Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: 007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
Quote:Little envious people are like that. Not supportive, undermining, can't be happy for someone else's success... Maybe you know someone who is like that?

Maybe you stop treating your 'mate' like a little slave bitch who has to do whatever you tell him?

If my mate ordered me to follow him around all night with a camera filming me I'd tell him to go fuck himself.
07-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Listen moron, can't you read? I said "He just has the camera and knows he should shoot stuff." He is not following me around.

You're drunk, why do you post shit on this thread? Go away.
07-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Why 'should' he shoot stuff though...what benefit does he get by creeping around a nightclub filming you so you can boost your already huge (yet very fragile) ego?
07-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(07-26-2013, 06:58 PM)fucksong Wrote: Also, care to elaborate on one of your other posts regarding public sex? Any general tips, ideas, possible pitfalls, general things to look for regarding public sex that you've observed during your journey. That would make a great article.

I'll write posts about these when I have some free time.

@RF - he, like some other guys on this forum, finds value in these videos.

I'm taking a break from going out for two nights. I'm exhausted.

07-27-2013, 06:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
Public sex is easy. Just requires brass balls. When walking along any street with a girl pay attention to any options that pop out for bringing the girl to for a raw, rough, quickie. I've banged a solid 8 behind a dumpster, on a park bench in broad daylight with people walking by... my key is the element of surprise. She just thinks its a walk until I spot a place, take her there and assume the close. just spring it on her and the excitement will be great. Don't worry about anyone saying anything... who the fuck would go up to someone bold enough to fuck in public... not me
07-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
@undertheradar - haha props dude! But are you saying the girls didn't feel self conscious? Or a little shy? Were they wearing short dresses so at least it's easier access or did they just pull down their pants with their snatch all exposed? Had you both been drinking beforehand or sober? Did you meet at a bar or at a starbucks? Had you been even a little physical ala hand holding/kissing? Sorry for all the questions but just want to understand the entire logistics behind these successes and if these were party girls or students at a library.

I've only done it at night in a quiet neighborhood park with an ex-gf but that doesnt count to me. I want to be able to strike while the iron is hot wherever the fuck I am if a girl is DTF at that moment. And hey, if it can save on hotel expenses, even better haha.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 08:29 AM by fucksong.)
07-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
i never care what a girl is thinking. never care if she's self-conscious. i assume she might be but it's not my concern. i just assume the close no matter what and the element of surprise when i suddenly spring it on them is strong and perhaps has a shock and awe effect that excites them and reduces resistance. i had a girl in skit before, and girls in pants. every time, i made them get all the way out of their clothes, i kid you not, each time the girl has been in nothing more than her shoes or socks because I'm very visual and want to enjoy the view (usually I take of their socks too because I like nice feet - full body view) of her sexy body when i fuck. its purely about my pleasure and satisfaction not hers. i've done it with sober girls more than girls drinking. i meet them anywhere even walking up the street. don't think about logistics, there is not exact formula. when I spot anything that looks half decent, even if it's not to her, I do it. usually the girls say something like, wow, i never thought I'd do something like that. needed: brass balls. if you act hesitant, I think girls can feel that. if you act dominant and quickly seduce them, they'll give into their primal instincts and allow you to take them. just spring it out of no where but not halfheartedly, half-heart and fully-in dominance are light years different. and I think it's a good thing to do even if you have a cool hotel, because you don't want much thinking going on and 'girl-reasoning' in many cases. spring it on them and you prevent that from ever happening. in some cases, I walked with a girl I just met, i fucked her in a bush I saw behind the restaurant, we went back into the restaurant 5 minutes later and sat at our separate places and no one else knew what just happened. had a very relaxed look on my face hah
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2013, 06:13 PM by undertheradar.)
07-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Damn dude, mad props!! Fucking a.

