Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiev is worst for women says guy on other forum.
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

Thumbs Down  Kiev is worst for women says guy on other forum.
A guy on another forum said Kiev is worst for women because it’s the capital and therefore, the girls are spoiled and don’t bother.

I guess what he means is they aren’t as keen as girl’s in smaller cities/towns because they have too many options and money.

Is this true? Is he just keeping the Kiev supply for himself? Is he just with out game? Did you prefer Sir Roger Moore?

He did mention Luhansk, Dnepropetrovsk, Simferopol and Donetsk as good places to try.

He also states Odessa, Kiev and L'viv as bad for women.

Why this annoys me is that most of the jobs in Ukraine that I would consider are in…KIEV!!!!!
well, if a guy said it. must be true!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012, 02:47 AM by planeteater.)
05-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zolo's post:
  • Woodpecker
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Kiev is worst for women says guy on other forum.
The guy obviously has no game.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
05-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
abc Away
Deckhand

Zimbabwe
I agree with NN. To say Kiev is not good for meeting girls is bullshit. I've never been to Ukraine, but there are opportunities in every city of every country in the world. You should also consider the fact that capital cities attract other foreigners living/working there, so there are women around, you just need to sniff out where they go out.
05-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destino Offline
Deckhand

All Ukraine is fine. Just be careful.
08-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(05-09-2012, 02:53 AM)Vorkuta Wrote: Wasn't Greek who said it was it? I thought Kiev was great,really enjoyed my time there and met plenty of women.

Vorkuta....was the english level of the girls in kiev ..the highest in the country? In the end that is all that matters in Ukraine, unless you are like kamaki who speaks russian and likes to give gifts.
08-20-2012, 02:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
The secret in Kiev is to find "normal" girls via day game. The night scene is full of girls looking for "presents" etc... and you need to know where to go out to, you must go out to where the local students go to, not the tourists....
08-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

well kiev is the easiest to meet english speakers so in essence men will have thier best shot there. However the women will be less impressed with your foreigness and they get hit on by alot of foreigners and wealthy russians/ukrainians often enough to believe they can play games. so yeah kiev girls arent easy compared to 2nd tier cities . Also looks and game do not hel pas much , just like it doesnt in most FSU cities. The girls respond the agressiveness and looking well to do.
09-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
slye Offline
Stowaway

There are lots of tourists there but the majority are from other European countries. If you're from the Americas, Australia, etc. you're still considered more exotic than the rest, so the girls are more curious.

09-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
I keep hearing that Ukraine is openly racists, hate turks, and only whites do well there, but I have been contacting girls from Kiev on Badoo, and Ukraine date, and all of them tell me how handsome I am! Theer is even a cliub called "Carribean Club" where girls go crazy for latin salsa dancing!

The biggest comment I keep hearing from girls over and over is that I look like a "playboy" - because I have stylish clothes and swagger.

I finally went out with a Ukraine girl in Miami, she is fresh off the boat with very little English and she was all over me, tan skin and all!

Not sure what to believe anymore - I'd go there myself, but spending so much money for potentially such little reward holds me back form pulling teh trigger to buy a ticket! Eventually, I'll just have to bite the bullet and go and see how latin men do up there.

Mixx

10-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

(09-08-2012, 05:22 PM)slye Wrote: There are lots of tourists there but the majority are from other European countries. If you're from the Americas, Australia, etc. you're still considered more exotic than the rest, so the girls are more curious.

What if you are a minority from THE US?

Like what if an Indian American went there? (Sanjay Gupta or something)

Anyways, A COMMENT ABOUT HAPPIER ABROAD

The guy is ugly, seriously, they make all countries out to be racist hellholes.
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

(10-23-2012, 09:47 AM)Mixx Wrote: I keep hearing that Ukraine is openly racists, hate turks, and only whites do well there, but I have been contacting girls from Kiev on Badoo, and Ukraine date, and all of them tell me how handsome I am! Theer is even a cliub called "Carribean Club" where girls go crazy for latin salsa dancing!

The biggest comment I keep hearing from girls over and over is that I look like a "playboy" - because I have stylish clothes and swagger.

I finally went out with a Ukraine girl in Miami, she is fresh off the boat with very little English and she was all over me, tan skin and all!

Not sure what to believe anymore - I'd go there myself, but spending so much money for potentially such little reward holds me back form pulling teh trigger to buy a ticket! Eventually, I'll just have to bite the bullet and go and see how latin men do up there.

Mixx
I still think you can do good. Its still a numbers game, don't act or dress like Turks and show your American passport if need be .The Carribean club use to be good for dancing. i am talking years ago. It always had Brazilian and Cubans there mixing it up with local chicks. i think they were embassy workers. SALSA is pretty popular there with alot of women. They go for dance lessons and then show there shit at certain restaurants with dance floors.

