Travel/Game info on Honolulu, Hawaii?
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Travel/Game info on Honolulu, Hawaii?
Hey guys,

I am wrapping up my time here in NYC. It was great catching up with family and friends, as well as spending time with a few cuties that I met walking the around the city.

I've decided my next adventure will be 2 months in Hawaii, more specifically the island of Oahu. Oddly enough I've only been to Hawaii once during a family vacation, and it was when I was very young at the time, so don't remember a bunch.

I am catching a flight next Wednesday from JFK to HNL direct with Hawaiian air. I will be spending some of my time surfing on the north shore trying to catch the end of the winter swells, but I also rented a penthouse suite in Waikiki at the end of Kalakaui Ave.

I read the thread by fck-song on Honolulu, which is about 2 years old. Does any body have any recent info on what night spots (discos, bars, and stripclubs are all fair game) are popping, and where the good daygaming areas are? I love Asian women, especially Koreans and Japanese.

Thanks in advance for any help.

03-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Travel/Game info on Honolulu, Hawaii?
Are you a NY guy by origin?

Man Hawaii is nice all year as is most of SEA as far as good temps go.

If it were me there is no better place in North America from June-August than Southern California- go to Manhattan Beach, Laguna Beach, Santa Monica, and Malibu and tell if you don't see a lot of beautiful people and are not blown away by the big waves and great weather.

A lot of guys like Montreal and say Summer is best. The few girls I'be seen from there look like French models very feminine, elegant, and well dressed. It's one of NAmericas best places.
03-29-2015, 12:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Bro, you're good. Kalakaua is where it's at although I would add it'd be better if you were right by the beach as opposed to the other end where there are more shops in between (10 Min walk from beach if that's where you wanna swoop the girls vs a 3 min walk on the other end)

Seems like a small detail but if you got a live dtf girl, those precious seconds matter as she's in a good state)

I was there last year as well but didn't post up any updates/FRs as I went with my ex but kalakaua is still popping with J girls and girls, mostly Japanese. As for clubs, can't help you as I found my primary market was the tourists from day game. You'll see once you get there. I would probably hunt the local lounges and bars around waikiki vs finding clubs but drop an updated datasheet on night game while you're there.

Have fun man
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
03-29-2015, 04:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MrBlueLight Offline
Boatswain

The main party street is on Lewers Street. Go to a place called Moose and hit up the tourists, it's the best place to get laid. The local girls will be a hard laid because locals actively discriminate against whites or "haoli", and they want nothing to do with tourists. The way to get with the locals girls is through surfing beach parties. Nashville on Kuhio is a place to find fat white chicks who are down to fuck.

Another good spot to hit up is Rum Fire inside of Sheridan. Also, across from the Convention Center, there are a bunch of strip clubs if those are your thing. There is also a street filled with sports bars on Church Street near Chinatown. And if you go on first Friday of each month, Chinatown is closed for traffic for some wild party.

For nightclubs, check out the Manor (M Nightclub) in Waterfront Plaza, really classy place.

P4p girls and weed can be found near Denny's on Kuhio Avenue.

For day game, just walk along Waikiki Beach or in the Starbucks on Kuhio.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2015, 05:04 AM by MrBlueLight.)
03-31-2015, 04:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(03-31-2015, 04:57 AM)MrBlueLight Wrote: The main party street is on Lewers Street. Go to a place called Moose and hit up the tourists, it's the best place to get laid. The local girls will be a hard laid because locals actively discriminate against whites or "haoli", and they want nothing to do with tourists. The way to get with the locals girls is through surfing beach parties. Nashville on Kuhio is a place to find fat white chicks who are down to fuck.

Another good spot to hit up is Rum Fire inside of Sheridan. Also, across from the Convention Center, there are a bunch of strip clubs if those are your thing. There is also a street filled with sports bars on Church Street near Chinatown. And if you go on first Friday of each month, Chinatown is closed for traffic for some wild party.

For nightclubs, check out the Manor (M Nightclub) in Waterfront Plaza, really classy place.

P4p girls and weed can be found near Denny's on Kuhio Avenue.

For day game, just walk along Waikiki Beach or in the Starbucks on Kuhio.

