07-19-2013, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
RE: 007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
if hate is what you understand, i have to tell u that is actually indifference.. love or hate are feelings. indifference is lack of feelings.

hey Scopes since when you are Vov lawyer? he is so intelligent editing all this bullshit he doesn't need one..

Vov why you keep ignoring the ID validation? Because you are full of shit.

One last thing cause i don't have time for this,although I make less money that Vov..

007 aka Vov will you sell me your technique about making one million dollars in one minute? this is your level pal. Try to find a market elsewhere cause here we are all broke..
S4F/G4B
07-19-2013, 05:01 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • deb auchery, friheten
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I actually decided not to go out tonight. Went to dinner with this girl I pulled two nights ago, brought her back here, banged, sent her away... I need some rest. Anyway:

(07-19-2013, 05:01 AM)minotavros Wrote: if hate is what you understand, i have to tell u that is actually indifference.. love or hate are feelings. indifference is lack of feelings.

If you were indifferent, you wouldn't post on this thread, repeatedly.

(07-19-2013, 05:01 AM)minotavros Wrote: Vov why you keep ignoring the ID validation? Because you are full of shit.

Maybe someone can tell me what does this moron wants from my ID? What does he expect it to say? First name: Van Last Name: of Victory? or maybe First Name: 007 Last Name: Game? Is this guy stupid or what?

Hey moron I know you like them super slim (fit) so this one is for you:

Got to love that super teenaged slim body. 18 years old.

I realized now I can make the videos brighter, it's going to help with the too dark footage.

(07-19-2013, 05:01 AM)minotavros Wrote: 007 aka Vov will you sell me your technique about making one million dollars in one minute?

No. It took me five - six years to make my first one. But then just another two years for the second, and then it gets much easier.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 09:03 AM by 007 Game.)
07-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Deb, the better looking one from the 3some is certainly not a 7. I went out with her the other day, she had this sexy shirt and yellow dress, open at the front (you can see in the video) and super high heels, there wasn't a single guy who didn't turn his head around her. I felt uncomfortable filming her so I only made a short video.

And yea - A SNL threesome in 60-90 minutes, solo hunting, without an entourage or table service flashing money around or some other bullshit, not being a celebrity... I don't know how many guys can pull that off.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 10:14 AM by 007 Game.)
07-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
007 why you have need to validate yourself ?
this is just internet.....nothing personal
and then there is life
quo vadis ? just wonder brother....

07-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(07-21-2013, 01:44 PM)Gato Wrote: 007 why you have need to validate yourself ?
this is just internet.....nothing personal
and then there is life
quo vadis ? just wonder brother....

007 has a decent excuse. ie he has a blog / website (pretty good set up / look) and writes.

There would be no point in having and doing all that if no one thought you were for real and came to your site or followed your posts.

His hb scale is about 1 point to high imo Wink

7's are hot / good looking / attractive 007! 8+'s are reserved for supermodel status (not the runway models as they normally lack tits and ass, think like a combination of Victoria Secret Angel mixed with a Playboy Bunny & SI Swimsuit Model)

07-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I did not meant to undermine 007
clever cookie Smile
just sometimes I wonder if you can live this type of life ...for long
you can fuck many....but you can love few....
07-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Dash, that's not my scale... why would 30% of the scale be reserved for models? Are 30% of women models?

7 - decent looking
8 - good looking
9 - extremely good looking, head turner.
10 - Victoria Secret model

@Gato -

These videos are not just to show-off. I wrote and will continue to write a lot of theory posts about dancefloor game and with these videos I can explain what I'm doing. I read every dancefloor game ebook out there, my system is light years more advanced than anything ever written about it. And no - I'm not selling an ebook and never will. It's about helping other guys become better.

I have a friend who is crazy about Baseball. He's a Mets fan, going to games every week, runs an internet radio show where he interviews players and others, writes a blog... each person has his hobby, for me it's Gaming chicks and particularly dancefloor game.

So from the start (a little over two years ago) I was very active writing stories and theory posts. I can literally talk for hours about this stuff, it's my fun. And as I wrote somewhere else - it's not only about the sex. I love the chase itself, the manipulation, the control of what is an uncontrollable chaotic situation, the madness in starting each night from scratch... and I love dancing. And of course... sex with new partners. I honestly get bored after 2-3 rounds with the same partner, and now after these two threesomes in one month, I'm starting to get bored with sex with just one girl.

But every time I write a story about something which is a little out of the ordinary - getting a BJ on a flight, a threesome, dating a (very) high profile girl - I get called a lair and full of shit. It's just not fun for me to keep writing if people don't believe that what I'm saying is real. If people think it's BS - what's the point of keep writing? So I just decided to make some videos and put an end to it, once and for all. All these videos are just from a few days, and it's only what my wing was able to catch. There were many more.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 07:39 PM by 007 Game.)
07-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(07-21-2013, 07:34 PM)007 Game Wrote: Dash, that's not my scale... why would 30% of the scale be reserved for models? Are 30% of women models?

