• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
Due to me only being able to go out like once a week at the weekend I'v got to make it count. Last time I stated I was going to try an RSD type approach to it. I did but I just couldn't get into it. I didn't feel good about the whole thing and I felt kind of like what the fuck am I supposed to say to these girls. It was a frustrating negative experience.

Anyway I guess each weekend I will try something new unless it's seeing me results (I'm not saying RSDs concepts don't work I was just finding it hard to apply myself and not enjoying the process).

This weekend I plan on using more or less the just of what Christian McQueen says in his article the art of the approach.
http://www.returnofkings.com/17171/the-a...e-approach
It seemed a very simple and natural breakdown of what I do on nights when I pull. I'd never given much of the basic premises of it much thought though and how much we could control these factors.

Basic breakdown is pump up your self worth/feel like the man/convince yourself of it internally

Convince yourself you look good and do what you can to make sure you actually do

He then talks about instinctual this goes kind of against the whole 3 second rule old pua rule which has worked for me in the past but often made me look retarded at approaching at what felt like an awkward moment.

I liked it because it kind of made me think of the things I do when I actually pull vs what I did last weekend which sucked.

My aim will be to put emphasis on pumping my self worth up and feeling like I look good. Then looking for IOIs and going in when it feels right to me.

No pressure, no spam approaching, no routines, convince myself I'm the shit in my head, do what I can to look my best and see how this plays out.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 06:01 AM by Rick91.)
06-06-2014, 05:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
I don't know what happened I just got sucked in. Apologies.

06-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
RE: Will you get laid this weekend part 2 - Christian Mcqueens art of the approach
That's what the people over at ROK do. Only way to not get sucked in is to..... get this: not visit. That website and the whole empire they got going is so annoying. I'm like deb, keep it simple, and don't get all analytical. It's pretty universal knowledge that being confident and looking good is the way to go.
06-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Mate I was taking the piss. I liked the article because it made me think how often when I pull (outside of the third world) I'm usually in a good mood and how I should focus on that.

Rok has some quality articles. The biography ones can be enlightening. I had no idea how much of a legend Steve McQueen was before reading an article on him from there.

Your not like Deb due to the fact you've never actually tried to get laid in your life.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 09:02 AM by Rick91.)
06-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

I found this stealth ninja confidence trick really works like Gangbusters for me:

1) look in mirror (be naked with socks on... the socks are critical... it won't work without it)
2) repeat with deep berry white voice (authentic berry sound critical here... you should practice your berry white voice before attempting this ninja trick because you could jinks it if you have the wrong voice influctuatuons)
3) you are sexy mon, sexy mawn, sexy maaaaawwwwwnnnnnn (more aggressive as you go)
4) repeat above doing different poses (critical)
5) go get girls (bang - it's easy as walking down the street now... but be careful... this rapid acting ninja seduction shit is so powerful you'll have everything with a penis and vagina chasing you... so it's not a bad idea to learn kung fu or some other fighting art to or you could find yourself in strange situations... especially if you frequent ladyboy areas like thailand)

This ninja trick will make you an irresistible sex god and magnet.

Yes, it's really that simple Smile

oh yes... forget about spam approaching with roosh openers 'wheres a good cup of coffee?' For once in your nerdy existence, hot girls will ask you 'wheres a good cup of coffee?'. If you don't have this result, you did the formula wrong. You should work at it, repeating step 2 and 3 until you crack the code and get the desired result.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 12:26 PM by ilostcount.)
06-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Yorick Offline
Deckhand

Lol, I "found" Christian's book - and good for him, making money off of it - but there was nothing new there. Everything in the books, you can find on other blogs, or books that came before.

OP, what RSD style of game do you mean? Mass approaches, high energy, and being a bit of a dick?
06-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Have you actually heard Christian McQueen speak? Bob the Builders IQ dwarfs his. Yet you believe the guy has more insight into social relationships than yourself?

Well, maybe in Rickys case, that might be actually true. But Rick, I don't even think you're that stupid anymore, you're actually just trolling everyone these days out of boredom.
06-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You'd make such a good nazi Sexyback if it wasn't for the fact you are a homosexual and didn't possess the same physique as a female catwalk model minus 3-4 inches.
P.s. Nazis are not cool.
This isn't Switzerland so keep your fascist opinions to yourself.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 08:47 PM by Rick91.)
06-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Cheer up son. It's friday. Your time to shine.
06-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Had a terrible night out then banged some reasonably tidy Venezuelan mature chick with massive tits who I met just as I got off the bus. The universe does provide. It was in all honesty one of my best pulls in terms of what went down.
06-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Partisan Offline
Crewmember

United States
(06-09-2014, 01:39 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Had a terrible night out then banged some reasonably tidy Venezuelan mature chick with massive tits who I met just as I got off the bus. The universe does provide. It was in all honesty one of my best pulls in terms of what went down.

Where are you situated Rick?

06-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Aberdeen. Your lucky to see 1 latina bird up here on a night out. Other than that happening I was close to just giving up on trying to pick up birds here altogether after the night I had.
06-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(06-09-2014, 01:39 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Had a terrible night out then banged some reasonably tidy Venezuelan mature chick with massive tits who I met just as I got off the bus. The universe does provide. It was in all honesty one of my best pulls in terms of what went down.

Nice! You never know when opportunity will present itself. Props
06-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Find Reply