Skylink Meet and Greet?

1. Great value for money.
2. Personal & professional approach.
3. Operated within a 5 mile radius of Heathrow Airport.
4. Trained and experienced drivers.
5. Ability to service left hand drive vehicles.
6. All chauffeurs with more than 3 years meet & greet experience.
7. Range of packages to suite individual needs.
8. Open 365 days per year.
9. Servicing all terminals in the Heathrow Airport.
10.Fully secure compound. Thank you, keep in touch with me... Smile
07-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Danishguy Offline
Stowaway

I am a danish traveler who have been to Ukraine and Belarus around 15-20 times. Be there again this summer - would love to meet for a cold one or seven
07-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Quaestum's post:
  • Max
Quaestum Offline
Stowaway

Hey everyone,

I'm a German in my 20's, currently living in New Zealand. Before coming down here I didn't have any notable experience with women nor independent international travel, so my 6 months in Auckland on my own were mind-blowing, yet humble by you guys' standards. For almost two years I'm in a relationship with an Asian girl now, she's choice but as you can imagine I licked blood when coming here and now I have a strong desire to travel and of course experience more. One month ago I discovered the RVF, the "manosphere" and subsequently Naughty Nomand and well, what can I say: My jaw didn't only drop once when reading some of these stories. While being sort of "trapped" in my relationship now, I want to learn as much as possible to be able to travel longer periods (she wants to do it too but honestly I think she's more after comfortable trips, while I want to seek the adventure), and then I'll see how my life works out.

I can contribute knowledge about living/activities/work in New Zealand as non-Kiwi, but unfortunately not much about the women here, which isn't that bad though as most Kiwi women look average to ugly anyway. If you come here, it's a good place to hook up with Asian girls and obviously backpackers.

Looking forward to learn from you guys!
07-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigsmooth88 Offline
Stowaway

I'LL KEEP IT SIMPLE BRAND NEW TO THIS SITE, WAS TOLD BY A FELLOW BROTHER OF MINE, MILITARY GUY!!!! AND JUST LOOKING TO TRAVEL TO SOME PLACES, AND WAS TOLD THAT US DARK SKIN FOLKS DO GOOD IN CENTRAL/EASTERN EUROPE SO THATS WHERE I'M LOOKING. SO IF ANY OF THE HOMIES GOT SUGGESTIONS LET A BROTHER KNOW. ALSO I WAS IN BOGOTA, COLOMBIA FOR 10 MONTHS WORKING. LET ME SAY FOR ALL THE WHITE GUYS OUT THERE IS YOUR PLAYGROUND!!
07-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hobdebally Offline
Stowaway

Hi guys. I'm from Cork, Ireland and have travelled extensively. Now that there are direct Dublin Addis Ababa flights, I'm planning a trip to Ethiopia. I'd be interested in making contact with anyone who has been or plans to be.
07-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ATOWN Offline
Gunner

New here, been in game for a little over a couple years. Right now 15 notches and 3 flags, but I've lived in my medium sized Midwestern city my whole life. Plan on going to Colombia for six months in October.
07-14-2015, 10:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
sundi Offline
Stowaway

What's up! you see my name.. new here can't wait to read and share post.

Traveling to Tanzania, Zambia and Uganda this August... I'll report back when trip is finished.

If anyone will be in the area maybe we can link up.
07-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nurman Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
I am Nurman and new here. Hello from my side to all of you guys.. I hope it will be a good time to be a part of this forum.. Big Grin
07-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
ZSH Offline
Stowaway

Been lurking for a year off and on, decided I might as well make an account Tongue I have collected Lonely Planet travel guides since I was a teen, but haven't had much of a chance to actually step out of the country - planning on hitting Phils, Japan, China, Russia when I graduate college and start a small IT business.

I know a little programming to get by, but I have my eye on digital project management and/or web design. Linux has been my OS of choice since 2012 and I have quite a bit of experience with OS virtualization.

Cheers!
07-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
LupusMan Offline
Stowaway

Hi everyone, a Scandinavian here (PM for country/city). I enjoyed several of NaughtyNomad's travel articles and decided to make an account. Looking forward to read and share experiences with all of you.

My plans right now: enjoy life and explore the world we all live in.
07-22-2015, 07:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mystro Offline
Account not Activated

I'm Mystro, I will. Be travelling a bit so anticipating how places will be.. Next stop belgrade! Check my post and help me
07-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Find Reply