• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Slovenia Thread
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
The Slovenia Thread
I've just spent the last three days here. The Julian alps and beautiful. In fact, this may be the most attractive country in Eastern Europe.

I got to Ljubljana last night. There is a really cool spot called Metelkova street.. it's slick! It has tree houses for drinking.. tree houses!
I also got my Slovenian flag from there Smile

Anyway, tonight's another night in the capital. If anybody has any pro-tips let me know.

This thread will also compliment my upcoming city reports.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 09:55 PM by Zolo.)
07-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

RE: The Slovenia Thread
Slovenia definitely is a top notch country. Like you said the natural scenery is amazing. And in Ljubljana the girls are very hot and willing to meet foreigners. That will explain your quick flag. Congrats.

I only had 2 nights there, one of which i decided to take a drive down to Izola for the beach. The only thing i can really say, which is not much, is stay around the 3 bridge area most of it seems to happening around there and it's close to university of Ljubljana.
07-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Even better looking than Montenegro? I've just came back from Exit today and met some Slovenian guys who were good lads and so fucking funny. Definitely wanting to head there after hearing their stories.
07-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

(07-16-2013, 05:09 AM)Broon Wrote: Even better looking than Montenegro? I've just came back from Exit today and met some Slovenian guys who were good lads and so fucking funny. Definitely wanting to head there after hearing their stories.

girls in ljubljana are gorgeous!!!
07-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
A friend that was in Slovenia told me last night that the girls are not so hot. I met quite a few Slovenians in Serbia, some were hot, but not all that many. In terms of beauty they probably come near the bottom of the Balkan countries

He did tell me what I knew already, that they are pretty easy. Lots of Slovenian people come to Belgrade to party, especially at New Year, and I was always on the look out for Slovenian girls
07-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@Broon: It's hard to say. It may be a tie.
@Deb: I somewhat agree. I found them more attractive than Croats, but they ain't got shit on Serbians.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
07-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Website Find Reply