Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
hellcine Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey guys, Mihos here and work for navy. Nice to meet you all!
02-28-2016, 09:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr Yorkshire Offline
Stowaway

S'appnin fellas, 22 year old student here. Love travel and aim to go straight into travel as soon as i finish my business degree - look forward to chatting with you lot!
03-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
kspaceman Offline
Stowaway

iamkaisersoze here. 30 yr old world traveler, aspiring photorapher, basketball lover. I've been to 25 countries, I speak Arabic and Spanish, and currently in Medellin. I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully meeting up!
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2016, 09:21 AM by kspaceman.)
03-26-2016, 09:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Balls2thewall Offline
Stowaway

Hi, I'm from South Africa, love travelling and about to embark on a new adventure to the Philippines. I find almost half the fun of an overseas trip is the learning, planning and anticipating.....
04-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
johnnycache Offline
Stowaway

Big Grin  RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hello all ! Getting ready to bail permanently from the USA ... with first stop being Colombia for about 3 months, then Spain for 3 months, and down to the Southern Cone for summertime Christmas festivities. That's gonna be 2016 (as far as I have planned). Hope to learn/share some ideas on here about travel, adventure, and of course poon.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2016, 03:14 PM by johnnycache.)
04-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ElGringo Offline
Stowaway

Early 30s Italian here, travelled most of Europe and now that I have finished my studies I'm looking into travelling either to Latin America or SEA. And if I like it maybe work there. Looking forward to participating more in the forum
05-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brokinetic_8191 Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys,
I am a newbie in pick up. Gonna learn a lot from you guys and will be sharing my journey here. Im gonna be travelling soon in Europe and have fun.
06-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tims Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys! Just signed up. 

Currently living in Thailand, Bangkok. Earlier this year I lived in Koh Pha Ngan, and before that Sukhothai. Really like it here. Have no plans about going home anytime soon. 

See ya around!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Fun and informative blog posts about Thailand and its vicinity. -> Goodbye Boring Life
08-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
what your favorite spot in thailand?
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

08-27-2016, 02:33 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tims Offline
Stowaway

(08-27-2016, 02:33 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: what your favorite spot in thailand?

Really depends on what I'm looking for. 

Girls - Bangkok. So much girls in this town it's absurd. Just pull up Thai Cupid or Tinder and you can have 5 dates every day and fuck a new girl every night. 
Tropical vibe - Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Samui, Koh Tao. Phuket is also good but I think it's too much people there. Much more chill on the islands, and I love to drive around on a motorbike. 
Rural - Sukhothai. Not a single person talks English here. Have fucked some innocent and cute rural girls here. Fresh from the farm. 
Mongering - Pattaya or Phuket for sure. But I would probably choose Phuket because you can do all the side trips and shit there if you need a break. Pattaya is much more isolated. Not much outside. 
Culture, mountains, friends etc - Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
Finding a girlfriend - Probably Chiang Mai or Bangkok. But that is not on my to-do list right now... Tongue

To be honest I like to mix it up. If I'm staying in Bangkok too long I become claustrophobic, and if I stay in Koh Pha Ngan for too long I get kind of restless and miss the craziness of Bangkok.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Fun and informative blog posts about Thailand and its vicinity. -> Goodbye Boring Life
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 05:26 PM by Tims.)
08-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
I'm a swiss man, mid-thirties back in the game after a couple of years off of it. Looking to reach mastery for the sake of being surrounded by beautiful women. 

My physical type of women: fair skin, hair: red, raven dark or blonde, eyes: shades of blue or green, body type: big boobs, not too thin, not too chubby, nice legs, nice neck, nice back. I like tall women as well. I have a tongue ring fetish.

Character of women I like: open-minded, free-spirited, easy-going, funny, smart, sexual, likes to talk, philosphical, well-travelled, spiritual, adventurous, submissive. 

What I like the most about discovering a country is the culture/language and nature.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 10:42 PM by John Doe.)
09-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.BadGuy Offline
Stowaway

Turkey
Hello all! Nice to be in the forum! 
Best wishes from Ankara, Turkey!
10-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
so hows turkey? lol
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

10-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Xanathos00 Offline
Stowaway

Peru
Hello, I am Xanathos from Peru. Here to learn a lot, and sharing what I can. Glad to help in anyway I can. Nice to meet you all! =)
10-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
milosevic.d Offline
Stowaway

Brazil
Star  RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey all. I'm Dejan from Serbia.

Been on the road since 2010, almost constantly. I mostly go for the tropical/beach places, spending 3-5 months in one place at a time. Currently windsurfing in Brazil, planning to go to Dominican Republic mid January.

Supporting myself by working online as a freelance programmer.

Few years ago my dream was to have a girlfriend that would follow me on my trips. Now I yearn for a wingman instead.
11-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Find Reply