Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand
[-]
  •
ushbag Offline
Stowaway

New Zealand
Yo! Been here in NZ almost a month now and I'm wondering what experiences you guys have had here?
I've found the women here to be pretty plain looking at best. I've met bucket loads of really cool people since I've arrived but very few lookers.
I havnt been to Auckland or Christchurch yet and I've heard thats were all the talent is but surely they all cant be hiding there?!
I've picked up the Kiwi flag since I got here but one of her parents was european so she inherited some looks from that side I think!
I'm loving the country but the lack of hotties is starting to make me get itchy feet again!
06-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SteveOves Offline
Stowaway

RE: New Zealand
I am a New Zealander and I honestly save yourself the effort and go to Australia, NZ are stuck up and plain especially in Auckland.
08-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ushbag Offline
Stowaway

Ha funny you should mention it. Im writing this reply from sydney! Nz guys are such good craic they deserve better!
08-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
To be honest I always found Kiwis to be pretty strange people. I lived with a few in London one time. I much prefer Aussies, I spent a year in Aus and had a ball. Didn't go to NZ, but would like to check it out
08-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
I'm from New Zealand

The women here are pretty average, but there is talent from Asia and other parts of the world. New Zealand is the 3rd fattest country in the world with only USA and Mexico beating them.

In New Zealand 1 in 3 Men are considered good looking and 1 in 9 Women are considered Attractive. This is very credible because it was a survey that was conducted a year or two ago.

Most of the women think they are 10's but that's far from the truth, they are very much like American girls thanks to the American media influencing them.So your going to have to put up with feminism and other American influenced factors. Only a few Women in New Zealand work out.

In summary New Zealand is really good for adventure tourism but seriously don't come here for the women as most of them are very ordinary.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2012, 08:59 AM by fallenmanifesto.)
11-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Website Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes hernanday's post:
  • fallenmanifesto
hernanday Offline
Banned

New Zealand has nice things, but it doesn't surprise me they are not attractive in general. Generally speaking English women on a whole are ugly and amongst the ugliest in Europe, so what else would you expect. I have yet to see anyone make a posting saying I am going to England to hook up with local real English women. Most people go there looking to land polish or indian or black or some other kind of immigrant women from otherparts of Europe. I'd rate England as probably the worst looking in all of europe right below Germany and Portugal. This is why English media always insist how Beautiful Princess Diana or Kate Middleton are despite them being just average looking thin white women (neither ugly nor hot) and thin women are not really rare in europe because food prices are high and they are not pigs like in canada and america and know when to stop eating pie.
11-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Find Reply