Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel / Cell Phone ~ Offline Dictionary / Conjugated Sheets ect.
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Travel / Cell Phone ~ Offline Dictionary / Conjugated Sheets ect.
Trying to think of the best set up for when I go to Colombia

I am thinking downloading a few offline dictionary apps and also making / saving some conjugated chats to evernote or something to access offline as well.

Anyone used any of these methods?
06-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Travel / Cell Phone ~ Offline Dictionary / Conjugated Sheets ect.
I am not talking about "learning a language".

Simply the best way to utilize a smart phone for offline use.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 01:19 AM by Dash.)
06-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

How long till you go to Colombia...1.5 years or something isn't it?

I vote for 'worry about Colombia closer to the time and focus on where you live right now'.

Foever Mirin!
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 11:37 AM by RockingForever.)
06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(06-11-2013, 11:34 AM)RockingForever Wrote: How long till you go to Colombia...1.5 years or something isn't it?

I vote for 'worry about Colombia closer to the time and focus on where you live right now'.

This wasnt specifically about me or Colombia even though that is what I will use it for.

More of a general discussion on the set up one can use for accessing words, phrases, and conjugations offline from the smart phone when they travel.

The only thing I am gonna be focusing on till December is passing my High School Mathematics licensing exam.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 11:41 AM by Dash.)
06-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

(06-11-2013, 11:38 AM)Dash Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 11:34 AM)RockingForever Wrote: How long till you go to Colombia...1.5 years or something isn't it?

This wasnt specifically about me or Colombia even though that is what I will use it for.

More of a general discussion on the set up one can use for accessing words, phrases, and conjugations offline from the smart phone when they travel.

The only thing I am gonna be focusing on till December is passing my High School Mathematics licensing exam.

Dash, your trip to Colombia definitely seems years away. Anyhow, I'm somewhat of a loyal Blackberry user, maybe this won't help you, but you can get the idea and search for something similar:

ReadItNow! - Pocket client (formerly known as ReadOnTouch PRO)

No time for surfing? You would like to read everything later, even offline? The solution is ReadItNow! With ReadItNow! you have all saved content neatly arranged for later reading on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ and BlackBerry 10 device. With ReadItNow! everything is made ready for later reading on your PlayBook. Simple in use the app fits all saved web-content for a pleasant later reading experience. If en route to work, or different places without internet connection, once transferred the saved content from your favorite websites follow you with this app wherever you go!

Something like this should definitely work, don't you think? Anyway, there's this other one:

Speak Spanish

Get the most important sentences from 8 categories: - Basics - Relationships - Fun - Business - Numbers - Events - Travel - Emergency "Speak Spanish" includes 114 audio recordings that are directly played with a simple click on a button. You will learn the pronounciation better than with any other program! Very simple to use, NO additional costs and NO internet connection needed!

An English-Spanish dictionary also works. I'll go to Colombia once again in a few months. Cheers.
06-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
downloaded an offline webpage reader from android and damn these things are a godsend!

mad im just now aware! lol
06-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
whats an offline webpage reader?
06-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Offline Browser
06-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Find Reply