• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Pipelining Thread
[-]
  •
AverageHero Offline
Stowaway

Website Pipelining Thread
Hi everyone,

Just starting a thread to put all of the pipelining websites in one spot. Preferably ones that are free!

Any links to pipeling advice is appreciated too!

Looking for a few it must be said!

I look forward to all links, and comments.
08-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Website Pipelining Thread
Badoo

Plentyoffish

CouchSurfing

LiveMoca

Are the ones I use most regularly. Although I normally use paid ones when going abroad.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 07:17 AM by Dash.)
08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Offline
Deckhand

I used OKcupid when travelled to spain and got a few hits which I piplined to good effect. Its a numbers game. Bottom line: make a awesome prolife and when you message make the message funny and charming. Aviod arrogence. Just say your landing in such and such a place and want to meet someone to show you around. Be tour guide etc. Or take it to another level and read there profile, find what their into and make up some lie around that. If there a doctor say your studying medicine and want to find out something about medicical practises in their country, sound innocent. Just an example but you get the gist right. Use the information they provide to make your message meaningful to them. Anyway, online dating is generally banging head against a wall. A waste of time. The girls are usually low quaility too. I would just hit a bar and make conversation with girls in the flesh.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer
08-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-30-2012, 07:17 AM)Dash Wrote: Badoo

Plentyoffish

CouchSurfing

LiveMoca

Are the ones I use most regularly. Although I normally use paid ones when going abroad.

Livemoca has been an airball for me and i have almost a full year of using it. Not a single bang. Lots of guys chant how great it is, but nobody bothers to break down their success strategy. Fear perhaps?

Couchsurfing has mostly freeloading backpacker chics who are mostly ugly or below average. Hot girls really do not host anyone I have learned, they surf abd freeload as much as possible. Great site to get inside intel on places to party from local girls but not worth the effort. Could result in banging lots of 6's if you have a cool pad in a top tourist destination like Miami Beach and NYC if you are a Host; not really possible as a surfer.

Badoo is awesome in south America. I've had several bangs from this site, but you must keep your popularity up and learn to identify the attention whores who are just there for validation. Badoo sucks for eastern Europe!!

POF; this is the peak site of girls who believe they are 5 points higher than they actually are. Mostly a waste of time and 90% attention whores.

My picks;

Cupid Medias websites. These guys have really studied the areas and know where local girls are searching for foreign cock and capitalize on it!! Example: Colombian Cupid and Dominican Cupid.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012, 02:56 AM by Mixx.)
09-01-2012, 02:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
LiveMoca wouldnt be good for hooking up. Same with CouchSurfing imo

I use those primarily for intel and social proof.

Badoo & Cupid for hooking up abroad.

09-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Flying_Dutchman Offline
Stowaway

(09-01-2012, 02:49 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 07:17 AM)Dash Wrote: Badoo

Plentyoffish

CouchSurfing

LiveMoca

Livemoca has been an airball for me and i have almost a full year of using it. Not a single bang. Lots of guys chant how great it is, but nobody bothers to break down their success strategy. Fear perhaps?

Couchsurfing has mostly freeloading backpacker chics who are mostly ugly or below average. Hot girls really do not host anyone I have learned, they surf abd freeload as much as possible. Great site to get inside intel on places to party from local girls but not worth the effort. Could result in banging lots of 6's if you have a cool pad in a top tourist destination like Miami Beach and NYC if you are a Host; not really possible as a surfer.

Badoo is awesome in south America. I've had several bangs from this site, but you must keep your popularity up and learn to identify the attention whores who are just there for validation. Badoo sucks for eastern Europe!!

POF; this is the peak site of girls who believe they are 5 points higher than they actually are. Mostly a waste of time and 90% attention whores.

My picks;

Cupid Medias websites. These guys have really studied the areas and know where local girls are searching for foreign cock and capitalize on it!! Example: Colombian Cupid and Dominican Cupid.

Mixx

I don't know POF, never used this.

As for CS: I had some bangs via this. The hotter chicks on there usually don't host (or want to be hosted). I invite them for a coffee and conversation when I visit their city. If your profile is cool and credible, mostly they agree to this. From there on, it is game. Usually it ends in coffee, walk around town, later drinks/party and bang, or bang on the 2nd day Smile

Worth to try CS meetings/parties as well. Most people there are backpackers, but sometimes you can meet a poor, lost pretty chick, waiting for a handsome and fun foreigner to take care of her, so she can give a flavour of the local culture in return Wink

Badoo is great for EE imho. I had most succes with this site in Poland. Some of the chicks on there are psycho, some alcoholics (really!), but there are plenty of good looking and smart girls on there, interested in meeting a well-dressed cool foreigner. Plus: you can select on spoken languages (English/Spanish, etc.), and then the girls will deffo be down to chat with/meet a foreigner, if your profile is interesting and you're not a complete asshole/loser.

Cupid Media sites for EE (Ukrainedate. Russiandate) are OK. Good point is that you know the girls on there dig foreigners and understand a little English. Downside is, that the chicks on there are usually only interested in serious relationships, so they are not the party types, and it takes a couple of dates to get into their panties, and some heartbreaking after that, unless you wanna keep the girl Wink Other downside here, is that there are tons of scammers and fake profiles on the EE Cupid Media sites. Usually the profiles with the most gorgeous women in bikini's.

Livemocha: I never met any girls via this site, actually. I use it just for learning and teaching languages, as I work in this field (translation) and I like to help people to improve themselves. The search/selection and messaging function there is really crap and useless, anyway. I never heard of anyone doing well there in terms of girls.

In PL I used also sympatia.pl (the most popular and famous online dating service in PL), but you will need to know some Polish for registration and setting up a profile. This is a meat market, and I had limited results there.

My buddy, who used to work in the company that owns this website told me that the male-female ratio there is 90-10%. Cute girls get 300-500 mails on the day of registration...your profile really needs to stand out there to get even a reply.

I don't use FB.

Mambo: I registered not long ago and I met a few girls via this site (no bangs, some prospects though), both in PL and UKR. It is a Russian website, so for me it is a cool way to meet Ukrainian/Belarussian chicks in Poland.

Obviously, I get asked, as a Dutch person: what are you doing on a Russian portal? It is a shit test, and like all shit tests it is good, because it only shows the girl's interest.

As I travel b/w Warsaw and Lviv (I have a pad in the center of both cities), and I have some buddies in Lviv, I usually tell chicks that my UKR friends adviced me to register on this portal to meet a girl.

I have not used vk, but I will register there when I find some time for that.

My take: free online dating portals are usually crap, and not much chance to find a prettty girl on there. Better to spend a few bucks and quality goes drastically up.
04-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Do you guys have any good sites for the Balkans region? Okcupid and Badoo have a very limited selection. VK actually has a decent amount but that site is generally hit or miss
04-23-2013, 07:21 AM
[-]
  •
Flying_Dutchman Offline
Stowaway

Romania: http://simpatie.ro/

Bulgaria: http://aha.bg/

http://www.sladur.com/

When I went to BG, I had a couple of bangs via CouchSurfing. Cool chicks, we still have contact now. Worth a try. Badoo is crap for Balkan.
04-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Find Reply