Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for sex
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Paying for sex
You're better off not posting pics of girls you haven't banged and claiming you have, posting fake info and data sheets, talking about things you've got no experience of etc but you do so....

The girl would have to be seriously low class with no respect for herself to grope a random stranger in public. It would be a major loss of face and it just isn't done unless the girl is a hooker and hanging out in a hooker area.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 01:00 AM by RockingForever.)
11-20-2013, 01:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I felt like I was in a buyers market and as such it didnt appeal to me. For sure some of the women which accidently bumped me were hookers or also looking to get with a guy who can offer more, but i also got eye fucked non stop by regular women during the day. Most of my friends who traveled reported the same. My friend we were staying with is a upstanding prude swiss guy .. i really doubt he took me to hooker joints. When i waas there
11-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Look, most regular Thai girls won't even hook up with a farang. It's considered trashy and low class to shack up with a white man even if he has more money than her.

It's something farm girls and hookers do and any girl in a high class venue as you seem to be alluding that you went to would not start groping farangs and making it known she wanted to fuck you.

A Thai girl once she's hooked up with a farang is considered 'soiled' by Thai men and they won't touch her. Her friends will think she's low class and trashy. She's not going to start grabbing at you in front of her friends and other people watching. It would be social suicide.

She might meet you on the sly but no one will know about it.

You're doing a bit of a Debbie here Sexyback...is this on purpose for a laugh or you being serious?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 01:11 AM by RockingForever.)
11-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

I think there are times when hookers can be used. Say you are working so much that you just want to release some steam and going out to pickup girls isn't in the cards.

But, that should be a rare instance. You don't want to be working that much where your social life caves in. I also believe the easiness of paying some chick for sex will overtake self improvement.

Once in awhile isn't a big deal, it being a habit is. I think it could be a habit for some quite easily and for those should be avoided.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 01:11 AM by worldwidetraveler.)
11-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You seriously think no normal Thai girls are attracted to and hook up with farangs rf?

They have been told their whole lives not to just as you say. Do you not think at some point usually I imagine late teens to early 20s they might just feel the urge to rebel a little.

It's Thailand not the middle east.

@sexyback, no one said shoring was hard and was bragging about it. We went. There we did shit and then we spoke about it on a forum dedicated to travel and banging. Generally you get 2 responses guys who want info and guys who want it not to be real for the sake of their egos. It leaves me in awe at how petty some guys can be about this shit. Nobody fucking cares.

11-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Quote: You're doing a bit of a Debbie here Sexyback...is this on purpose for a laugh or you being serious?

I was being serious; I don't see how I'm pulling a Deb. You gotta explain that part a bit more. This being an entirely off topic conversation, namely thailand and not hookers. You don't see me talking about Thailand, right? I wouldn't know where to go or how to behave, I'd prolly get ripped off like most blue eyed foreigners when they first arrive and try to set up shop. I gave an account of my impression of my last two holidays there. I got eye fucked a lot, I got bumped into by girls and women tried to strike up convos and showed a lot of interest.

Maybe they were all low class, I don't know. Probably some were selling sex. It makes sense that they're not trust fund babies and drive german cars or have rich daddies. However, the people I was hanging with, working for detsche bank, brought their thai girlfriends to the venues, the girlfriends worked in banks too, so it's safe to say, at least they weren't hookers. Therefore, I can't have been entirely surrounded by hookers.

Thai women seem friendly to me. Same goes for Thai and others SEA women in Korea. I hung out in Itaewon about 200 nights and there's a whole bunch of SEA women in Korea these days, most are working in beauty parlours or in retail. They're defnitely not all hookers. Dash will tell you thai women in korea are much friendlier than korean women, which always are far more reserved. ... so I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying there's good time to be had in thailand for a decent looking western bloke who doesn't wear khaki shorts 24/7 and has a professional vibe.

Aside from all of this, when I was back packing... the island, the scandi tourists... come on, they practically rape you. Yes they don't wear make up, but the swedes and finnish girls nearly climb into your bunk at night. Good times are to be had. Which is why muh boy Rick went there and why Dash wants to go and so many others. It's why you're there no? People are friendly, in a good mood, it's cheap, there's always a party somewhere.

Now RF, you can reiterate that upper class thais don't hook up with farangs... fair enough, I wouldn't know, I don't have a hard time believing it, but that wasn't my point at the end of the day.

Remember, I have lived in Asia, I'm not entirely oblivious to asian culture. I didn't say anyone brushed my crotch or backed their ass into me out of the blue, just that i suddenly felt some hands when I wasn't expecting it, like standing at the bar waiting for a drink. I stated that I received plenty distinct signs of interest - more than elsewhere - are you going to tell me I'm the only one whose had this experience?

* Rick, I said all along, do as you please, personally I wouldn't pride myself on sleeping with hookers, you say you don't, fair enough. Dashy's convinced there's some kind of skill or effort involved. That implies he expects some recognition for his effort. Which is totally nonsensical, given that at the end of the day, in no culture in the world is sleeping with hookers are respectable act, rather utilising a service agent to take care of a need.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 03:41 AM by Sexiback.)
11-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Being a petite man is not a respectable thing anywhere in the world.
11-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:You seriously think no normal Thai girls are attracted to and hook up with farangs rf?

