Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beauties from Around the World
[-]
  •
FeelsGoodMan Offline
Stowaway

Beauties from Around the World
Where do you think the most attractive/beautiful girls come from? What is your personal preference and why?

For myself, i caught yellowfever sometime before i can remember, and even growing up in Africa managed to find the few Asians around. The Asian allure has stayed strong, specifically for Southeast Asian/Korean/Western Chinese. Something about the beautiful exotic features and skin tone that just gets me going. They tend to be slim which is good, but the curves are most often lacking. That is why my preference is for some sort of an Asian mix, there are some unbelievable mixes out there. Some of my favorites have been with a bit of African thrown in for dem curves and a darker skintone. These, however, tend to be notoriously difficult to find, which makes them all the more precious! Hurray for the future and more interracial babies and more mixed asian beauties coming of age! Wink

Also, would love to know where any of you guys have found lots of beautiful asian mixes (e.g. cities in Brazil, HK, SH, Singapore)?
This game of life tests you from start to finish, your level of happiness indicates how well you are dealing with life's tests.
02-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Find
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

RE: Beauties from Around the World
This is the thing that is annoying me right now. im stuck between asian hotness and EE babes. i love the look of both. so,where do i go? where do i place all my time and £££ and go and visit?
i knew a girl in Canada that was asian mix with a white father..omg...i think even janitors would clean up her locker on the weekend she was so hot.
02-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Find
[-]
  •
FeelsGoodMan Offline
Stowaway

No doubt man, for me after the asian hotness comes the EE or Brazilian babes, a real natural beauty!

I have found some amazing girls in EE, and such kind people too, but I personally find being in Asia more fun, the culture, cities, vibe, the exoticness of it all.
This game of life tests you from start to finish, your level of happiness indicates how well you are dealing with life's tests.
02-22-2012, 05:24 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Jesse Offline
Stowaway

Some Asian girls have very pretty faces. And it's always attractive (feels validating) when a cute Asian girl is really into you.

But in general I've always thought Asian women to be short and skinny with no breasts, butt or hips to speak of.

And when you're surrounded by nothing but Asian women, what seemed exotic in the West just gets boring fast in the East. Lack of body type variety or color variety (no brunettes, blondes, etc).

Asia is more fun to just romp around for adventure, and less so far the girls. That's my experience in Japan, the only Asian country I've been to, so I'm extrapolating my experience there to the rest of Asia.

To me, this is what a very pretty Asian girl looks like (see photos): a) young b) tanned c) expressive eyes & cupid's bow lips.

But almost no Asian girls have "head turning bodies" in my opinion. Sad

[Image: 4740767421_d3190e29fd.jpg]

[Image: 4741403474_8043978bb4.jpg]
02-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Ahh Asians.. they problem is you can't get enough of them.
But I think the best looking girls I've seen was in Ukraine, but they can lack booty.
Arabic girls are great because they combine beautiful faces with plump asses... I like my booties.
Difficult question.
Still have to hit up Latin America!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
02-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Website Find
[-]
  •
Jesse Offline
Stowaway

(02-22-2012, 09:56 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: Arabic girls are great because they combine beautiful faces with plump asses... I like my booties.

NN, where is the best place to find Arabic girls with that profile of pretty faces and plump butts?
02-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Find
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

They come from Colombia, hands down....Venezuela a close runner up, but for ease of going for foreigners, Colombia all day.

As an fyi, those saying "Asians are flat" have obviously never been to Thailand or PI.....there are plenty of girls with curves there. Sure they aren't 5'9 200 lbs like in the usa, but they might be 5'4 125 with a round booty and perky tits. Depends on preference
02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@Jesse: Pretty much everywhere in the Arab world, but Lebanon is your best chance for hooking up, I hear Dubai and Morocco too. Persian girls fit the profile too...
02-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Website Find
[-]
  •
Jesse Offline
Stowaway

Thanks for the response Naughty Nomad, I'll check out if you've got anything on Lebanon on your blog
02-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Find
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

NN, what do you mean by "Ahh Asians.. they problem is you can't get enough of them"
are they available in quantity?

The hottest and easiest [so far!] was a woman from Hungary. All it took was strong, non wimpy ass eye contact and she was hooked.
02-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Of course! Have you been to South East Asia?
02-27-2012, 06:02 AM
Website Find