I personally didn't find large number of hotties during first Friday or moose (both of which I referenced in my videos on my Honolulu datasheet but that was from two years ago so hopefully it's changed.

You are also right about the locals hating waikiki. For me, if it wasn't for the tourists, I wouldn't come to Oahu at all as it's the high traffic count I want. Cute girls in Hawaii with exotic look but the traffic is def in waikiki

Good to know about the weed
03-31-2015, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Thanks for info guys, the place I rented is a little off from Waikiki beach, near Kaimana beach across from Kapiolani park. I am renting a Harley to get around. I met this Japanese surfer chic on DH beach, and she said Nuuanu will be crowded this Friday, so I may check it out. So far lots of beautiful Korean and Japanese chics walking around Waikiki on Kalakaua. I like daygaming here, everyone's chill and approachable.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2015, 01:40 AM by AwesomeX.)
04-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong2 Offline
Gunner

Told you dude. If you like Korean and Japanese girls, unless you go all the way to Asia, Hawaii is the next best thing.

I might try and make my way over there sometime this year for work so maybe we might be hunting on Kalakaua at the same time, haha. Mahalo mofo!
04-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
(04-03-2015, 04:35 PM)fucksong2 Wrote: Told you dude. If you like Korean and Japanese girls, unless you go all the way to Asia, Hawaii is the next best thing.

I might try and make my way over there sometime this year for work so maybe we might be hunting on Kalakaua at the same time, haha. Mahalo mofo!

Went to first Fridays this past weekend, not much going on. Got my first and second notch here this past week. Japper girl from in front of Duke's, and a local haole girl I met surfing. Pretty disappointed in the north shore surfing, I think I arrived too late. Daygame has been pretty fruitful along the Waikiki beach. Tons of tourists from Asia. If your coming over before June 15, I'll still be here, we can wing eachother. I'm heading to Maui for a few days to check out the scene, should be interesting. I must say, so far Oahu is a really stunningly beautiful place once you get out of the city; I'd say even slightly better than Brazil as far as the beaches, and mountains. I can see myself living here long-term, but its far as fuck from pretty much everywhere.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 12:53 PM by AwesomeX.)
04-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vin Offline
Deckhand

Afghanistan
(04-07-2015, 12:43 PM)AwesomeX Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 04:35 PM)fucksong2 Wrote: Told you dude. If you like Korean and Japanese girls, unless you go all the way to Asia, Hawaii is the next best thing.

Went to first Fridays this past weekend, not much going on. Got my first and second notch here this past week. Japper girl from in front of Duke's, and a local haole girl I met surfing. Pretty disappointed in the north shore surfing, I think I arrived too late. Daygame has been pretty fruitful along the Waikiki beach. Tons of tourists from Asia. If your coming over before June 15, I'll still be here, we can wing eachother. I'm heading to Maui for a few days to check out the scene, should be interesting. I must say, so far Oahu is a really stunningly beautiful place once you get out of the city; I'd say even slightly better than Brazil as far as the beaches, and mountains. I can see myself living here long-term, but its far as fuck from pretty much everywhere.

I used to live on Oahu, its a great place. The nightlife is not so great compared to what you may be used to in Brazil, but from what I gather from your posts, your mainly into daygame. I'd recommend checking out the mall Ala Moana, at the end of Waikiki. Its filled with a lot of beautiful women both working retail, and shopping. Be careful walking around parts of Waikiki at night, especially around Kuhio ave. I got relieved of my iphone, and cash at gun point down a side street. Have fun.
04-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong2 Offline
Gunner

Props on the close man! Glad you're enjoying your stay.

Yeah, I think i also mentioned that in my datasheet that first fridays was aight, not bad but not spectacular. Basically like a friday or saturday at any hot spot in the mainland but MINUS the numbers of tourists that you'll find at Waikiki.

