• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Vorkuta
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RE: 007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
New vid:

OK this is a very good video for demonstration of the much made fun of "love bubble" concept and taking girls thru many different emotions quickly. This whole thing is maybe 5-8 minutes into us starting to dance together

The video becomes "usable" and stable at 1:00 so jump to 1:00 if you wish.

In 1:07 I throw the girl up in the air and over my waists for about 10 seconds. High energy.

NOW - look what happens from about 1:40 - I SLOW down.

I slow the fucking down, slowly slowly slowly... until about 2:00 when we're hardly moving. This is not just happening, this is by design. I lead the dance and the girl and slow her down so we're more connected. I do this not to the beat of the music but independently, against the fast paced music, which doubles the effect.

I then start playing with her hair and then we start making out. We keep dancing like that, real slow, hardly moving (2:45) then we pick up the speed again at 3:00. Look at 2:45 how she throws her hand up in the air. At 2:35 look how she's putting her hands over my chest.

And that gentlemen is the "love bubble" - the slowing down almost to a halt, playing with the hair, looking her in the eyes, going in for the kiss real slowly. They love that shit! Don't ask me how I pull girls in 20 minutes - it's right fucking there.

You can't see in the video but I put my hands around ours faces as we kiss. You actually cut her off from the environment physically when you do it.

Thanks god for stupid Hollywood movies for conditioning chicks to love that kind of romantic kitsch, although I must admit "in the moment" I really get into it myself, there is no faking on my part. That's why it's so damn effective.

Then I do some salsa spins and again high energy and then pull her for tequila on a high note.

Use with care.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 02:45 AM by 007 Game.)
09-26-2013, 02:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Nice, props man!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
09-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I'm close to developing a whole taxonomy of types of girls and types of movements and tests to run and, and how to progress with each type of girls.

Some girls hate one type of touch but lover another. Some girls love when they dance with their ass to you, other hate it. Some girls like when you hold their hands, some can't stand it. I sometimes think I get "rejected" just to realize seconds later that the girl simply didn't like that certain type of touch or move I was doing. You change your style and within seconds their reaction changes as well.

Its crazy how much shit can happen in one night.

Start at 22:00 alone in a club, dance with some hottie but eject because she's not DTF enough. My wing shows up with Pizzas, we go to another club, I dance with another girl, ejects, start making out with a girl who wasn't older than 17, after a minute this guy comes starts shouting, turns out it's her brother, the girl runs away, then I meet a girl, I think it's on but then she says she's a lesbian. I tell her lets pick up a chick together and she's down for it, we hit on girls together for a whole hour, pretended we're married, then she warns me not to penetrate her if we do pick up a 2nd girl. Nothing hooks and she leaves after an hour (her best friend gets married here today). Then I start to dance with another girl but eject because she doesn't let me put my hand on her ass. All this happens while a girl I fucked four days ago runs around the club around me and I try to avoid her, another girl is SUPER hot but who I cannot stand runs after me trying to grab my attention. When I was hunting with the lesbo she came over to us, grabbed my hand and asked me to take her to another club.

I'm leaving in four days. Gonna miss this place.

10-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(10-01-2013, 10:48 PM)007 Game Wrote: I'm close to developing a whole taxonomy of types of girls and types of movements and tests to run and, and how to progress with each type of girls.

Some girls hate one type of touch but lover another. Some girls love when they dance with their ass to you, other hate it. Some girls like when you hold their hands, some can't stand it. I sometimes think I get "rejected" just to realize seconds later that the girl simply didn't like that certain type of touch or move I was doing. You change your style and within seconds their reaction changes as well.

You should make that an eBook man. I think visitors would sign up for it. In the meantime, can you drop some knowledge by this weekend and I'll try and test some of it out as I'm working in Hawaii for a week.

10-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
A hot girl walks by and smiles at me. I turn around and grab her hands. We start to dance and she pulls me away.

