Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Journal
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

China Journal
On my way to China right now. Currently waiting in the airport.

Already had a few negative experiences with Chinese. The next 12 hours sitting in a confined space with them should be a thrill, lol.

Anyway, figured I'd start a journal and keep track of my time there. It will primarily be about hustling and making money there (if any), as well as gaming and banging Chinese/Asian chicks. Hell, I'll even give white expat girls a shot too.

Chinese chick is supposed to meet me at the airport. Will update as soon as I touch down.
08-31-2014, 06:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: China Journal
http://youtu.be/Sfsrjj6S49Y

LOL
08-31-2014, 09:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Good luck man!!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
08-31-2014, 10:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

Just arrived.

Had some trouble with my taxi driver. These motherfuckers don't put an adequate amount of ATMs or currency exchange stations in the airport, so I didn't get to withdraw money. Didn't have enough money for my taxi, so the guy started yelling at me and followed me into my hotel lobby as I'm trying to get the fucker his money at the front desk.

I gotta say, even Korea is leaps and bounds ahead of China. You can pay for most taxis in Korea with your American credit or debit card, but not in China. Cash only.

Turns out the Chinese girl did actually show up at the airport to meet me. I was too tired, sweaty, and not really feeling it to try to game and bang her. Now she's angry at me and probably won't ever meet me again, haha. Oh well. I can never sleep on airplanes, and I was in no mood to talk to her.

Serviced apartment I rented sucks. No washing machine. No TV in the bedroom. Gonna have to find another.

But I can safely report that white worship is still at an all time high here. On the taxi ride over, I saw a giant billboard on the side of the highway depicting a classy white guy in a suit with his Chinese wife/girlfriend. Likewise, all the advertisements that come on in the little TV screen in the back seat of taxis here had nothing but white people in them, lol.
08-31-2014, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
yep, it's good to be white
08-31-2014, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
What is the fashion like there? Do they dress as sexy as the girls in Gangnam? Booty shorts? Heels and short skirts?

Pics bro, thanks
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2014, 02:04 AM by fucksong.)
09-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

(09-01-2014, 02:04 AM)fucksong Wrote: What is the fashion like there? Do they dress as sexy as the girls in Gangnam? Booty shorts? Heels and short skirts?

Pics bro, thanks

Been too tired to really go out yet except to get food and go to the bank. I slept all day today, lol. Wifi is also pretty shitty here, so I may not come on a lot.

I've got some errands to run tomorrow and I'm meeting a girl, so I'll get some pics for you guys. But yeah, it's hot and humid here, so some girls are wearing booty shorts, some are wearing dresses and high heels. They look pretty good man.

I'll take a bunch of pics tomorrow
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014, 01:40 AM by pygmalion.)
09-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

So seems I was kind of wrong about the city. I went out all day today and the vast majority of women I saw were fairly ugly to average. Maybe saw two or three 8s, if that lol.

I guess I'm spoiled after seeing Seoul back in February, where I'd see maybe 5 or more stunners every 2 minutes. This place does not compare.

Speaking of which, actually saw some Korean girls near a college campus today, but I was with a girl so didn't get a chance to game them.

Did one token day game approach afterwards. Girl was shy and kind of ignored me, so I just kept walking, haha. I plan to go out again in a few hours. I need to recuperate and change clothes. Fucking sweating all day, so hot.

Managed to scrounge up a few shitty pictures. I'll get some better ones later

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

09-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I imagine unless you are in one of the main cities the average girl on the street will not be impressive. China is not known for beauties.

I'd be hella worried about the language barrier.
09-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-02-2014, 06:35 PM)pygmalion Wrote: So seems I was kind of wrong about the city. I went out all day today and the vast majority of women I saw were fairly ugly to average. Maybe saw two or three 8s, if that lol.

I guess I'm spoiled after seeing Seoul back in February, where I'd see maybe 5 or more stunners every 2 minutes. This place does not compare.

Speaking of which, actually saw some Korean girls near a college campus today, but I was with a girl so didn't get a chance to game them.

Did one token day game approach afterwards. Girl was shy and kind of ignored me, so I just kept walking, haha. I plan to go out again in a few hours. I need to recuperate and change clothes. Fucking sweating all day, so hot.

Managed to scrounge up a few shitty pictures. I'll get some better ones later

Oh thanks bro! Much appreciated.