Hey man, two more questions as most of my approaches are also durng daytime. 1) Can you give a basic example of your opener? 2) How are you escalating? (hand hold, kiss, grab ass, etc)

When I go hunting, I usually try to find cute girls showing lots of skin to make my nut muscle feel inspired. Then I straight up tell them they look cute, sexy, beautiful or whatever I feel at the time with deep eye fucking contact. Then I when I shake their hand, I hold it for as long as possible to gauge their physicality comfort level at that point in time. If they pull away automatically, I usually move on. If they keep it there and then slowly remove it, I know I got a bit of work to do but at least they're somewhat receptive. But I want to capitalize on the ones who just allow me to continue holding their hand, caressing it, massaging it with the doggy dinner bowl look, bedroom eyes or better yet we go on an instadate and we're holding hands like a couple. After reading your posts, I'm thinking I escalate waaaay tooo fucking slow.

Haha, Vov has fast closes at night, you have fast closes during day. This is a great thread. Keep the tips coming!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
07-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Yesterday I walk to the gym and this guy comes out of a travel agency running after me. He stops me and says "hey, Jenia says hello".

- "What? What Jenia?"

- He says "Jenia from Novi something" (can't remember the full name).

So I go "Ahhhh, yes... tell her hello back. Is she here?"

- "no, she went back home, I spoke with her on the phone"

-"Ah ok. How do you know me?"

- "I know you from Soho".

I have no idea who this guy was, and who the fuck is Jenia. I remember meeting one but can't put a face to the name. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time. I can't wait to get away for a week for the cruise, I'm overdosed.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 11:11 PM by 007 Game.)
08-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
(07-28-2013, 06:44 AM)fucksong Wrote: Damn dude, mad props!! Fucking a.

Hey man, two more questions as most of my approaches are also durng daytime. 1) Can you give a basic example of your opener? 2) How are you escalating? (hand hold, kiss, grab ass, etc)

When I go hunting, I usually try to find cute girls showing lots of skin to make my nut muscle feel inspired. Then I straight up tell them they look cute, sexy, beautiful or whatever I feel at the time with deep eye fucking contact. Then I when I shake their hand, I hold it for as long as possible to gauge their physicality comfort level at that point in time. If they pull away automatically, I usually move on. If they keep it there and then slowly remove it, I know I got a bit of work to do but at least they're somewhat receptive. But I want to capitalize on the ones who just allow me to continue holding their hand, caressing it, massaging it with the doggy dinner bowl look, bedroom eyes or better yet we go on an instadate and we're holding hands like a couple. After reading your posts, I'm thinking I escalate waaaay tooo fucking slow.

Haha, Vov has fast closes at night, you have fast closes during day. This is a great thread. Keep the tips coming!

Just fucked a new big breast beauty, young, soft, just met... I was smashing that tight, tiny, pink pussy in public in broad daylight with people walking around and even stopping to look at us. The element of surprise made her not care. Yes, I had her fit, sexy, firm body completely butt naked, not even shoes and socks (mmm, I love full visual). She had the biggest nicest breasts, firm and supple hanging off her thin yet plump body Big Grin when I met with her, she wouldn't come in my apartment. Perfect. I took her for a walk. The element of surprise took her to where she'd not even imagined. I came fast though, buts its for my pleasure. Not her's. but she did get a rush out of it too and felt great too. Lovely day Smile
08-02-2013, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Pics or STFU.
08-02-2013, 03:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

You in sweden radar?
08-02-2013, 03:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(08-02-2013, 03:19 AM)Sexyback Wrote: You in sweden radar?

he is in Lviv, Ukraine..,right Deb?
S4F/G4B
08-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
(08-03-2013, 05:35 AM)minotavros Wrote:

No. Traveled through Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Hungary. Ukraine is a very dangerous shit hole. Wouldnt go there unless you've a need for racist and danger with conservative girls. One friend I knew was robbed and stabbed. Loved Poland! It's the real poosy paradise to me. Don't know why all the others get so much unawaranted hype.
08-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(08-03-2013, 05:35 AM)minotavros Wrote:

The guy can't even read.
08-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Find Reply