• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryanair to fly passengers to US for under £10
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Ryanair to fly passengers to US for under £10
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsb...er-10.html

Quote:Michael O’Leary, the airline’s chief executive, told the Irish Hotels Federation conference in Meath yesterday that he would offer tickets to New York and Boston for €10 (£8.20). Flights back to Europe would cost €7.30.
However, he admitted that passengers would pay extra for everything from meals to baggage.
The flights would leave from up to 14 major European cities to 12-14 destinations in the US.

I've flown RyanAir before and loved every second of it. However, I am really unsure how feasible this is. I do know the airline industry in the U.S. is pretty heavily regulated compared to that of Europe's. As you might already know, RyanAir does not fly into major airports because of the taxes are too high. I wonder what they would flying into the U.S.
03-01-2014, 02:20 AM
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Ryanair to fly passengers to US for under £10
That's Micheal trying to drum publicity. He's a genius at it. One time he threatening to charge per toilet visit. The media ate it up. Saved them a fortune in advertising.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
03-02-2014, 06:27 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: Ryanair to fly passengers to US for under £10
LOL, can they even cover cost at that rate, I guess that would be solely to get attention
03-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Find Reply