Yeah, one minute in any coffee shop in Gangnam will kill the chicks in those pics fashion wise but I imagine those girls in China will be a looot easier to game. So you just gotta have a good eye for what lies underneath the clothing. My last two lays were Chinese girls and waaaay fucking less drama and work than K-girls I think.

Good luck
09-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

(09-02-2014, 08:40 PM)Dash Wrote: China is not known for beauties.

Haha, very true. The sad part is, I actually am in one of the major cities.

(09-03-2014, 02:48 AM)fucksong Wrote: Yeah, one minute in any coffee shop in Gangnam will kill the chicks in those pics fashion wise but I imagine those girls in China will be a looot easier to game. So you just gotta have a good eye for what lies underneath the clothing. My last two lays were Chinese girls and waaaay fucking less drama and work than K-girls I think.

Good luck

Yeah, that's true man. Chinese girls are generally way easier.

Got a bunch of dates and meet ups set up in the next few days and the weekend. And I'm setting up a date with a decently hot Korean chick that works here.

Got any tips for me? Since you've prolly slept with more Koreans than anyone else here, or maybe it's a tie with Sexiback and Dash, haha. I always seem to fuck up about half my dates with Koreans.

Plan is to meet her somewhere close to my place, have good conversation, tease a little while escalating/touching her a lot, then make an excuse to go back to my place. Doesn't always work though.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 02:18 PM by pygmalion.)
09-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

Met an Arab chick online here that looks like a hot Latina. She gave me her contact info. Might get to fuck my first Middle-Easterner. Big Grin

Skout and badoo are becoming largely worthless here. Too many thirsty beta foreigners showering all the hot Chinese girls with attention; their response rates are lower from even a year ago. I saw a bunch of faggots that look like male models on the front page that posted pictures of themselves with their shirts off in their profiles.

I'm thinking of using fake shirtless pics of a ripped guy with 6 pack abs and claiming it's me. If they ask what happened when I meet them in person, I'd tell them it's an old pic lol. I need to hit the gyms here.

I predict this place will no longer be easy to get your dick wet, with difficulty being similar to Japan/Korea, in about 5-10 years because of dumbass foreigners flooding it.

On the other hand, I got opened by a chinese stunner on skout. But she stopped responding after one message. Her pics seemed real, but she might've been fake, or a hooker. Tongue or maybe just an attention whore.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2014, 02:15 AM by pygmalion.)
09-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-03-2014, 02:16 PM)pygmalion Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 08:40 PM)Dash Wrote: China is not known for beauties.

Haha, very true. The sad part is, I actually am in one of the major cities.

(09-03-2014, 02:48 AM)fucksong Wrote: Yeah, one minute in any coffee shop in Gangnam will kill the chicks in those pics fashion wise but I imagine those girls in China will be a looot easier to game. So you just gotta have a good eye for what lies underneath the clothing. My last two lays were Chinese girls and waaaay fucking less drama and work than K-girls I think.

Good luck

Yeah, that's true man. Chinese girls are generally way easier.

Got a bunch of dates and meet ups set up in the next few days and the weekend. And I'm setting up a date with a decently hot Korean chick that works here.

Got any tips for me? Since you've prolly slept with more Koreans than anyone else here, or maybe it's a tie with Sexiback and Dash, haha. I always seem to fuck up about half my dates with Koreans.

Plan is to meet her somewhere close to my place, have good conversation, tease a little while escalating/touching her a lot, then make an excuse to go back to my place. Doesn't always work though.

Noooo way. Dash and Sexyback has a much higher count than me. What I do have is a three month relationship with my ex-gf where I learned a lot about her mindset. I guess it depends on what you want and what she wants. I've heard many stories of k girls making their current bfs wait for months before giving it up but also other stories from dudes on the k lair scoring SNLs (including Dash). My girl says she never had an SNL (I believe her for the reason im about to tell you) because while she might meet a guy at a club, she'd actually become bf/gf even if for just two weeks. With all this being said, I was able to pull her to my hotel room the same night we met and eat her out the second night (had i not fucked up the first night, i think i couldve closed)

My best advice would be to have your logistics tight. Have some meetup that includes drinking within 5 min from your place. Really try to connect with her and show interest in her culture (they can feel it). if you truly dont care, use the idea of fucking her deep as your motivation. Use deep eye fuck contact with a smile during whole date and have an interesting reason to go back to your place (nice view, cool movie on your laptop, etc)

If for some reason you cant pull that, have a backup place where you can still escalate physically (like a karaoke room or something)

Always make sure your energy is good. I dont know what your personality is (serious, funny, positive, negative) but having a clear relaxed mind will help you make the right decisions so id recommend getting some rest, exercise and meditating earlier in the day so you can be on point.

