Manila on a Sunday Night
[-]
  •
NRgizR Offline
Deckhand

Malta
Question  Manila on a Sunday Night
Hey guys,

I was in Hong Kong for business and decided spontaneously to go to Manila. Any other members currently in Manila? PM me. I'm in Makati and wonder where to go on a Sunday night. I've read Dash's great datasheet already, but I realized most clubs organize parties at fr/sa. Any ideas? I don't wanna go to red light districts, maybe a relaxed bar / disco.

Thanks for your help

NRgizR
Just found this website: http://manilaclubbing.com/events-calendar/ Nothing going on on a sunday. Any ideas? Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 03:02 PM by NRgizR.)
12-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Manila on a Sunday Night
Not 100% sure what is jumping on a Sunday but I imagine something will be going on in Makati, The Fort, or Republiq. Id try check The Fort first if you wanted a relaxed bar / disco.
12-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(12-08-2013, 04:23 PM)Dash Wrote: Not 100% sure what is jumping on a Sunday but I imagine something will be going on in Makati, The Fort, or Republiq. Id try check The Fort first if you wanted a relaxed bar / disco.
Don't bother with the clubs in Makati. The Fort, Republiq or Malate is where you wanna go. Quezon is closed on Sundays.

How long are you here for? Would have joined you tonight if it wasn't for being hangover already and no clean cloths.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 05:22 PM by friheten.)
12-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jack C. Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
How long you staying Ngizr? I've been told that the only bar on sunday worth going to is Hyve, which is in the fort. It is on the roof of the "W" building. I haven't actually been there myself though, but I have it on good authority from multiple sources that its the only place to go on Sundays. Its like, acoustic guitar night or something every sunday there.
12-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Find Reply