I don't have a crew.
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I don't have a crew.
So,

I really have a lot of cool friends, which I can divide in two groups.

Girls: I hang around with a lot of girls and most of them are cool. Some of them even help me to score chicks and my ex-roommate for example arranged me a girl for my birthday. Most of them are bi-sexual. But well, I can't really bring girls along for traveling and chasing skirts ..

Guys: most of them are a bit alternative or geeks. Most of them like a good party and do some drugs, but none of them are as hedonist as me Dodgy. So, I don't have friends to use as wingmen, chase girls and be crazy because my friends simply aren't like that.

So I don't really have friends to just take off, travel all around, go party like crazy and score chicks. My best friend wants to travel to Asia with me later this year, but I don't know if he has it in him ..

I love to travel on my own and I'm never bored, but sometimes I feel I need like one or two guys along as wingmen (et vice versa). It really opens doors.

Anyone else having this problem?
07-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omar Offline
Gunner

RE: I don't have a crew.
yep

A couple of my good friends who i've traveled with before recently got married so are no longer down. All my other friends are nice guys but just not what I'm looking for in a travel buddy - as in able to talk to girls, dress well, cool, etc..

I'm definitely not a hedonist but I just want some cool guys in my crew to create some memories with. I would travel alone, and I have done before, but sometimes you need a solid crew to really make that holiday special
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 09:25 PM by omar.)
07-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
yes. Having a crew can make a big difference. If you travel solo, I recommend going to cities where there are other expats to be found. One thing about Ukraine is that outside of Lviv, Kiev, and Odessa, there are few western expats.

07-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

I have a large core of friends of which none of whom are keen on traveling. Most think my adventures in Central and Eastern Europe are quite bizarre and result in many jokes. This is more than likely the result of poor understanding of the culture and geography, but hey, they're my friends.

I do have some fringe friends that are quite interested in travel and have expressed interest in joining me one of these times but they never nothing formal is ever put on the table. They either have trouble finding time or have no money.

Anyways, I (27) am the only one that is not married or in a long term relationship, so I've accepted that I will be traveling solo for now and for all of eternity.
07-10-2014, 03:42 PM
[-]
  •
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
I am fortunate enough to have a childhood crew of 3 solid male friends since my early teens and we all think about the same: Pussy.

Over the years some of us got married and divorced and are past our 30s, but we still get a boys night out once and a while but unfortunately they cannot afford to travel as much as me. We know each other almost since born, like brothers, and you can read minds when you develop that kind of trust.

I do have the occasional workmate wing-men on SEA travels, but in situations like that I tend to start the night with them and eventually get "lost" in the flood of females SEA provides, hard to keep track of your mate when having to choose between hot Asian cuties in Jakarta or Bali nightlife.
07-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omar Offline
Gunner

I think that's where a place like this comes in, where guys can connect with other like-minded travellers
07-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes nescio's post:
  • Apollo
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

I just need some guys around me, who are real guys, you know, without being macho shit. Not giving a fuck, adventurous and liking to travel ... The three p's: partying, pussy and pot. Well-dressed, know how to talk to girls, so you can be each other's wing and also can teach each other.
07-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Partisan's post:
  • Hidden Gems
Partisan Offline
Crewmember

United States
(07-10-2014, 07:05 PM)nescio Wrote: I just need some guys around me, who are real guys, you know, without being macho shit. Not giving a fuck, adventurous and liking to travel ... The three p's: partying, pussy and pot. Well-dressed, know how to talk to girls, so you can be each other's wing and also can teach each other.

Its up to the kind of mindset you adopt whether you are solo or dolo. If you have the drive, will, confidence and ambition to succeed, then you will. The vast majority of the time I am solo. The only time(s) when I am not is when I hit Ekaterinburg or Belgrade. When its Ukraine or Belarus I'm on my own but I still manage to have a blast. Its up to the person and how they carry themselves. However if you are a newbie I would advise you to hit Prague/Budapest or the Baltics if you want to flavour EE. Build on the experience and take it from there.

07-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like nescio's post:
  • Alex, TideRide
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

I always have friends wherever I go. I'm very social and always meet new people, but would be fun to have some male friends who are into the same stuff you can go chase pussy with. Really can improve the hunt and also seems fun. I chased quite some pussy solo in Africa, though I always had friends around, but I'd like to have some wingmen.
07-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • Apollo
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
yeah ....we are minority.
It will get even tougher when folks disappear into relationships etc..and most of them never come back to surface. I have two solid friends who I go with and who qualify for these type of trips...however we are limited now days in terms how often we can travel as we all have families now. I will be planning my next expedition but not sure this time if any of them will join me as may be too much for them to endure.
Sharing experiences with people on the same frequency adds value and it is more fun. Also with the right people you can build social momentum etc....

Solo travel is fine too...just different dynamics apply.

07-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(07-10-2014, 11:44 PM)nescio Wrote: I always have friends wherever I go. I'm very social and always meet new people, but would be fun to have some male friends who are into the same stuff you can go chase pussy with. Really can improve the hunt and also seems fun. I chased quite some pussy solo in Africa, though I always had friends around, but I'd like to have some wingmen.

You know about the fine black girls in Atlanta- what spots in Africa had tons of black beauties?
07-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo really surprised me with the amount of fine black ladies. Ethiopia was really the shit, it was AMAZING. My guess is that Angola and Capeverde have tons of stunners because they are mixed. I had a few really hot mixed girls. North of Africa has a lot of stunners, think of Morroco, lots of hotties. I have dated and fucked girls from: Cameroun, Gabon, Ghana, Nigeria, Congo, DR Congo, South-Africa, Angola, Ethiopia, Morroco, Erithrea, ... I imagine Nigeria to be full of hot girls, tomorrow I'm sending an application for a job in Lagos, I would love to party and fuck in Nigeria. Then Erithrea, Somalia and Ethiopia, Morroco, ...

I used to be into latinas, but black girls really won. I was fucking a Brazilian-Egyptian girl a while ago, claiming to be an ex-playmate (dunno if true) and didn't do me much. Nothing like the moves of a black girl. These girls really know how to party. I wanna fuck TONS of black girls.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 03:46 AM by nescio.)
07-12-2014, 03:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

I'd be very interested in finding the best girls in Africa. The ones in the bottom two pictures... just to know. I like smaller features.
07-12-2014, 04:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

ilostcount, there are really plenty of hot chicks with fine booty, sexy dressed 'n shit. And they really know how to dance. It's crazy how they can move on those heels. I have never seen girls dance like that, not even in Latin-America. I dated an Erithrean stripper and she could stand still horizontally with one arm on the pole. She was riding on me spreading her legs 180 degrees putting one in my neck and I could rotate her like a helicopter, crazy shit. In Congo I dated a cute small (not too small, though) girl who danced really, really sexy. When she was dancing, the whole club was just drooling while watching her. They all love to give head and they're the fucking shit in bed. If you don't like too dark types, there are plenty of girls who have lighter skin and there are also mixed girls. I have dated four mixed girls, all of them were half Portuguese, half Congolese.

Throwin' that ass for days ..
Booty goin' up ... down ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Q4Zk3CN8k

07-12-2014, 05:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omar Offline
Gunner

how did this turn into a black girl love fest? hahaha

i love black girls too - haven't had the chance yet though