Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooshs New Video
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Rooshs New Video
odessa has wonderful architecture and it's actually a very good looking city. roosh, the spoiled western prick that he is doesnt know what he is talking about. i guess ankara or tehran or wherever he comes from is far better. (sarcasm)

the run down buildings are aweome imo they give u that raw feel of back in time
10-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
When will we get to see the Lviv-video, Deb?
10-10-2014, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Cmon Deb
Show us your local teen 7s in a film format and your day in the life.
10-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

Most FSU/EE soviet made cities are very run down in the off center areas. In other words, 99% of the city. But we tend to stay in the old renovated historic cultural centers. Roosh isn't wrong if he is talking about the non center areas.

This contrasts with US cities where the residential areas consist usually of well kept homes and more clean than the business districts.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 04:35 AM by bitchslayer.)
10-10-2014, 04:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
wtf is he complaining about, nothing wrong with the building, kinda cool. He doesn't know jack about communism. Voice boring, video boring as fuck
10-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
He should go to Hong-Kong\Macau, cross the border to mainland China, drive a few hours and see what a real post-communist shithole looks like. The view is a repetition of the following cycle: Rice Field > Dirty Chemical Industry > High Tension Cables > Communist Residential Buildings (repeat). And they used the same fucking model of residence across the whole bloody country. And it goes on, and on, and on... until eventually you find some Karaoke Palace full of neon lights in the middle of nowhere with women clapping and cheering you as you go in... (my adventures in Guangzhou is a story for another day).

I also kinda liked the city, any good city got to have a bit of dirt, a bit of mystery. Maybe I'll visit EE one day and check it out, so far I only saw the bitches the Russian Mafia brings to Bali (they bring their whores with them when they travel).
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 10:55 AM by Apollo.)
10-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Apollo
Man where are some other spots that the EE girls vacation at in SEA?

Are they Coming and going on vacation all 12 months (not seasonal for beaches like California or Uguguay)?

Deb
Have you ever thought about doing a YouTube parody of Rooshs video?

If that's too personal could you film the people, streets, and shops on the busiest streets of Lviv like your favorite blogger did in Odessa ?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 04:36 AM by TideRide.)
10-11-2014, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • Hicks
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I am tired to see comments yet again about Roosh on this forum. I am tired about gossip and drama nonsense.

I did not read his books / publications and I do not intend to. I think the so called books / internet publications called "Bang Poland, Bang Ukraine etc " are to say the least disrespectful and of poor taste. I can assure you in my circles he will not make many friends in Poland.
This fellow is controversial and brings some low level vibrations. After all I wish him that he will find his way out. I will give him + 1 for creating the platform where Folks can exchange ideas and stay together on so called RVF and there are few good people imo.Yes, few good road warriors are still there and I think they know (SEA mostly). This forum is something rough but I encourage other Road Warriors to take out armour and speak.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014, 12:55 PM by Max.)
10-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Alex
Which City is better for talent- Kiev or Odessa?

Max-
I've read all of Rooshs books.

One thing that's very cool about him is he could've easily been a lonely Indian/Middle Eastern nerd scientist type but instead he pushed through his pain and figured out girls. Ive been to college bars and seen the aindian lab science table of guys and thats quite an evolution in social intelligence to go from that to international game writer. As much as he rags on DC- I've seen some decent lookin girls from there. It's not Miami but there are way more boring places. I admire how he shares very personal things in the books and has a motivational Dale Carnegie kind of cadence to his writing. I like to clown abit and as much as him and Deb have had exchanges it would be funny to make a big joke out all of it for some YouTube laughs but judging by Debs radio silence that's not gonna happen on his end. I'm sure Lviv has some beauties though. Once again you got to hand it to Roosh for putting his face out there as many are too shy.
10-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

(10-10-2014, 10:41 AM)Apollo Wrote: He should go to Hong-Kong\Macau, cross the border to mainland China, drive a few hours and see what a real post-communist shithole looks like. The view is a repetition of the following cycle: Rice Field > Dirty Chemical Industry > High Tension Cables > Communist Residential Buildings (repeat). And they used the same fucking model of residence across the whole bloody country. And it goes on, and on, and on... until eventually you find some Karaoke Palace full of neon lights in the middle of nowhere with women clapping and cheering you as you go in... (my adventures in Guangzhou is a story for another day).

I also kinda liked the city, any good city got to have a bit of dirt, a bit of mystery. Maybe I'll visit EE one day and check it out, so far I only saw the bitches the Russian Mafia brings to Bali (they bring their whores with them when they travel).

The Russian men bring there women with them to Thailand too. Most are not very good looking. I think Russian women must quit taking care of themselves once they get married.
10-14-2014, 03:32 AM
Find Reply