•
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Dash's Santa Marta, Colombia Sheet
Santa Marta, Colombia

[Image: santamartaco.jpg]

Overview

Santa Marta is pretty much the combination of three locations. You have Santa Marta, Rodadero, and Taganga. Taganga is a hippie fishing town with lots of young easy slutty tourists. It is pretty touristy with all the people going to the national park.

The Girls

Was pretty disappointed, not good on a whole. Quilla chicas killed the girls from SM. Obviously you will see hot chics at the mall and clubs.

Where to Stay

Def see about renting an apartment. There will be plenty of people advertising apartment rentals in Rodadero. I stayed at the hostel La Brisa Loco for a few days then got lucky and had a local chic I met online offer for me to stay in her lawyers friend home for free!

La Brisa Loco Hostel
Hotel Mar Azul Roderado
Hotel Casa Blanca (not sure if its chica friendly)
Hotel Casa Vieja (not sure if its chica friendly)
Hotel Betoma (not sure if its chica friendly)

Tourist Things to See & Do

I went to Tyrona National Park. Awesome beaches. The hike is a BITCH! I would suggest renting a mule if you dont want to be exhausted by the time you arrive.

Tyrona Park
Taganga (Playa Grande)
The Lost City Perdida Trek - multiple day journey
Museo de Oro
Day trip to Minca
La Sarten Dorada (good cheap seafood)

DayGame Spots

Spent most my time hanging out in the center of town right on the ocean. You wont see many hot chicas here though.

Plaza de Bolivar
BuenaVista Mall
Parque Santandar
Universidad del Magdalena
Ocean Mall
Parque de Los Novios

Nightlife Spots

The main nightlife area is Calle 17 in centro and around Parque Santander La Puerta is the most popular place, didnt play enough reaggeaton for me. Mostly salsa and american music. I saw a few cute girls in there but couldnt act because I was with a girl I met online. I went to Matimba's one night and I really like the set up of the place! Two lounges in side with some dancing going on and one big outside area with music and a bar! This club is on Calle 17 up the street from La Puerta.

Valhalla
Dejavu (Rodadera)
San Alejo (Rodadera)
Mi Ranchito
Matimba
Praga
El Mirador (Taganga)
Sensation (Taganga)
Jarana
Garaje (wed & sat)
La Escollera (Rodadero)
Burukuka (Rodadero)
La Puerta
Distrito
Bananas

Strip Clubs & P4P

Club Ibiza - Rodadoro
The Renobar
Los Angeles - Roderado

Final Thoughts

Really like the layout of the city esp around the beach. Fun and lively at night. Only issue is with the girls, not the most attractive.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012, 12:32 PM by Dash.)
08-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Find Reply