• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Sheet: Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands by TheChief
[-] The following 2 users Like Zolo's post:
  • brianmark, William
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Data Sheet: Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands by TheChief
This Data Sheet was submitted by forum member TheChief. You can submit your own data sheet here.

Saipan, North Mariana Islands

[Image: DSC_5117.jpg]

Overview

Paradise! Saipan is an island in the Northern Marianas Island chain. It is a US protectorate. It’s different than say, Guam, whose people can come to the US without a visa. People that are not US citizens that live on Saipan cannot go to the US without a visa. Hell, they can't even go to Guam, which is only a 30 minute flight away. I don't know why that is. But it's probably because it is host to a shit load of factories that girls (18-30) work in. It’s very small, but a great time for a weekend of fun and adventure. It has a population of around 40,000 people. The majority of the tourists are Japanese families visiting from their vacation on Guam, and military guys also stationed on Guam. Additionally, it has pristine beaches with crystal clear blue water.

What are the women like?

Desperate. Half the population of Saipan are women that are either waitresses, hotel workers, strippers, or factory workers. Most of the waitresses, hotel workers and strippers are from the Philippines. The factory workers are typically from China, Thailand, and Cambodia. The Philippinas speak English and they are the hardest nut to crack. This is probably because they have the most interaction with men. They are constantly hit on by the Sailors and Airmen from Guam who go there to get laid. The ones that are waitresses and hotel workers will be nice, but mostly ignore you because they probably have a boyfriend on the island.

The strippers will make you think they love you. They will also hang out with you, but expect you to pay for everything. The fucked up thing is that if you invite a stripper out for drinks, she will say yes, but 5 or 6 of her friends will show up (coincidence?) and you will be expected to pay for everyone. The best way to get one of these girls is to keep going back and paying for all their shit. Fuck that.

Now comes the best part. The factory workers. These girls are so desperate for attention and sex that you can literally say hello, grab their hand, and go back to your hotel. But you can only do this on Saturday night when they are at the club, which is the only club on the island (I'll get to this later). They are a sweet mixture of Chinese, Thai, and Cambodian girls. And most of them are pretty damn hot, which is why they are desperate I believe. They work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, with a salary of around 200 USD a month. Most of them speak very little English, but that shit doesn't matter. Trust me.

Any nightlife recommendations?

Saipan nightlife sucks (except for Saturday). The only thing to do is get shit-faced at the few bars it has, or go to one of the goddamn thousand strip clubs and blow your money on a girl that is going to make it real fucking hard and expensive to get in her pants.

Shenanigan's: It is the most popular bar on the island. It's sort of an Irish pub with food, cheap drinks, and a pool table. The waitresses are hot, but all of them have boyfriends. This is the place to go for partying during the day, and the place for cheap drinks before you go to one of the strip clubs.

Johnny's Bar: Low key, cheap drinks, but not as popular as Shenanigan's. I met some other Navy guys in this bar who showed me "the way." Strip clubs: Saipan has a ton of them. Full of Philippina girls that want nothing more than all your money. They will get completely naked, sit on your lap, throw their tits in your face, and expect you to buy them a 15 USD drink. If you don't give them money while they are dancing, or buy them drinks when they come and sit on your lap, they will curse at you in Tagalog and then completely ignore you.

Godfather's: My friends, let me tell you, this place is empty every night except for Saturday. On Saturday night, as many factory worker girls that can fit in the place go there to get shit-faced and, hopefully, find a guy they can spend the night with (or the rest of their lives). You see, the only day off these girls have is Sunday, so Saturday night is when they are on the hunt. And trust me, hunting they are doing.

Any other info or recommendations?

Saipan played a big part in World War II, so it has a ton of things to do and see. I rented a scooter for 20 USD for the day and took a drive around the island. There are several hotels that cost anywhere from 60 to 100 USD per night. I stayed at the Fiesta Resort. It is a 5 Star hotel that gives a discount to military personnel. The price is typically around 100 USD, but I paid 75.

Managaha Island. This is a small island off the west coast. You can get there by one of the boats from your hotel. This is where all the Japanese tourists hang out. It is absolutely beautiful, with nice beaches and bar-b-que grills for cooking. The last Japanese Command outpost and suicide cliff. This is the place where, when the Americans were about to win the island, the last Japanese soldiers jumped off the cliff instead of getting captured. The grotto. This is a small water hole with an underground tunnel that goes out to the ocean. It's spectacular because the light from the ocean comes through the tunnel.

Bird Island. Apparently there are birds there. I have no idea because you can't go there. You can only see it from a cliff on the side of the road. It is nice though. Snorkling and scuba diving is a must here. There is no day game. You can try your luck with the Philippinas, but you'll waste your time. You can also try with the Japanese girls, but most of them are with their families and are not interested. You won't see the factory girls during the day because they are all working, or recovering from their hangover on Sunday.