7 - decent looking
8 - good looking
9 - extremely good looking, head turner.
10 - Victoria Secret model

The only thing I go off of when assessing attractiveness is strictly that, attractiveness.

I start out from the medium of 10 ie 5 (the average girl that neither is attractive nor unattractive)

5 - Average
6 - Cute
7 - Attractive
8 - Very hot / Head Turner with atleast 1 nice asset (tits, ass, etc)
9 - Very hot / Head Turner with nice everything clothed (tits, ass, etc)
10 - Flawless perfect face, tits, ass, legs, hands, skin, feet, aesthetic and tight pussy

8+'s make up a VERY VERY small amount of the population.

Interesting how people have different scales though. Your 8 is my and other guy's 7. Good for clarification purposes and following your stories.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 08:17 PM by Dash.)
07-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Why? Because a 6, lets say in high school (in Israel) is borderline Fail (an F). You're calling someone who is cute (that's GOOD, right?) a 6, it just doesn't make sense to me. I can't give someone who is cute an almost fail grade. 8 and above has to be AT LEAST 15% of the girls, to make sense.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 08:28 PM by 007 Game.)
07-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(07-21-2013, 08:23 PM)007 Game Wrote: Why? Because a 6, lets say in high school (in Israel) is borderline Fail (an F). You're calling someone who is cute (that's GOOD, right?) a 6, it just doesn't make sense to me. I can't give someone who is cute an almost fail grade. 8 and above has to be AT LEAST 15% of the girls, to make sense.

If you use a 10 point scale, then the average is a 5. Being average it is neither attractive nor unattractive. So a 6 by numerical logic is above average. Atleast that is how I view it.

Why are you relating / correlating attractiveness to high school grades system?

The school grading system is strange in that its average (70-79) a C, is not the numerical average of the total points allotted (100) They do this as a way to make or expect a student to do well and know the course work. If a student only knows half of the work that is not good as he certainly should not move on to another level or course.

I dont see how you can expect a chick to look "good" which is what you would have to do using the logic of a school grading scale.

Interesting none the less.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 09:05 PM by Dash.)
07-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Dash, a five would be the theoretical average but when using the 1-10 scale, in our culture, it doesn't work like that. Just out of the top of my head I wanted to write that if this was the case than the average movie rating on IMDB would be 5, and it clearly isn't. Then I did a Google search and found this:

"The average score across all movies rated on the IMDb is 6.7 (out of 10)"

So "average", if it's in movies or restaurant reviews or whatever, is 6.7 And from here:

10 - perfect
9 - extremely good
8 - good
7 - cute / above average.

If I go by your scale, only 2% of the girls are 8-10 . It doesn't sound right to me. With my scale, 15% of the girls are 8-10

10 - 1%-2% of girls
9 - 3%-4% of girls
8 - 10% of girls

Together it gives you about 15%

This is more "real world" to me.

And for something totally different - watch how this couple dances, how they "play" with each other for a minute before actually starting to dance. It starts at 0:30 . If you bump into a girl on the dancefloor and pull off something like this with her - she's yours. He's a little gay but you get the point - playfulness and seduction.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 09:35 PM by 007 Game.)
07-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Just like with grades in school, people expect movies and restaurants to be good.

I dont see how one can expect a girl to look good / attractive.

Why do you feel the need to put % with how many x's there are?

I dont see how one can do that because it would vary greatly depending on where you lived.

Im glad we are having this discussion because I always wondered were people get such top heavy scewd scales. Makes perfect sense with you bringing up grades, movie reviews, etc.

Although as I mentioned I dont see how you can use that type of rating in relation to attractiveness.

07-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I don't know what it has to do with expectations. People grade with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst in mind.

I don't feel a "need" to put a % on a number of X, but that's how it works when I go out every night to party, 15% will be 8-10s.

The "only 2% are 8-10" is for the land of photoshop made magazine pictures, the playboy channel, or some other fantasy world. 10 is for models, we agree on that. But then why would 8 and 9 ALSO be reserved for models? It's too extreme.

07-21-2013, 09:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(07-21-2013, 09:57 PM)007 Game Wrote: I don't feel a "need" to put a % on a number of X, but that's how it works when I go out every night to party, 15% will be 8-10s.

This depends entirely on where you are.

There are some cities and clubs where 80% of them will be stunners, while other places will have nothing but dogs.

Where you get the 2% from? I dont remb saying any % for my scale. If I had to speculate on a global scale id say 8-10's prob account for 10-15%.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013, 10:03 PM by Dash.)
07-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Find Reply