• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being a creep in the west
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Being a creep in the west
For some reason I have absolutely no problem for the most part coming off this way in Asia or the likes of Peru. I found i just naturally was more aggressive and hit on far more girls compared to when I'm in a western country. I think this was due to the belief and perception that pussy was easy which it was and it wouldn't take long for something to hook. Factors like social momentum may have come into play and generally just being happier and in a better state.

But in these western countries lately I have been beaten down. I barely have motivation to approach. I'v had make outs with some ok girls and banged a munter while I'v been back in the west over the past 3 months. In a way I think these pussy paradises have had a bad effect on me it seems it takes so much energy for so little in return.

Anyone else experienced this?

I actually did a notch count of bangable birds I'v banged in western countries (I'm also counting all of Europe in there I don't think anywhere is what I would consider easy there) and I'v fucked like 7 who were not munters. This is pretty horrendous. Iv decided to start daygame and will do goodlookinglosers AA program because I went out today and was totally clueless after reading god knows how much pick up spiel over the years. Got to stop being a pussy in the west. Tomorrow I will begin.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 09:13 PM by Rick91.)
11-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Being a creep in the west
Good luck with GLL aa program. I've learned a lot from his site. Common sense things yet brilliant.

Just came back from a club and I haven't been for maybe half a year. When you don't do something often, it's sometimes easy to forget what needs to be done to be successful. For example, I was with my boy scoping out the area and he wants to dance by some girls. I'm like ok cool. So we're there and at least for me, my style has never been to rock up from behind and do the crotch dry humping thing (initially) so I'm pretty much just dancing. And then it hits me that I didn't just pay $20 to go dance with my friend. I'm here to fuck so I roll around the club doing surveillance for possible targets and then suddenly, I get into my head. I start tripping like "oh ppl are watching me checking out girls like a creep" to which I shut it down with a better thought "fuck em all, you're not sleeping with all these strangers. Better to creep out 9 and fuck 1 than never to creep out anybody". I then start doing some RSD physicality club tactics but my energy is off. I'm not a total wallflower as I'm moving and grooving but I'm def not life of the party. I'm in full creep hunter mode looking for DTF chicks (girls drinking a lot, girls dancing sexy, girls by themselves/2 sets, girls in groups searching staring around, girls at bar) who pass my boner test. The best shot of the night was this Korean chick with a thick ass and short miniskirt who was at bar and right as I was about to approach and tell her she looks fucking sexy, this black dude steps in. I let him have his shot and I could see she's not having it but right then, her friend comes up and steals her away from homeboy and he's stuck just giving her his business card. I had like 5 seconds to speak to her, tell her she looks sexy to which she blows me back a kiss. But when I find her later, she doesn't seem dtf anymore and is cold. Damn her ass was talking to me.
Another girl is basically bumping and grinding with diff guys and is cute as hell. She tools several guys by letting them buy drinks for her and her friend then they run off. Or worse, she'll grind on a guy for 20 min giving him a boner and blue balls I'm sure, then just leave.

What are your guy's experience with the bumping and grinding girls? Are they dtf or teases? The last time I had a bump and grind, I escalated it to a kiss fairly quick and moved to a quiet area. So I haven't had the full 20 min sessions like some of you guys have had for sure. Even Vov in his vids does a lot of push pull so not sure if they make good targets.

I also remember Mixx's advice from last year where he said he gets physical with every chick in club within 5-10 min I think to find out if they're in or out (similar to GLL screening style). But if the one I want is in a big ass mixed group of 10 ppl, I'm lazy to make small talk/charming talk with friends when I really just wanna find a lone wolf or two set who's dtf
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 10:54 PM by fucksong.)
11-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

Rick, I don't think being aggressive is what is turning of the Western women. Maybe it is you trying to put your dick in their asses every chance you get. hah

No seriously, maybe your too focused or your vibe is off where, in Asia, it isn't really noticed.

11-25-2013, 05:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think I just get into state very quickly with the amount of IOIs I get in asia. And then there is what happens when you end up in abundance after fucking a lot of girls in a short time. To me that can't be faked for the most part.

Also Asian birds are easy for me to make laugh. Sarcasm doesn't really exist over there which suits me fine.
11-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DaysGoneBy Offline
Stowaway

I absolutely can relate to this. For me, I think a big part of it as I was a young dude when I was in Asia (in my twenties) and was surrounded by 55+ year old creepers, so no matter how much of a monger I was being, I still didn't attract much attention. That, and I also feel like Asian women expect/accept men being creeps.

In America, I always feel like I'm being judged if I mac too hard, and for some reason I care.

I got to figure out a way to get over this.
11-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RockingForever's post:
  • Rick91
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

You can get away with a lot in Asia by simply saying "I'm a man, that's what we're supposed to do" when women get annoyed or freaked out.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013, 01:39 PM by RockingForever.)
11-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think another part of it is I just feel fully entitled to the majority of Asian women. Why do I feel entitled. I just think the competition is ridiculous. Most dudes who you would compete with back home don't approach them due to them thinking they are all whores.
I think in the west just fully assume 9/10 girls are not going to be down to bang and don't beat yourself up about it. Some girls I think legitimately just go out to hang out with friends. Fucking boring. Every so often though you get one where certain factors are in play. Your her type, she hasn't been fucked in a while and responds well to your physical advances. Her friends have split from her or she's cool just chilling with you. That's what you need. Guess its a case of looking.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013, 02:38 PM by Rick91.)
11-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Hicks
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Here is the definition of aggressive:

"ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression."

There is no need to be "aggressive". Do you really think that this is what women need / want?

You need to be confident and direct, that's it.
11-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • DaysGoneBy
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Theres more than one thing it can mean depending on the context. By aggressive in terms of your behaviour and approach to getting laid I mean you go for it and be direct and sexual. Basically being the opposite of passive. For example if I hit it off with a chick in Thailand and it was starting to get boring I would bring up phone pics and inevitably show them a picture of my cock. This got me laid and rejected. I did this on the hottest women I have fucked to date yet. This is an aggressive move.
11-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DaysGoneBy Offline
Stowaway

Good example of what aggressive means in this context, Rick.
Also, that is an example of shit you can get away with in Asia (not only "get away with"-possibly even get laid with!) that would likely get you at best slapped and at worst arrested in "the west."
11-26-2013, 05:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Weren't you using the show pics of your cock trick in the shady after hour clubs though Rick? This isn't a good guide as to what you can get away with in Thailand as a whole.
11-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes worldwidetraveler's post:
  • DaysGoneBy
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

Rick, why don't you just walk around with your cock out?
11-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I used to at parties.

@rf, obviously.
The point in this post was more the amount of effort I put in while in places like thailand. It's like once your on a roll you can't stop. If I could somehow transfer that energy to when I'm in a club in oz.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2013, 07:09 PM by Rick91.)
11-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I hated clubs in Aus. My ideal of hell. Stupid drink prices and filled with lairy cunts.
11-27-2013, 02:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Buying drinks in an oz club is retarded plus the bouncers are often total cunts in wa.
11-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Find Reply