Personal experience

I spent a 4 day weekend on Saipan. It was epic and disappointing at the same time. Here's why. I went there by myself from Guam (Friday to Monday). I was told to go to Shenanigan's. There I met some other Navy guys who were pretty cool. I asked them what there was to do. They told me "nothing until tomorrow night." I was surprised because it was Friday night and I expected something to be happening. They all smiled and said to be patient until tomorrow. We drank, played pool, and then hit a couple strip clubs. I met a Philippina stripper who seemed cool. Seemed. I got her number and we made plans to hang out on Sunday.

Saturday came and we spent the day hanging out on Managaha Island, drinking and grilling. We then went back to Shenanigan's for more drinks. Then my new friends said "time to go to Godfather's to watch the magic happen." I had no clue until walked in the place. We got there around 10 p.m. and the place is packed full of Asian girls. There were maybe 10 - 15 guys (surrounded by girls) in the place and around 300+ girls. When we came through the door, all eyes and smiles focused on us, and those eyes and smiles followed us to the bar. I order a beer and there are two Thai?/Cambodian? girls standing there smiling. I said "hello." They said "hello." I said "what's your name?" They said "hello." What the fuck? My friends and I went to the dance floor and we were surrounded by women who wanted to dance with us. I couldn't believe it.

So I start dancing with this Thai girl who spoke very little English. She was very cute, 25yo?, around 5'1, long black hair, fantastic petite body. I took her to the bar to get a beer and talk. I asked her name, she told me and smiled. I tried to talk to her, but she spoke very little English. However, after 10 minutes, she said "we go hotel." I grabbed her hand and we left. The all night fuckathon began. This girl let me do all kinds of nasty shit to her and then told me she loved me. OK.

The next day I hung out with the Phillippina stripper. We explored the island and had a pretty good time. Then we went out for drinks and this is where I made my biggest mistake. All her friends showed up. When the bill came for the drinks everyone looked at me. Fuck. Then they are left. Fuck. I didn't even get a kiss. They stuck me with an 130 USD bill.

Monday morning around 4 a.m. there's a knock on my door. It's the Thai girl. She wanted to get fucked before she went to work. Before she left, she cried and told me she loved me again. Sorry honey, I'm heading back to Guam. Saipan is a nice place to visit from Guam, but only for a couple days, especially if one of those days is Saturday. There are a lot of nice things to do and see. Watch your wallet with the Philippinas and have an unforgettable Saturday night with the girl of your choosing.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 04:59 AM by Zolo.)
12-16-2013, 04:59 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Data Sheet: Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands by TheChief
cool
12-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Thanks Chief! Would you say girls are hotter than Guam girls or Hawaiian girls? (not counting tourists)
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
12-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TheChief Offline
Gunner

United States
(12-20-2013, 08:27 PM)fucksong Wrote: Thanks Chief! Would you say girls are hotter than Guam girls or Hawaiian girls? (not counting tourists)

Song, it's up in the air. Most Guam girls are on the larger side of the scale. They also didn't like me because I am a Sailor, and the only thing Sailors want is to get in those pants. Hawaiian girls are pretty cute too. But to say who hotter, well, it really doesn't matter because you're going to get your dick wet if you're in the club I mentioned on a Saturday night. And you're going to get it wet with a pretty hot girl. It's not easy to pull in Guam, unless you're banging a Navy or Air Force girl. It's also not easy to pull a Hawaiian girl. When I was in Hawaii I only banged tourists, including a pretty fine Danish girl in a limo.
01-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Very interesting! When did you go there chief? I'm reading on wikipedia that their minimum wage will be the same as the USA in 2015, wonder what impact that will have.

I found the link to Godfather's Bar's FB page, has some nice pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Godfather...3214782777
01-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TheChief Offline
Gunner

United States
Will, I was there in 2007, so things might have changed a bit. I'm sure the minimum wage thing won't apply to the factory workers. If it does, then whatever they're producing will become significantly more expensive.
01-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
danggg!!! 7 years agooo. shit this is ancient! someone been there more recently??
01-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

Yes, 7 years ago is ancient history in talking about if a place is good or not. I've been to places that lost 70% of their value in one year. We need to hear from someone that has been recently.
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheChief's post:
  • G_global
TheChief Offline
Gunner

United States
Damn, you guys are as cold as ice.

I guess it's a good idea not to post my East Germany datasheet....:-D
01-16-2014, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
We're just saying, a lot of shit has changed since 7 YEARS ago.
01-16-2014, 07:45 AM
Find Reply