Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sarajevo Experience
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

My Sarajevo Experience
I've mentioned this in some other threads, however I know feel like I've got a terrific grasp on the city and its people. I'd consider making a video or two for you guys if you're interested. Just tell me what you want to see.

I'm not the best pua nor the worst but I feel like I should have done some more research before I came to this charming -- yet difficult -- place. I've gamed in several countries with varied success, I thought Sarajevo would be no different; I was wrong.

I am all about the BBR (Boob to Boby Ratio) and some of these Sarajevan broads are through the roof in that category, however that is where the compliments end.

You can have all the game in the world with these chicks and it won't matter one bit; they're old school. No western charm will get them in bed for a one-nighter. I've come to the conclusion that the best way to get a lay here is to break into a social circle. I'm in my 2nd of 8 weeks studying/interning here. I've broken into a social circle and let me tell you, it is like night and day.

I've cold approached more girls than I can count and there have been times where the girls literally just give you the cold shoulder. It is an experience I was not prepared for. Not to say that Day game doesn't work, it is just really rare.

The ones I did break through to, I tried taking the slow approach only to have them tell me that they're muslim and cannot date christians. It is frustrating, but I've befriended a group of muslim girls who are DTF, so all is not lost.

If you're coming here for 2-3 nights, good luck.

Pipelining is just as much of a waste of time. The girls on Badoo from Sarajevo are on there to be seen. They might send you a message or two but securing a date with them is next to impossible.

It is not just the women who can be cold, the service in every bar or restaurant I've gone to has been laughable. You can sit there for 10-15 minutes before a waiter even takes your drink order. And I do not know how many times I've been pushed and nudged by one of the service workers at a bar. Apparently, it is apart of the culture here, but there have been times where I almost clocked them.

Apart from the ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE girls (they even only drink juice at bars), the city itself is quite beautiful. There is obviously still some remnants of the Yugoslav war, but the city is easily walkable and quite dense as well as very safe. Although, there is still some tension here. My Kosvar-American friend was told off by a Serb once she revealed her ethnicity.

The nightlife here is good if you're into sitting around in pubs trying to slice your way into a social circle. There is one club, Sloga Rock Club, which is bumping on Thursday and Saturday, but other than that the nightlife is just plain Okay. To put that in context, I consider Belgrade to have the best nightlife in E.E.

So, 6 more weeks left here. Ask me anything or shoot me a PM if you're making the trek here.
06-16-2013, 03:51 AM
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: My Sarajevo Experience
Quote:It is not just the women who can be cold, the service in every bar or restaurant I've gone to has been laughable. You can sit there for 10-15 minutes before a waiter even takes your drink order. And I do not know how many times I've been pushed and nudged by one of the service workers at a bar. Apparently, it is apart of the culture here, but there have been times where I almost clocked them.

I can't say I really put much effort into trying to pick up women in Bosnia or elsewhere in the Balkans but this was my general experience all over the region.

Everyone was a total cunt. Service staff in shops, bars and restaurants would either ignore, be rude to, short change or rip me off. Customer service was non existent.

The 'we've got no change' trick wore so thin I just resorted to picking expensive items up and walking out shops with them until change magically appeared.

Stop someone in the street and ask for directions and they'd cold shoulder or blank you. Some were even really rude and abusive.

When a tourist stops me in the street in my home town I will literally go out my way to walk them to wherever they are going whilst giving them advice on things to see and do and making sure they have everything they need and I am a total cunt myself.

The Balkans folk take things to a new level. No rush to return even though there are many good looking women.
06-16-2013, 08:09 AM
Find Reply