Rules & Moderation
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Rules & Moderation
(11-20-2013, 03:52 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 03:44 AM)friheten Wrote: That's some pretty rough insults. You got a problem if someone don't agree with you? About a situation you didn't see and don't understand.

I just call it the way I see it. If you think you're that important to where you need to step up to a guy while he is dancing then you are very socially awkward and the way you acted afterwards made you a lil bitch.

I don't need to see it, and no matter how you try and dress it up, it was a bitch move.

If you saw what we were talking about, you could have been hitting up some other honeys and getting laid. Or at the least, get your girl a little jealous while maintaining your manhood.

She probably would have come to you. Instead, you looked weak.

It's up to you to decide if you want to look weak. I am hoping some other guys who read this won't follow in your shoes.

LOL Deb can't keep his troll accounts in check. He is liking posts from all of them.
Well I got your opinion already. Might or might not have been a mistake to go to her when she was dancing with her as I already said. After that all mistakes was his. To have the conversation with her was more important than getting laid at that time. If I see someone crying because of me I don't feel good and do wanna sort it out as best as I can. Don't know what kind of emotionless robot you are.
11-20-2013, 04:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

So what's the latest? Deb's been reinstated?

What's the deal with you friheten, what they mobbing you over?
11-20-2013, 04:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

(11-20-2013, 01:03 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 12:34 AM)chris Wrote: , but Dash posts very detailed datasheets and great information and has no financial motive for doing so.

Yes, that Dash is a whiz at Googling information. This forum could be the next Wikipedia. Big Grin

If its on the iternet then it is true. Duh!

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 05:12 AM by Ali-B.)
11-20-2013, 05:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-20-2013, 04:42 AM)Sexyback Wrote: So what's the latest? Deb's been reinstated?

What's the deal with you friheten, what they mobbing you over?

Will find all related posts.
Here is about when I picked her up:
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...0#pid17500
To break it down I meet her at the club and I get her home.

Here I ask for advise however I should take her to travel or not: http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...2#pid17702

I decide after the some advise from the guys her to break up with her post about that is here:
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...2#pid17782

After that she was texting a lot trying to get back together lying about being pregnant and on. Clearly in love with me.

Here is the night that is in question, start to read here if you are lazy:
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...8#pid18788

And here is where I explain myself and clear some accusation:
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...0#pid18820
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...1#pid18831
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...8#pid18878

Pretty interesting to lock back at my time here in Manila. There should be a thread about Manila only for people who is here at the moment, been here and are willing to share information or is coming.
11-20-2013, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Friheten dude, dont waste your time with these haters.
11-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:I'm jealous I wasn't the guy she was sucking off when you had to tell her you didn't love her.

This made me chuckle.

So Deb is allowed to have second accounts, i.e. chris then?
11-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Whether or not he is allowed, I'm sure he will find a way to stick around. Since his fictional friends he has mentioned various times cannot listen to his stories, he needs some outlet for bragging and creative writing.

So who's the new mod gonna be?
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 05:04 PM by Shanked.)
11-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • JayJuanGee
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Deb needs a special forum rank "Troll of Trolls"

Friheten - that lady didn't love you. She was just looking for a trip. Women that like you don't go out dancing/working when they're supposedly heartbroken. Who cares how you acted really. The black guys just as much a bitch having to pay booking fee for girls to dance with him, and then physically stopping them from getting away. It didn't make too much sense on your part to seek her out to end it, but whatever. Done is done.

Try and see the lesson and don't get taken for a ride next time. For what it's worth, you had some fun with what you perceived was a very attractive girl.
11-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-20-2013, 06:10 PM)Sexyback Wrote: Deb needs a special forum rank "Troll of Trolls"

Friheten - that lady didn't love you. She was just looking for a trip. Women that like you don't go out dancing/working when they're supposedly heartbroken. Who cares how you acted really. The black guys just as much a bitch having to pay booking fee for girls to dance with him, and then physically stopping them from getting away. It didn't make too much sense on your part to seek her out to end it, but whatever. Done is done.

Try and see the lesson and don't get taken for a ride next time. For what it's worth, you had some fun with what you perceived was a very attractive girl.
Yeah she did.. There was not easy get her to leave the day after and she was very disappointed as she thought we where back together. Several lessons is learned though,
11-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • JayJuanGee
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Was your girl a gogo dancer or is she employed by the club to be there and entertain guests?