Yeah, lemme know how Maui is and if you get a chance, the other islands. Ive never been so am also curious how it is over there. At the airport on my way back home, I met this super cool old hippie-ish business guy who sold coffee but looked kinda like the guy from Geico, the caveman guy, haha.. And the way he made some of the other islands sound like paradise nature wise but not much in terms of nightlife or tons of people. I think one of the islands has different climates so you can theoretically go skiing one part of the day then go lie on the beach later on. that's pretty fucking cool
(04-07-2015, 01:11 PM)Vin Wrote:

I used to live on Oahu, its a great place. The nightlife is not so great compared to what you may be used to in Brazil, but from what I gather from your posts, your mainly into daygame. I'd recommend checking out the mall Ala Moana, at the end of Waikiki. Its filled with a lot of beautiful women both working retail, and shopping. Be careful walking around parts of Waikiki at night, especially around Kuhio ave. I got relieved of my iphone, and cash at gun point down a side street. Have fun.

Yeah, i did notice it can get kinda sketch along that one part. Is that where you got robbed? Sorry to hear that man. Mind sharing the details as I usually would go out late at night and roam around but luckily never had anything happen but good to be prepared.

Oh, and in regards to ala moana, if you wanna work that place, my opinion would be to hit it up earlier in the day as opposed to near closing time. I know this because the first time i went there, it was after work and it was almost about to close and there weren't a lot of people. Still people but damn, during the day is when you'll find the numbers. I mean, you'll get some traffic for the bars upstairs but again, my primary demographic is the tourists and i didn't find many of them there at night.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015, 12:47 PM by fucksong2.)
04-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
Thanks for the tips Vin and Fucksong, I will check out that mall when I get back. Maui is a beautiful island, very laid back compared to Oahu. Not much going on socially. Most of the action is on Oahu. I'll probably check out Big Island for a few days.
04-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong2 Offline
Gunner

(04-10-2015, 09:02 AM)AwesomeX Wrote: Thanks for the tips Vin and Fucksong, I will check out that mall when I get back. Maui is a beautiful island, very laid back compared to Oahu. Not much going on socially. Most of the action is on Oahu. I'll probably check out Big Island for a few days.

Cool man. Keep us posted. So no nightlife whatsoever? Is there any girl action anywhere?
04-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
(04-11-2015, 12:45 AM)fucksong2 Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 09:02 AM)AwesomeX Wrote: Thanks for the tips Vin and Fucksong, I will check out that mall when I get back. Maui is a beautiful island, very laid back compared to Oahu. Not much going on socially. Most of the action is on Oahu. I'll probably check out Big Island for a few days.

Cool man. Keep us posted. So no nightlife whatsoever? Is there any girl action anywhere?

Couple of nightlife options along Lahaina strip, mostly bars. Not many girls, I saw a lot of most likely on their honeymoon.
04-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vin Offline
Deckhand

Afghanistan
(04-03-2015, 01:37 AM)AwesomeX Wrote: Thanks for info guys, the place I rented is a little off from Waikiki beach, near Kaimana beach across from Kapiolani park. I am renting a Harley to get around. I met this Japanese surfer chic on DH beach, and she said Nuuanu will be crowded this Friday, so I may check it out. So far lots of beautiful Korean and Japanese chics walking around Waikiki on Kalakaua. I like daygaming here, everyone's chill and approachable.

That area of kalakaua ave has some beautiful oceanfront apartments, did you find the place off airbnb, what did it cost you? Your not too far off from where the action is, just be careful some there's a few gay beaches there. Yea most people are in vacation mode, so down to have fun. I here you about Maui beautiful place but a little boring at night. Keep us posted on your adventures.

04-12-2015, 01:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AwesomeX Offline
Gunner

Brazil
(04-12-2015, 01:30 AM)Vin Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 01:37 AM)AwesomeX Wrote: Thanks for info guys, the place I rented is a little off from Waikiki beach, near Kaimana beach across from Kapiolani park. I am renting a Harley to get around. I met this Japanese surfer chic on DH beach, and she said Nuuanu will be crowded this Friday, so I may check it out. So far lots of beautiful Korean and Japanese chics walking around Waikiki on Kalakaua. I like daygaming here, everyone's chill and approachable.

That area of kalakaua ave has some beautiful oceanfront apartments, did you find the place off airbnb, what did it cost you? Your not too far off from where the action is, just be careful some there's a few gay beaches there. Yea most people are in vacation mode, so down to have fun. I here you about Maui beautiful place but a little boring at night. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Yea I booked it through airbnb, it cost me $7k a month.
04-12-2015, 02:46 AM
Find Reply