Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asshole game in FSU
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Boatswain

Asshole game in FSU
I noticed that with FSU girls, especially younger generation, asshole game works best.
Whenever I go aggressive, I do well: (push for the kiss fast, push for the bang, dominate and command- "we meet at 5:00 at BC cafe, see you there", etc)

I notice all the rich guys here treat people like shit, but working class/servants are nicer. So they mistake your niceness for poverty and stupidity.

The trouble is, how do you keep up that persona? It'd be nice if I could get a good business going, maybe start up a language school or something. But if you don't have job/money/status you eventually go beta as society here crushes your spirit.
10-22-2013, 04:38 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • No Pain No Gain
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RE: Asshole game in FSU
Yes, I remember realizing it as well... "holy shit, these Russian girls only understand aggression". Mafia game. You need to approach them like you own the place.
10-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
I had a russian girl over earlier. I tried grabbing her butt and she said omg what are you doing? Ran to put her shoes on. Shes so strange. She has a bf back in russia but will be here 5 years. Stupid acting as hell. I told her weeks ago I only hang out with her if she's fucking. She wants tobe around me just to be it seems. And be helpful as hell. I talk with her forward as hell and sexually. I threw her on my bed and she just geta scared or acts stupid. I told her to get out. Done with that bitch. Some russians are ok. Others I just dont fucking understandrat all. I dont know if she wanted to be dominated more, but its not my style if they arent acting like they really want it
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 05:37 AM by undertheradar.)
10-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
19? 21? Sounds like she's just young.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 05:47 AM by 007 Game.)
10-22-2013, 05:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

@undertheradar...

yea shes prob young a lot of these young FSU bitches will play this game. Please believe though she's aching to be pounded otherwise she wouldnt chill with you
10-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mathew Offline
Stowaway

Nice sharing.
10-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Could you guys elaborate more on this? How would asshole game translate into day game and dancefloor game? I can understand the dominance part as it shows you're man but is even telling a girl she's cute or sexy perceived as too nice? I imagine it's not so much the words but the attitude and energy behind it. In dancefloor game, should you just e rubbing your crotch into the girl and holding her, haha?
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
10-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Boatswain

(10-22-2013, 01:53 PM)fucksong Wrote: I imagine it's not so much the words but the attitude and energy behind it.

Exactly.
Basically, remember that your only goal is to fuck her and whatever you do has to head towards that goal. Even if you're looking for a long term relationship, you still have to act selfish an focus on escalating sexually.

Don't lose that energy!
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 02:52 PM by Astraeos.)
10-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
She had the same bf for 6 years. She is not so young, 19. She is not qualified based on my criteria, but I for sure treat her like a shovanistic asshole. She keeps callin and texting. I ignore her for days and even weeks. I then say 'oh you broke up with your bf noe and want good sex?' Etc... i texted her today saying:

Me: I leave tomorrow for hawaii so if u want to meet this is your last chance before I fly out tomorrow morning

Her: why do you want to meet if u say it was useless?

Me; you kept calling me loser

her: Smile)) ok. I eill call you in a little bit to meet in 1-2 hoursWink)))

she does act helpful wanting to clean and stuff. She just wont have sex as she acts scared or loves her bf or whatever. Of course she a woman so i think wants sex, she probably leaves every time sayong ugg whats wrong with me. I could have had sex. But for some reason shes conditioned to act stupid as hell. I got rid of her only after 15 mins. If I didnt like to try new things and even respect a very hard challenge I would have got rid of her. However I know she was an unwise challenge based on my criteria. But I was thinking prrhaps she ve desperate to fuck now so shed crack instead she acts stupid.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM by undertheradar.)
10-22-2013, 03:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I cannot stop laughing....man o man
it is tough up there ...you will become alcoholic if you hang there for some time ..but you will also have time of your life ....if you have in your blood you will know how to take it easy .....otherwise (shit happens)
For me (I am from Poland (born and raised) ...fuck it sounds like chicken package now days in the supermarket).....alcohol plays significant part...
not sure if this is my genetics or just conditioning of the culture...I do get fucked by drinking....you are not drunk if you still can type this .....

(10-22-2013, 10:19 AM)deb auchery Wrote: Asshole game was working for me well tonight, met these two girls from Mariupol(or however you fucking spell it) the fat ugly bitch of the two works for a marriage agency, and was saying what the scene is like in Ukraine. She said that in the East of Ukraine where the hottest women are, that the agencies are making $15k a month, wheras in Lviv they are only making $5kmonth

She tried to set me up with her friend and kept saying that shes perfect for me, so I start my Octopus routine on her with my hands, she loved it but joked "not till we're married hehe". I will bang her before she leaves town.

Then we met some other teenage skanks from kiev, wasted too much on them and now drunk as fuck, have to start work at 9am shit.

Guaranteed lay with one of orgy girls tomorrow , yay.

Eventful Monday, every day is a party here, alcoholic paradise

do not waste your time (from my own experience)....there is sometimes only very rare moment where your dick and your brain agrees ...sniff sniff and sniff!

(10-22-2013, 03:02 PM)undertheradar Wrote: She had the same bf for 6 years. She is not so young, 19. She is not qualified based on my criteria, but I for sure treat her like a shovanistic asshole. She keeps callin and texting. I ignore her for days and even weeks. I then say 'oh you broke up with your bf noe and want good sex?' Etc... i texted her today saying:

Me: I leave tomorrow for hawaii so if u want to meet this is your last chance before I fly out tomorrow morning

Her: why do you want to meet if u say it was useless?

Me; you kept calling me loser

her: Smile)) ok. I eill call you in a little bit to meet in 1-2 hoursWink)))

she does act helpful wanting to clean and stuff. She just wont have sex as she acts scared or loves her bf or whatever. Of course she a woman so i think wants sex, she probably leaves every time sayong ugg whats wrong with me. I could have had sex. But for some reason shes conditioned to act stupid as hell. I got rid of her only after 15 mins. If I didnt like to try new things and even respect a very hard challenge I would have got rid of her. However I know she was an unwise challenge based on my criteria. But I was thinking prrhaps she ve desperate to fuck now so shed crack instead she acts stupid.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013, 12:23 PM by Max.)
10-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
No Pain No Gain Offline
Unity with Verity Believer

Mexico
(10-22-2013, 01:53 PM)fucksong Wrote: Could you guys elaborate more on this? How would asshole game translate into day game and dancefloor game? I can understand the dominance part as it shows you're man but is even telling a girl she's cute or sexy perceived as too nice? I imagine it's not so much the words but the attitude and energy behind it.

Yes, a manly attitude and (contained) energy will help establish your value as an Alpha male. But, Russian-Ukrainian women are not easily fooled. They will know for a fact that, as a Westerner, you are not as tough as a local. Especially a more-or-less wealthy mafia-style local.

So, don't overplay your 'asshole game', your tough-guy game...: you'd make a fool of yourself. Just make it obvious you are not a sissy Westerner, it'll be a very good start. Show some balls, don't look afraid to walk at night in her darkened hood, things like that.

And ultimately, it is your actions that will sell the deal, convince or not the chick. Attitude only helps in the beginning. After that, either you drive her to a good expensive restaurant in your car, or you don't. Either you invite her to a week-end by the sea in a very good hotel, or you don't. She'll wait to see your hand, your true value, before letting you into her pants... (if she is a high quality Russian woman).
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2013, 04:48 PM by No Pain No Gain.)
11-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Find Reply