Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
Getting quite into this richer chick. She is giving me a month to fuck around with other girls then wants me to get tested and fuck exclusively. Got to stop busting into chicks like 5 times a session. Boner quality goes down considerably with each cum shot. Going to have to space it out. I'm taking 30 hours off from cumming full stop.

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2015, 03:03 AM by Rick91.)
02-18-2015, 03:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
RE: Cambodia - only come here if you have no problem shoring or a fetish for temples
If she's richer she might have connections to get you a real job that pays decent money. Just throwing it out there.
02-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Cool man that you find yourself a decent girl.

In my opinion this pros and semipros are shit I don't get nothing out of it. Sure they're nice to bang like any girl but other than that they're terrible. Never had a good experience with them.

How is your logistics there in Phonm Penh? How much are you paying for your condo and is it of good value? Do you get a kitchen and if you do how is the standard? Like a western kitchen with built in stove and fans?? That's really rare in SEA I had to look for it in Bangkok to find anything good and I'm guessing PP isn't easier. Do you need to sign a contract? I guess you are there for some time if you're installing internet.

Cambodia is on my list but I'm more excited about Jakarta and Ho Chi Minh. They seem better than Cambodia on most parts except maybe pricing.

Anyway what's the deal with all this Dash accounts? There real one got banned? And Dash Global is his new account or not? Haven't been in here for a while.

I would get exclusive with that high so chick pretty quickly if she is much better than the rest of the girls you've been banging. You can still look for other girls but don't need to shore pros..

Will you try to learn the language? Khamer doesn't have the tones like Thai which should make it quite easy. I know Thai pretty good at this point and been gaming girls only speaking Thai.
02-18-2015, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • friheten
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
She's not hi she just owns a couple of businesses and has her own money. It's great having a girl that buys you drinks and meals.

I pay 250 a month for a place about 5 mins walk from the main nightlife area. Kitchen and stove are pretty common place here.

You just pay a months rent up front. I don't get it back unless I stay at least 3 months though.

02-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Man It sounds like its hard to spend over $800/month in Cambodia.

Realistically-is it a real spotty place (sewage running in the streets, super corrupt government, etc.)?
02-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
In terms of being a shithole it is I would say worse than thailand but better than the phils. There is a shit tonne of deaf girls here for some reason. Some pretty hot ones too.
02-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

better than the phi? rick are you smoking? no place in cambo would even remotely compare to the nicer areas of manila.
02-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah the nicer areas are better. However malate for example is more dangerous, the beggars are 100 times more persistant and aggressive and iv yet to see 2 and 3 year olds playing in garbage piles stark naked.

Im not saying cambodia is better than the Phils. I just felt like I was in the ghetto more so there than here. Next time I will be staying in makati though so shithole issue shouldn't be an issue.
02-18-2015, 04:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(02-18-2015, 01:22 PM)Rick91 Wrote: She's not hi she just owns a couple of businesses and has her own money. It's great having a girl that buys you drinks and meals.

I pay 250 a month for a place about 5 mins walk from the main nightlife area. Kitchen and stove are pretty common place here.

You just pay a months rent up front. I don't get it back unless I stay at least 3 months though.

Would you mind posting some pics? I had a condo in Bangkok for $460, brand new high rise building with swimming pool, fully furnished and everything. Would like to see how it compare.
02-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
It's pretty basic. You get a room with a bed and a kitchen and a bathroom. You could get for maybe 200 if you looked. I will try upload some pics.
02-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Nice job Rick.

The rich chick youre fucking, is she one of those light skinned Cambodians of chinese descent, or brown? Is she rich enough to start giving you money and letting you live in her apartment for free?
02-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
She's lighter skinned than most and I think one of her grandparents was chinese. She's not super rich just compared to most locals she is. She just has no problem paying for her and my drinks and meals and so on if your out with her.

I don't think so. She doesn't want others knowing I'm fucking her. I honestly don't know what to make of it but I will enjoy the ride. From the 24th to the 18th I can fuck who ever I want but after that I don't know what will happen.

Another thing I have noticed is although I like her a lot sex seems so vanilla. My boner literally goes from being 100% to 60% hardness while I'm fucking her. I have been cumming multiple times but it's not right. It's far from optimum performance. I never have this problem as I usually fuck most girls once and the variety keeps it exciting.

Last time I took her anal virginity and I stayed 100% rock throughout despite having cummed multiple time already. That's probably due to the anus acting like a vacuum on your cock and for me having a fetish for anal. She hated it and said I lied about it feeling good but she will do it because she wants to please me. I told her it will get better.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2015, 05:13 PM by Rick91.)
02-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Lol Rick, can't get over how you do anal. I do not know of another young straight guy that talks about it or mentions it
02-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(02-20-2015, 05:18 PM)Dash Global Wrote: Lol Rick, can't get over how you do anal. I do not know of another young straight guy that talks about it or mentions it

Well Rick is a bit different from you and me, Dash.

He's one thirsty scotsman, getting turned on by one-eyed gypsies and such. I seem to remember him saying he wasn't totally against the idea of banging a ladyboy either..

Safe to say, his fate is that of the washed up SEA sexpat dancing with busted whores a third his age in Spicy's.Big Grin Not that there's anything wrong with that...
02-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Hicks
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
How can you guys hate on anal? It's great.
02-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Find Reply