Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the perception that Europes better for game than the US accurate?
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Is the perception that Europes better for game than the US accurate?
The red pillers all say America sucks for women.

What's the best spot you've been to in Europe?

Were there better ones in America?
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 06:53 AM by TideRide.)
07-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bangtidy's post:
  • TideRide
bangtidy Offline
Deckhand

RE: Is the perception that Europes better for game than the US accurate?
i don't understand this 'america sucks for women' thing. american girls are so slutty and i love to verbally banter with them. they are like british girls but not so aggressive. eastern european girls are hot and feminine but its like talking to a cardboard cut-out sometimes and i often feel like i am walking on egg-shells coz they get offended by things that you just wouldn't even expect lol

pros and cons to both sides of the pond mate.
07-21-2014, 10:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
That whole thing is Roosh Vs signature marketing pitch as it creates controversy and anywhere strong emotions lie more action can be subtlety impressed upon a captive audience. It is what it is.

Never thought of it-but this Brit female soccer player at a college really stood out to me when I was out cold approaching-she had a classy and sexy way about her that drew me to her more than other girls.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 01:54 PM by TideRide.)
07-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I don't think European girls are that easy to game, though I've heard that Spanish and Czech chicks are supposed to be easy. But from what I've heard American girls are among the easiest and sluttiest creatures on the planet.
07-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I think generally girls from around the med are not easy and on the same terms of difficulty as Argentina. Not impossible but harder than the west.
Saying that predator in deadbat in Paraguay an average looking yet extremely direct guy did well there just as he did in Brazil and everywhere else. You'd really think people would start making connections by now.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 10:08 PM by Rick91.)
07-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(07-21-2014, 10:30 AM)bangtidy Wrote: i don't understand this 'america sucks for women' thing. american girls are so slutty and i love to verbally banter with them. they are like british girls but not so aggressive. eastern european girls are hot and feminine but its like talking to a cardboard cut-out sometimes and i often feel like i am walking on egg-shells coz they get offended by things that you just wouldn't even expect lol

I agree with what you're saying. Although personally I find it much more satisfying to say something offensive, have them get offended, and still fuck them anyway. I'm pretty sure I've had girls fake being offended by something I've said before just to see if I'd stand by it or back down.
07-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
@alex, game is flirting. What do you think it is?
07-22-2014, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Where Europe wins is better logistics. Most cities are compact with great public transport. American cities are sprawling nightmares in comparison. This can really hamper night game. If you don't have a car, you're fucked. The women are easy however. In the U.S, I can coast off my looks and get approached a lot. EE women require more work but its worth it imo.
07-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malo's post:
  • TideRide
Malo Offline
Stowaway

(07-21-2014, 10:30 AM)bangtidy Wrote: i don't understand this 'america sucks for women' thing. american girls are so slutty and i love to verbally banter with them. they are like british girls but not so aggressive. eastern european girls are hot and feminine but its like talking to a cardboard cut-out sometimes and i often feel like i am walking on egg-shells coz they get offended by things that you just wouldn't even expect lol

+1 on that. you really need to tone yourself down in europe, to the point game becomes more self inhibition than anything else.

to add:

- for quick lays, europe is more difficult, but for relationships you're likely to be happier with a euro girl.

- ignore rooshv's west-hate speeches, he's as twisted as his feminist rivals. his down to earth stuff is ok (game guides, self development stuff etc), his rage amok speeches are not.
07-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like nescio's post:
  • Alex, TideRide
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Africa, dudes, that's where it's all at. Our captain Zolo also knows that very well. My next wife will be African.
07-24-2014, 02:15 AM
Find Reply