• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
Due to me only being able to go out like once a week at the weekend I'v got to make it count. Last time I stated I was going to try an RSD type approach to it. I did but I just couldn't get into it. I didn't feel good about the whole thing and I felt kind of like what the fuck am I supposed to say to these girls. It was a frustrating negative experience.

Anyway I guess each weekend I will try something new unless it's seeing me results (I'm not saying RSDs concepts don't work I was just finding it hard to apply myself and not enjoying the process).

This weekend I plan on using more or less the just of what Christian McQueen says in his article the art of the approach.
http://www.returnofkings.com/17171/the-a...e-approach
It seemed a very simple and natural breakdown of what I do on nights when I pull. I'd never given much of the basic premises of it much thought though and how much we could control these factors.

Basic breakdown is pump up your self worth/feel like the man/convince yourself of it internally

Convince yourself you look good and do what you can to make sure you actually do

He then talks about instinctual this goes kind of against the whole 3 second rule old pua rule which has worked for me in the past but often made me look retarded at approaching at what felt like an awkward moment.

I liked it because it kind of made me think of the things I do when I actually pull vs what I did last weekend which sucked.

My aim will be to put emphasis on pumping my self worth up and feeling like I look good. Then looking for IOIs and going in when it feels right to me.

No pressure, no spam approaching, no routines, convince myself I'm the shit in my head, do what I can to look my best and see how this plays out.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 06:01 AM by Rick91.)
06-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach - by Rick91 - 06-06-2014, 05:59 AM