Otherwise...bro, girls that are heart broken don't doll up and go party. It's the last thing they do. They sit at home, eat chocolate and watch movies with their girlfriends.
11-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
That would imply every girl is the same and we know that is not the case.
11-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(11-20-2013, 07:17 PM)Sexyback Wrote: Was your girl a gogo dancer or is she employed by the club to be there and entertain guests?

Otherwise...bro, girls that are heart broken don't doll up and go party. It's the last thing they do. They sit at home, eat chocolate and watch movies with their girlfriends.
Her friends took her out. No she got nothing to do with the club. But it seems like if you pay for a sitting table at this Exklusiv in Malate, Manila you got some advantages. Ridiculous as I asked why I got kicked out for tapping her on the shoulder, and he is holding her against her will with out any problem. As I was outside I asked the doorman why and he says I was harassing her. As she comes out I say hey her is the girl you said I harassed. He had a discussion with her and when I ask her about it she says that he wants her to go in to him again because he is their guest. This black guy was in company of some filipinos. Don't know if they promised him anything or what the fuck it was about. For this case I don't understand why they just go and get a hooker instead of paying for a table to get the people in the clubs on their side.

11-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Because they don't want hookers. Locals get a table to entertain guests either coming from abroad, or business people they're dealing with, it's a courtesy. In korea bigshots at times get aspiring actresses or dancers to do this. Then you can pay the waiter or bouncer or whoever to go round and bring girls that seem like they're in a mood to drink and have some fun...not sex. Whatever it was, your girl can't have been too upset looking when the club promoter or whoever talked her into hanging out with the black guys and their filipino hosts. So you're not missing out on anything by not giving her another thought in your life.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2013, 08:06 PM by Sexiback.)
11-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Vorkuta has stepped down as mod. I will consider a new candidate.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
11-22-2013, 04:42 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
JayJuanGee Offline
Boatswain

United States
(11-20-2013, 01:49 AM)BigDave Wrote: Well it seems I joined this forum just a shit storm was starting. I have participated in other online forums for over a decade pretty actively so I know some rules that do help things:

1) Moderation should not be discussed in a thread. Why someone was moderated should only be taken up in a private convo with the mods. Anyone repeatedly disagreeing with moderation outside of a private conversation should be banned.
2) All acts of moderation should be signaled out by the moderator in the thread. Something like in all bold "MODERATION:" followed by a few sentences of what the violation was and what the consequences will be.
3) Anyone having multiple accounts is permanently banned, no ifs and or buts.
4) No ad hominems.

If people could keep to those rules there wouldn't be a lot of noise.

@Dash:

I believe it was a good idea to get this thread going and some discussion regarding forum moderation.

I had been a little mystified about what is going on with the banning/moderation when I made my post, in the Dash Manila thread in this link:

http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum/s...8#pid19308

To me, it seems that BigDave outlined good core principles for moderation and forum rules, - though of course there seem to be other potential rules and/or principles, as well that would give NN the flavor pertinent to the character of NN. However, generally, i like that BigDave pointed out that there should NOT be public back and forth about the various potentially controversial moderator decisions. If there is any back and forth that does develop b/c guys are going to want to assert their opinions, then that would NOT necessarily result in an immediate ban - but could result in a warning and/or suspension or some other appropriate action that is in the discretion of the moderator / and/or Zolo.

Anyhow, it seems that considerable discretion should go to the mod with reasonable ability to appeal to Zolo. Surely between Zolo and the mod, they can decide the extent to which they may feel that it is necessary to explain their reasons for bans, suspensions, warnings and/or alteration, enforcement, creation of rules.

Dash's statement about 50/50 banter/content does seem to be quite permissive towards the idea of banter, yet it does seem that part of the character of this NN forum is that it does seem to allow and to be more tolerant of higher levels of banter than other manosphere forums - in my humble opinion, 50/50 seems too high, though.

Having a strict number on allowable banter may also be too restrictive, yet it may be necessary to outline the concept that sometimes bantering becomes too much and at some point certain kinds of banter begins to take away from adding value to the thread or is unnecessarily denigrating to another member.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2013, 08:17 AM by JayJuanGee.)
11-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Find Reply