Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbilisi and Batumi, Republic of Georgia
[-]
  •
Ugslayer Offline
Stowaway

Tbilisi and Batumi, Republic of Georgia
First post here. Fairly active member on the Rooshv boards. I may apply for an english teaching program to Georgia, but I heard the girls are very conservative over there. As in, sex is not possible before marriage. I read that NN is going to visit this summer because his buddy has moved to Tbilisi.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

I'm looking to start a fellowship in Poland next year starting in October. Will be there for 9 or 10 months. Look forward to some in depth data on Poland and the surrounding area. After the fellowship I plan to apply for the english teaching job in Georgia. It's pretty much charity work to put on the resume as it only pays about 300 US a month. I'll request placement in Tbilisi or Batumi, but the program ultimately places you where you are needed.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 02:05 AM by Ugslayer.)
08-15-2012, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Tbilisi and Batumi, Republic of Georgia
I'll drop some data in Oct/Nov.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
LOl!! Is everyone here a RooshV refugee?

Funny.
08-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@FSU: Sound similar to other stories. My friend living over there was saying it's really hard to hook up.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ugslayer Offline
Stowaway

Hmm so no SNL. Does the no sex before marriage apply or can you get into a girls pants after a few dates? Or is LTR needed? I'll probably still apply, but for the 3 month stint instead of the 6 month or 1 year contract. Sad, because I heard that Georgian girls are smoking hot.
08-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jugador Offline
Deckhand

Come on man, I have met girls from both Azerbaijan and Armenia and they are amazing looking. Armenian girls especially. Some of the most beautiful girls in the world! I've seen pics of Georgian girls as well and they are very good looking as well!
08-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(08-26-2012, 08:47 AM)deb auchery Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 12:20 AM)Jugador Wrote: Come on man, I have met girls from both Azerbaijan and Armenia and they are amazing looking. Armenian girls especially. Some of the most beautiful girls in the world! I've seen pics of Georgian girls as well and they are very good looking as well!

Had a look at Armenian girls on VK, not that impressed, too dark looking for my taste, and also dont really like their facial features

Deb, I think they are very decent looking, in general, though I understand your preference for lighter skinned girls. But my case for not going there is simple: There are hotter and easier girls in other countries nearby. Why complicate my life by going for more difficult girls who arent as hot.
08-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Find Reply