• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for sex
[-]
  •
chris Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
RE: Paying for sex
I paid for sex three times I think, once in Thailand, twice in Cambodia.

The time in Phnom Penn I was taking to a brothel by the guy I playing pool with in the hotel. I sat down in some throne-like chair, while were paraded past me, I wasn't into many of them(i'm not into Asian girls), but eventually picked one.

Went with her into some flimsy room made out of chipboard, then she refused to have sex with me(probably never seen such a big dick before hehe), I told the pimp I wanted my $10 back, but he refused.
11-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(11-20-2013, 09:06 PM)Rick91 Wrote: I banged a fat Indian less than 2 weeks ago but was quite horrendous. I'd say I'm built more like GSP than being stout. I had a problem being skinny. I'm still only 70kg. Fat % is likely lower than yours but I reckon a other 10-15kg and I will fill out nicely.

Aren't you like 6'2 ... so what you trying to poke fun at me for when you sound even smaller?

Are you still in WA? You done any tourist stuff like go meet Prince Lenny of Hutt River or that scorching hot valley?

11-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:*RF, but you don't date bar girls or ex bar girls?

Serious question? Of course I don't date bar girls or ex bar girls. Who would want to date a hooker?

I don't even like fucking hookers

Quote:I paid for sex three times I think, once in Thailand, twice in Cambodia.

The time in Phnom Penn I was taking to a brothel by the guy I playing pool with in the hotel. I sat down in some throne-like chair, while were paraded past me, I wasn't into many of them(i'm not into Asian girls), but eventually picked one.

Went with her into some flimsy room made out of chipboard, then she refused to have sex with me(probably never seen such a big dick before hehe), I told the pimp I wanted my $10 back, but he refused.

If I'm not mistaken earlier Chris was claiming not to be Debbie yet Deb has told this exact same story.

Secondly is it not more than 3 times? Haven't you paid for sex in Ukraine or were you just saying sometime in the future you might?

http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...5#pid14675
11-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm 5 10. I look around about the same size as George's st Pierre. Around about same fat percentages and build.

I'v done not much except work and go to the gym.

Plan on getting the regional out of the way after a month blast through Asia over Christmas. Then I'm thinking maybe darwin saving the east coast for 2nd year when I return hopefully with the ability to do personal training over here.
11-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RF, yeah, I'm serious, why you keep asking me that? I'm applying simple logic. You made it overtly clear that in your experience regular thais don't like to date foreigners, and the women that do are most likely trash. Aren't you a white foreigner? Or is your heritage thai? So who are you dating while in Thailand?

11-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I like where this is going.
11-20-2013, 11:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Rick at 5'10 you need to weigh about 185-190 pounds.

GSP has a fairly nice build but you wont look intimidating sitting at 170 pounds.

I am 5'9 and weigh about 185-190 pounds, however my BF% has went up more than im comfortable with this past year in Korea as I stopped playing sports weekly.

I need to cut down to 170 then pack on 15-20 pounds of clean muscle.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 12:16 AM by Dash.)
11-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Dash didn't you start zero carbs like 2 months ago? How can you still be at 190

11-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(11-20-2013, 11:42 PM)Sexyback Wrote: RF, yeah, I'm serious, why you keep asking me that? I'm applying simple logic. You made it overtly clear that in your experience regular thais don't like to date foreigners, and the women that do are most likely trash. Aren't you a white foreigner? Or is your heritage thai? So who are you dating while in Thailand?

It only applies to everyone but RF. He is an aesthetic God.
(11-21-2013, 12:17 AM)Sexyback Wrote: Dash didn't you start zero carbs like 2 months ago? How can you still be at 190

Drinking with girls fucked that up so I decided to post pone it.

Will just get back into a active lifestyle and watch the calories on my next assignment.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 12:19 AM by Dash.)
11-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(11-20-2013, 11:42 PM)Sexyback Wrote: RF, yeah, I'm serious, why you keep asking me that? I'm applying simple logic. You made it overtly clear that in your experience regular thais don't like to date foreigners, and the women that do are most likely trash. Aren't you a white foreigner? Or is your heritage thai? So who are you dating while in Thailand?

Now you are definitely trolling.

I've said about 100 times now that decent Thai girls WILL hook up with you and that Thai girls are NOT difficult to get into bed HOWEVER they won't chase you around in public, grope you, be overtly sexual towards you around other people they will do it on the sly.

How many more times do I need to say it until you understand it?

If you were continually getting groped and having women throw themselves at you whilst in Thailand you are either god-like or totally socially unaware and didn't realise you were hanging about with hookers.
11-21-2013, 12:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah 80-85kg is where I need to be. Hopefully by Christmas 2014 I will sitting around there with similar bodyfat.

11-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

All I's saying is

Quote: Look, most regular Thai girls won't even hook up with a farang. It's considered trashy and low class to shack up with a white man even if he has more money than her.

does partially contradict

Quote: I've said about 100 times now that decent Thai girls WILL hook up with you and that Thai girls are NOT difficult to get into bed

You gotta at least acknowledge some of that.

Effectively, you've had that exact same exchange with Rick and Dash a dozen times over, might as well leave it at that. I get what you're saying. Most of the women out and about in nightlife throwing themselves at the white boys are either working or looking for something specific (to be taken care of). I'm with you on that. My original point was that you gotta be pretty obtuse to somehow not get laid and have a grand time.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 01:04 AM by Sexiback.)
11-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chris Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
(11-20-2013, 11:25 PM)RockingForever Wrote:
Quote:*RF, but you don't date bar girls or ex bar girls?

Serious question? Of course I don't date bar girls or ex bar girls. Who would want to date a hooker?

I don't even like fucking hookers

Quote:I paid for sex three times I think, once in Thailand, twice in Cambodia.

If I'm not mistaken earlier Chris was claiming not to be Debbie yet Deb has told this exact same story.

Secondly is it not more than 3 times? Haven't you paid for sex in Ukraine or were you just saying sometime in the future you might?

http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...5#pid14675

Yeah I realised this is an old thread that I have already commented on.

Haven't paid for sex yet in Ukraine, wouldn't be tempted only by a high class whore, you have to spend a lot of money to get anywhere with them anyway. Otherwise sex is easy to come by here
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I was completely addicted to whores for a while. I would have the biggest adrenaline rush followed by a boner while walking past even the most skanky whore. It was something about the sex being just right there that I found extremely thrilling. Thank fuck I got out of it or I would be completely broke right now.
11-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
had great time with pro girls and non pro girls
had bad endings with pro and non pro girls
was idealist now more realist
still digging the truth ....hehehe