Good luck man
09-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

fucksong Wrote:My best advice would be to have your logistics tight. Have some meetup that includes drinking within 5 min from your place. Really try to connect with her and show interest in her culture (they can feel it). if you truly dont care, use the idea of fucking her deep as your motivation. Use deep eye fuck contact with a smile during whole date and have an interesting reason to go back to your place (nice view, cool movie on your laptop, etc)

If for some reason you cant pull that, have a backup place where you can still escalate physically (like a karaoke room or something)

Always make sure your energy is good. I dont know what your personality is (serious, funny, positive, negative) but having a clear relaxed mind will help you make the right decisions so id recommend getting some rest, exercise and meditating earlier in the day so you can be on point.

Good luck man

Thanks a lot bro.

It's been confirmed; got a date set up with the Korean. She seems down, so hopefully it'll be an easy lay.

Gonna use your advice, along with your "you seem tense" massage trick, haha. Also, the 60 years of challenge method is supposed to be pretty good for getting girls horny quickly and banging them.

Now when you do the massage, do you already have the girls horny and tell them to take off most of their clothes and to lay down on the bed? Or do you massage thru their clothes? I guess I'll start with legs and feet on the couch first and then try to move to the bedroom.

Also, she doesn't know I'm bald and shave my head yet as far as I know. All the pics she's seen of me I've been wearing a hat. Should I continue to wear a hat on the date, or would I just look stupid? Keep in mind, it's like 80-90 degrees here every day and humid.
09-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Haha 60 years! I actually incorporated a lot of his shit into my repertoire. Especially the hand caress back before going for kiss cuz there have been many times i was holding girls hand but they were passive but if massage back, youre cool.

If ur referring to the eye contact with no words part, I've only had one situation where it seemed to work but we were at a starbucks table outside (LA) and I didnt go for the kiss. I might recommend pulling that when you are in a more private area or ur ready to kiss her.

But then all this goes against (at least in my experience) my massage strategy. I think it depends on hoe much the chick is down or not. If shes into once ur at ur place, then u dont need to pull that massage strategy as you can escalate smoothly as she knows the deal. But the three times i used it (including my ex) was when it wasnt 100% on. I remember trying to kiss my ex and she just smiled and pulled away. But the key to the massage strategy is you're truly, 100% serious about helping her relieve her stiff back. You can NOT smile or be half assed about ala "wanna a massage, hee hee". You gotta be leading and say "here lie down and let me give you a massage for two minutes (false time constraint) Massage her shoulders and back NORMALLY AND INNOCENTLY, or you can experiment going direct for the feet. The key is to surprise them by making them horny. And ive done that by the slow buildup. You gotta get them comfortable first, thus my rationale for the shoilders and back first. Then feet (look up foot massages on youtube). And then slowly work up to calf. Really massage and then slowly up thigh. Pay attention to her breathing and energy. If shes cool, you can escalate much faster but if you feel she still on the edge, that means youre sucking at your massage. You shoildve had her fully relaxed by the time you get to her thigh. Then you slowly work mid thigh and ive had a few times where the chick will SLIGHTLY SPREAD HER LEGS. If she does this, you're in!! Just work it up slowly, teasing that shit.

Have you ever had a really good happy ending massage? If not, i suggest u do cuz i incorporated a lot of what they did to me in my massage skill.

TEASE THAT SNATCH!!!

accidently touch her there but still working the thigh. She should be breathjng faster and maynr even moaning. Maybe even slightly raising her ass. Work her bikini line part and again accidently touch her snatch. You might not know it but she will be dripping wet.

The last time i did this, i kid you not. Her panties were so wet that when i move her thighs and butt, it made a squishy sound. And when i took her panties off, they were drenched.

When a chick is that horny, you dont need no 60 years eye contact (although it helps in the overall vibe beforehand)

Good luck and try to get pics!
Oh as for hat, i would try to find a cool looking yet breathable hat if possible and wear it until you are almost sexual. By that point it wont matter if there isnt a single strand on your bulbous head. Especially if shes wet, she'll be associating sexual feelings with you. NLP HOMEY NLP

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2014, 01:00 PM by fucksong.)
09-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Find Reply