• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread on RVF is Gold
[-]
  •
scandibro Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
RE: This thread on RVF is Gold
(02-23-2015, 07:35 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^No, I was banned (repeatedly) for getting into disputes with minority guys over there.

It's pretty obvious RVF panders to non-white guys. There's a 60 pg. thread (which is hilarious reading I might add) about black guys traveling to the ends of the earth to increase their chances of getting laid.

As for yourself, you haven't put up any pics up here. We're all dying to see this "asian god factor" in action!

Regarding the racism accusation, I could care less. I never thought much about race until I heard non-white guys both online and in real-life constantly bitching about it. It's annoying as hell.

The truth is...there's a significant percentage of blacks, asians, etc...that have a deep seated hatred towards white guys for perceived past injustices. On top of that, they resent how we get royal treatment wherever we go in the world. It's not my fucking problem. I didn't ask to be a white god, I'm just happy I am. Big Grin

Yep, and then they run and cry to their Tuthmosis creep, who is an actual stalking, record keeping creep.

I also never thought much about race or minorities until I ecountered these whining minorities. It's so pathetic and they're passive agressive as hell and feminine.
02-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Find
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick
Those freaks banned me for starting a cougars vs young girls thread discussing the pros and cons of both and they were all like cougars suck only 18yo white poo will do! Another guy was like cmon Cougars aren't that bad and the smart ones have their own money and they started ganging up on him too when he was like cmon guys what he said wasn't bad consider another view. It's ridiculous man. It's arab black Mexican Indian thirsty dude groupthink over there. I'd say stormfronts forum would be less clickish than Rooshs caliphate Game Center lol.
02-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Find
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(02-23-2015, 08:11 PM)MrBlueLight Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 07:35 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: ^No, I was banned (repeatedly) for getting into disputes with minority guys over there.

It's pretty obvious RVF panders to non-white guys. There's a 60 pg. thread (which is hilarious reading I might add) about black guys traveling to the ends of the earth to increase their chances of getting laid.

As for yourself, you haven't put up any pics up here. We're all dying to see this "asian god factor" in action!

Regarding the racism accusation, I could care less. I never thought much about race until I heard non-white guys both online and in real-life constantly bitching about it. It's annoying as hell.

The truth is...there's a significant percentage of blacks, asians, etc...that have a deep seated hatred towards white guys for perceived past injustices. On top of that, they resent how we get royal treatment wherever we go in the world. It's not my fucking problem. I didn't ask to be a white god, I'm just happy I am. Big Grin

I sent pictures to members on HA, and they can attest that they chicks I banged are "hot to super hot". You said, there are lots of minority members on that forum who has that problem. If that is true, then what are their usernames? Because I've checked that forum for years, and I've never seen what you claimed. The one who were shitting on you on that thread where you got banned were white guys calling out your bs, not minority guys. So I am not sure where you got that from.

If you're going to stalk me around the internet, bluelight, do try to play closer attention!Big Grin

It was TravelerKai a black guy who has never lived in Korea that called out my success there. That wasn't a one-off. Every time I've butt heads with a guy over there, I click their profile and sure enough...they aren't white.

They're pissed because they know I'm pulling exclusively off my looks and WGF. So it's not a transferable experience for them. They want a how-to-guide when there's none to be had,,,
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2015, 11:04 PM by SpecialEd.)
02-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Find
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Bluelight unless you are pulling these girls consistently its not something to brag about how in the distant past there was this one stunner. And if you are pulling these girls consistently talk about what you do maybe we can all learn something, or just see the cracks in your stories. Either way youve been making claims like this for a while.. and this is the internet.
02-23-2015, 11:11 PM
Find
[-]
  •
MrBlueLight Offline
Boatswain

See, here's the BS. Why is it more believable when a white guy like Ed claims it? I am young and tall (for an Asian), did commercial modeling for Asian agency before, and look like those guys on Korean drama and k-pop singers, but speak perfect English. Most Asians into game are some busted looking nerds. Young good looking Asian guys do get laid in Asia, what's so hard to believe? Do I get the hotties consistently? No, but I get them frequently enough to have a rotation of high tier talents. I already explained my recipe: Go online and chat up the hottest ones, then it's just a numbers game. I don't deal with low hanging fruits who message me first and anyone who doesn't look like at least a 7+ in their photos.
02-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Find
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Blue light
What countries do you run game in?
02-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

(02-24-2015, 06:39 AM)MrBlueLight Wrote: See, here's the BS. Why is it more believable when a white guy like Ed claims it? I am young and tall (for an Asian), did commercial modeling for Asian agency before, and look like those guys on Korean drama and k-pop singers, but speak perfect English. Most Asians into game are some busted looking nerds. Young good looking Asian guys do get laid in Asia, what's so hard to believe? Do I get the hotties consistently? No, but I get them frequently enough to have a rotation of high tier talents. I already explained my recipe: Go online and chat up the hottest ones, then it's just a numbers game. I don't deal with low hanging fruits who message me first and anyone who doesn't look like at least a 7+ in their photos.

If you have a rotation that would imply consistency. And What country do you live in?

02-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
There are girls that only want asians so i guess its possible. But in the phils? I dont remember there being many girls that hot online most are photo trickery.
02-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Global Offline
Lieutenant

There are plenty of 7's online in the Phil. (we are talking about an inventory of 10,000+ women that have logged on in the past week) And I have seen a few 8's.

02-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Find