She walks up to her girlfriend who takes out a camera. I'm thinking, "ok, they want to make pictures with me."

She takes the camera but instead of taking photos brings it closer and shows me pictures of us dancing together.

I ask "when were these taken?"

She says "two days ago".

I had no idea who this girl was, I have no recollection of her friend taking photos, I don't remember us dancing together.

Thanks god I'm leaving tomorrow, a few more weeks and this place would kill me. I'll post a couple more videos later and from tomorrow for 7 or 14 days I'll be off sailing and getting a skippers certificate so no more gaming for a couple of weeks.

[Image: 20131003_235958-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: 20131004_000003-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: 20131004_000013-1024x576.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013, 04:54 PM by 007 Game.)
10-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan

I have about three more videos to upload. I like this one, the video is very stable and it gives a clear view.

Very good example of "dance flirting", look how we're flirting with each other without actually touching. Look at 0:50 how I keep my hands behind my back and how I keep my face real close to hers but don't actually kiss her. She then puts her arms on my chest. Classic.

Watching these in 20 years will be ridiculous.

Let me know if you have any questions about dance-floor game.

10-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
You must be like me. I could be in a dance club every night of the week! Love the combination of music, dancing, women, and pickup.

I would have a hard time dancing to that music though.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2013, 07:40 PM by Dash.)
10-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Dude... For 5 months I went out almost every single night. I was away from Napa only three times, for about 10 days each, and when I was away I also went out almost every night (in Riga, St. Petersburg and then during the cruise. So in total during these 5 months I'd say I went out on 95% of the nights.

Only at the very end I felt it was getting too much, in theory if I'd had a month break now I could probably do another 5 months. But I'm glad the season is over. Now it's hardcore traveling season for me, until May... and then I'll do it all over again Tongue

(10-13-2013, 07:40 PM)Dash Wrote: You must be like me. I could be in a dance club every night of the week! Love the combination of music, dancing, women, and pickup.

10-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
It would be funny is you wore those new google glasses that allow you to record everything. They kinda look stylish too. Then you can record all from meet through fucking and edit it to make some cool videos. Those would be best and shock a lot of people with its proof element.

Id have and I know youd have such crazy videos that it would go viral.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM by undertheradar.)
10-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Xiaoyao Offline
Deckhand

some great dancefloor game material, thanks for sharing. gave you a rep point
10-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan

This girl is so fucking hot. Sound was removed by YouTube due to copyrights. (wtf)

0:42 she's around my waists.

1:20 she's walking around me. It's not a dance... it's a MATING dance. You see the difference?

1:40 I'm giving her my back, pulling her arms around me.

2:10 she's AGAIN around my waists and I'm dry fucking her.

3:30.... I don't know what the fuck I'm doing there.

4:15 you can see how hot she is, at 4:23 she's showing her ass to the camera, pretty funny.

5:20 - initiating "love bubble" and smoke covers the whole screen (how appropriate)

I have a couple more videos but I have no idea when I'll be able to upload them, probably only in three weeks.

10-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Gayme Offline
Banned

(07-16-2013, 10:56 AM)007 Game Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 06:59 AM)el mechanico Wrote: You need to come to the states and learn how to dance. I guess it doesn't matter that much when nobody in the place can either.

[Image: 333-1024x576.jpg]

Not Thai girls looking for white dick hoping to be taken away from their 3rd world life but high value hot Russians chicks.

nice grandma pants

high value hot russian girls huh?
[Image: hd-wallpapers-anna-kournikova-wallpaper-...lpaper.jpg]
11-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Hey Vov ..you have your admirer "007 gayme" (thanks to Dash I am somewhat slow with this F...internet lies) ..see the other thread...by the way nice ..I always like the rush when girl starts to bite gently...

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2013, 02:48 PM by Max.)
11-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
let it go vov ...
11-23-2013, 03:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
lol at the troll. I bet it's Minotavros.
11-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Find Reply