10-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-24-2012, 06:12 AM)timmyjack Wrote: I still think you can do good. Its still a numbers game, don't act or dress like Turks and show your American passport if need be .

uMM...Honestly man, I HAVE NO IDEA what turks dress like. I go for the GQ stylish Enrique Iglesias look (clean cut) - is Enrique Iglesias considered Turkish looking in Kiev?

I guess I'm gonna have to google "Turkish Men" to see what the fuck they are talking about, I do not even know what they look like. Roosh perhaps?

Yeah, I can pull out my US passport, but my Miami English and slang identifies me in 2 seconds flat most of the time.. - hOwever, I'll use my passport as a prop to pay games with them "ill show you mine if you show me yours type thing" =)

** I HAVE NEVER, EVER been called or confused for Middle Eastern/Persian or Turk in my life - ever, so not sure how much I need to worry about this.

(10-24-2012, 06:12 AM)timmyjack Wrote: The Carribean club use to be good for dancing. i am talking years ago. It always had Brazilian and Cubans there mixing it up with local chicks. i think they were embassy workers. SALSA is pretty popular there with alot of women. They go for dance lessons and then show there shit at certain restaurants with dance floors.

Tell us more about this....I'm very curious.

Mixx
10-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Flying_Dutchman Offline
Stowaway

(10-24-2012, 07:18 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 06:12 AM)timmyjack Wrote: I still think you can do good. Its still a numbers game, don't act or dress like Turks and show your American passport if need be .

uMM...Honestly man, I HAVE NO IDEA what turks dress like. I go for the GQ stylish Enrique Iglesias look (clean cut) - is Enrique Iglesias considered Turkish looking in Kiev?

I guess I'm gonna have to google "Turkish Men" to see what the fuck they are talking about, I do not even know what they look like. Roosh perhaps?

Yeah, I can pull out my US passport, but my Miami English and slang identifies me in 2 seconds flat most of the time.. - hOwever, I'll use my passport as a prop to pay games with them "ill show you mine if you show me yours type thing" =)

** I HAVE NEVER, EVER been called or confused for Middle Eastern/Persian or Turk in my life - ever, so not sure how much I need to worry about this.

(10-24-2012, 06:12 AM)timmyjack Wrote: The Carribean club use to be good for dancing. i am talking years ago. It always had Brazilian and Cubans there mixing it up with local chicks. i think they were embassy workers. SALSA is pretty popular there with alot of women. They go for dance lessons and then show there shit at certain restaurants with dance floors.

Tell us more about this....I'm very curious.

Mixx

I was in this Carribean Club last year August. I was there for an hour or so with a chick, before I left. Salsa clubs and music are not really my 'thing', and I had already other plans, but I wanted to check it out anyways.

For sure it is easy to meet UKR chicks there that are into salsa music, Latin guys, Latin culture. This particular place is expensive, even for Kiev.

I went on a Sat evening and payed I think 200UAH (around 20 EUR, I guess 25 USD) entrance. This is the same price as I had to pay for one of the most prestigious clubs in Kiev (DeLux), full of tourists.

The place was nice enough, they had cool decoration inside (including a classic American car, in which it is fun to put your girl and make some Polaroid pictures, let' say), cool party atmosphere, a Latin band playing live music, and what surprised me most: when the band played, people would go down and watch/listen to the band, instead of dancing! They danced only in the breaks of the band, somehow, when the band returned, people would return to their seats.

There were some pretty girls there, like you can see everywhere in Kiev, 2-sets, 3-sets, mixed sets, but because of the high entrance fee, I think chicks go there mostly with a guy who pays for them, or they've got plenty of money to spend themselves.

If you are Latin and dance salsa well, it is deffo a plus. But I watched some Latin guy approach, and crash and burn on girls there as well, so girls there are not the easiest for Kiev standards. Even then, when you crash and burn, the girls will usually be polite about it, and explain that she cannot talk to you, because she have a boyfriend, or whatever reason.

Oh yes: don't wear white/light shoes. Not sure how it looks like now, but when I went there (like I mentioned: last year August), they were doing an outside reconstruction, and we had to walk through some mud and stuff in the dark before we could get into the place, as the entrance is not right next to the street.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2013, 09:00 PM by Flying_Dutchman.)
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Loy Offline
Deckhand

(10-23-2012, 09:47 AM)Mixx Wrote: The biggest comment I keep hearing from girls over and over is that I look like a "playboy" - because I have stylish clothes and swagger.

I shall beat you to it Mixx, I'm planning on going there on July, and I'm latino/mexican. When are you travelling over there?
04-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Find Reply