I said most will not and that is true. Whether they are attracted to or not is not the point. They know if they do everyone is going to think they are a skanky hooker and considering how big 'face' and social standing is in Thailand most respectable girls aren't going to hook up with random farangs.

Quote:I was being serious; I don't see how I'm pulling a Deb

Well Deb likes to make out that women chase him round, grop him, treat him like a celebrity etc which is what you seemed to be saying happened to you in Thailand to an extent.

Quote:Thai women seem friendly to me.

They are. It's rare for one to be rude to you even if she's not interested and you're trying to hit on her. They are polite and smile a lot.

They aren't forward with sexual advances though and don't grope at strange men or any men for that matter unless a low class hooker.

Quote: so I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying there's good time to be had in thailand for a decent looking western bloke who doesn't wear khaki shorts 24/7 and has a professional vibe.

As I already said Thai women on the whole aren't difficult to get into bed but it's just not done the way you were describing it. It's discreet. They aren't grabbing and groping at men in public and making it overtly known they want to fuck you in front of their friends and other Thai's. She'll slip you her number on the sly and ask you to call her later.

Quote:Aside from all of this, when I was back packing... the island, the scandi tourists... come on, they practically rape you. Yes they don't wear make up, but the swedes and finnish girls nearly climb into your bunk at night. Good times are to be had. Which is why muh boy Rick went there and why Dash wants to go and so many others. It's why you're there no? People are friendly, in a good mood, it's cheap, there's always a party somewhere.

Sure but that's nothing to do with Thai women and a completely different thing all together.

I'm pretty sure Rick never went there to bang Scandi women. He was too busy banging undercover police officers whilst they were working. Wink

Quote:I stated that I received plenty distinct signs of interest - more than elsewhere - are you going to tell me I'm the only one whose had this experience?

Earlier you said you were getting groped now basically some girl just accidentally touched you at the bar and then smiled.

Thai's always smile, a smile means a zillion things here and it's not always a good thing. Don't think because no one smiles back home and they do here it means they all want to fuck you.

I don't disbelieve that you got a lot of attention from women but I guarantee about 90% of that obvious and overt attention was from hookers and the rest a mix of girls being polite and smiling a lot as they do and some regular girls who were interested.

It's not a difficult place to get yer hole here but it isn't the case that non p4p Thai women are just wandering around flirting and being openly sexual with random farangs either.
11-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(11-20-2013, 02:42 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Being a petite man is not a respectable thing anywhere in the world.

Ricky, are you trippin' this hard because my BF is actually lower than your IQ? I'll get you a picture if you want.

RF, yeah, I felt like I was the hot girl walking into a place. Maybe a lot were hookers, so be it. I ain't no wall flower, but naturally I'm not as pretty as Debbie.

But speaking in comparison to north asians, SEA women show a lot more verbal interest in a man than their northern counterparts. That's why so many guys go there, they're very generous with affections and warm hearted right?

RF how do you feel about all the thai women with white husbands in europe. Are they all ex low-class hookers?
11-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Your bf is likely fine its your sheer lack of size indicating no muscle on a tiny frame. Your not your usual articulate self when I mention this. Are you ok to walk the streets alone at night? Someone might mistake you for a slender cat walk model and rape you. I'm just looking out for you man. I can't stand it when weaklings get bullied. It literally turns my stomach. I'm sure you have a lot of will power though. It takes a lot to be a nurse.

11-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Heh, you know Ricky, I wouldn't really know, the whole "going home alone drunk with my dick in my hand" is an entirely foreign feeling to me. Do you have urges to rape slender frames walking ahead of you late at night though? Massive red flag if that's the case.

I told you, I'm not small, just very toned. Chicks dig the veins. You need to find another angle for banter, I really am running out of ways to be 'artculate' about it. Plus folks don't want to read the same stuff over.

Also, I'm not a nurse, but a physician. Don't make me explain the difference. How's the fruit picking coming? My oranges aren't as sweet as they usually are this time of year.
11-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Do chicks lift you up when there banging you?
11-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:RF how do you feel about all the thai women with white husbands in europe. Are they all ex low-class hookers?

They probably ex-bar girls yes seeing as 99% of men who come here only ever meet women in bars.
11-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

^^

I know you're going through a bit of a massive dry spell mate. But you shouldn't aim to live vicariously through me. Better focus on getting yourself sorted than get all curious about my sexlife; even if it's - understadably so - very tempting.

Aren't all scottish guys like a bit stout? I figured it's the shitty food and lack of vitamin D. It's like you're on some power trip being surrounded by all the small asian dudes. Feeling all big n all? When you get back to europe that'll prolly go away.

*RF, but you don't date bar girls or ex bar girls?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 08:32 PM by Sexiback.)
11-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I banged a fat Indian less than 2 weeks ago but was quite horrendous. I'd say I'm built more like GSP than being stout. I had a problem being skinny. I'm still only 70kg. Fat % is likely lower than yours but I reckon a other 10-15kg and I will fill out nicely.
11-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Find Reply