• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread on RVF is Gold
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash Global's post:
  • Rick91
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

This thread on RVF is Gold
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-45184.html

So much hate and butt hurt going on here.

This dude Engima is dumb as rocks.

Quote:Girls in SEA are not easier to one night stand than the West. Period. Also, if you met those conservative girls online, they're a lot less conservative than you actually think.

I would love for him to tell us where in the West can you basically send out 1-3 messages and have an average to attractive girl in your home and fucking within 1-3 hours guaranteed. And where in the West can a man fuck 14+ girls in one week.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 02:58 AM by Dash Global.)
02-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Find
[-]
  •
VoV Offline
Stowaway

RE: This thread on RVF is Gold
I'd love to do a "14 girls in one week", would make a good chapter in my book ;-)

So where is this, Philippians? I can probably do 14 a month in any western country but i'd have to "work" at it... or do a month in vegas like I'm planning to. Boy, that would be a good challenge.
02-22-2015, 04:13 AM
Find
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Dash
The original article by 20 NTion sounds legit and well thought out to me but some of those guys had to be haters. No surprise really- they always argue over there at Roost V lol

In terms of $$$-

I'm curious in your experience what you dropped/month in living expenses in Colombia and Phillipines/month.

And which cities had the hottest girls in both countries?
02-22-2015, 05:52 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Guys claiming SEA is hard are such fucking morons. Bunch of Wintston Wu types. It's always guys that have never been to or didn't get laid in SEA. To accomplish the last one you have to be a fucktard of epic proportions.

I love how all the SEA long termers hate on thaifriendly and sleazy after hour clubs. That shits your bread and butter till you get bored of it and even then your happy to know it's still there. You can pull girls around the 7 range and possibly higher if the stars align from both there's no shame in it.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 06:54 AM by Rick91.)
02-22-2015, 06:53 AM
Find
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I can't believe anyone would find it hard to get laid in SEA, and make claims that "the West is easier" lol. I fucked a pinay less than an hour of meeting her in China last year.

Guys must be hardcases or deliberately trying to keep people out.

02-22-2015, 07:24 AM
Find
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I agree Rick. I put up a Filipino Cupid profile and get like 50 messages/day.

Winston Wu says he killed it in SEA- have a look (are most of the Asian ones he got here bar birds? Look- http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm ) It's ridiculous. The blondes eating the burger at the top are my favorite but his Phils girls are all Cute.

My game hero is the guy who has girls like this http://www.loveme.com/mp/info32.htm falling all over him. I'd say there aren't many who have prime blondes like this constantly around.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 07:40 AM by TideRide.)
02-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I have literally fucked 95% of every Filipina on the first day/night of meeting. The only times I didnt was due to me not wanting to and not even trying. I am sorry but the West is no where even remotely close to being on SEA's level in terms of easy girls and getting laid.

02-22-2015, 08:03 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Anyone who claims the west is easier than SEA should be automatically banned. They come up with this shit about conservative hi so girls failing to take on board the rest of the population.
02-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(02-22-2015, 05:35 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Anyone who claims the west is easier than SEA should be automatically banned. They come up with this shit about conservative hi so girls failing to take on board the rest of the population.

I mean ive heard of the UK being quite slutty and easy but it still doesnt even remotely come close to SEA.

I do not know a single dude back home or in college who was smashing even 1 new chick every week on a consistent basis. Much less multiple new chicks every week consistently.

I think I read something like the average male in the US having like 5-10 sexual partners in their lifetime.

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html

And completely forget about fucking 3 new chicks in one day in the West. No way in hell that is happening.

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2015, 06:12 PM by Dash Global.)
02-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • Rick91
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I don't think I can be bothered to keep an account on RVF anymore....

I just can't relate to the membership. It's a bunch of hopeless cases bitching about the cards they were dealt in life. They're trying to use "game" to overcome shit genetics and obviously...it ain't working.

The other thing I don't like over there is the race envy. I'd say over half the membership is black, asian, light-skinned latino, whatever. And they've got a real chip on their shoulder towards white dudes. You see it in every single thread. Some white guy reports about how he killed it in LA or Asia, and they come down hard on him for not breaking down how he did it.

You can't break down white god factor. The truth is...as a decent looking white guy you don't need game. Just say, "Hi" and smile.

That pisses off the ethnic dudes on the forum to no end. But they're Roosh's bread and butter customers, so he sides with them.
02-22-2015, 06:20 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Just smiling and saying hey won't get you laid. Even in Philippines. Gotta take the initiative and set up dates and or instant dates back to the hotel. Then you need to "go for it" / "make a move" generally. But none the less it's still ridiculously easy.
02-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Find
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
In a nightlife situation, it does. My typical interaction in a place like Zoey goes like this...

-Go up to girl, smile and say hi.

-20 minutes of pigeon English/Thai banter, making silly jokes, laughing, etc..

-Either bounce them to an afterhours place, or just take 'em straight home.

It requires no initiative/effort. Over half of the time, I'm not even the one starting the conversation.
02-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

Would be surprised how many guys struggle with taking the initiative and "bouncing" them as well as making the first move. Hell even approaching can be an issue for some ie approach anxiety.

Which is part of game / hunt / closing. Normally girls will not be the ones to always open you, make the first move, and tell you "hey lets get out of here".

02-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Find
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Yea, I think most of the guys on RVF really struggle with basic shit like that, hence why I can't relate to them.

But having the balls to approach or bounce a girl to your place isn't game. It's called biology and having the urge to reproduce. These guys are just evolutionary failures, there's no other way of putting it lol.
02-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

I use to be like that. Probably missed out on countless bangs. Thank goodness I overcame some of that.

I am still no where near where I should be though. ie Not giving zero fucks and being able to approach any and everyone and not caring about rejection.
02-22-2015, 08:02 PM
Find