• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official "Blame The Jews" Thread
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The Official "Blame The Jews" Thread
Hicks made a good point...every thread has been melting down lately into an M.E politics brawl, or jew conspiracy rant. I'll take some of the blame..some.  Wink

Anyhow, it'd be good if we could all keep those rants contained to one thread. 

So if you want to talk about jewish global dominion, M.E politics, Israel, or any of the wide array of bad guys from that nomadic tribe -- this is your soap box. 

The rest of the forum will be a sanctuary for travel, debauchery, and relevant pursuits.
07-09-2016, 07:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: The Official "Blame The Jews" Thread
Judge says there's absolutely no value in studying the constitution. 

It's almost uncanny how whenever I hear somebody saying something outlandish...something that threatens our Republic...I'll do a quick google search. Load up wikipedia. Scroll down to 'early life and education'. 

And surprise, surprise..."born to Jewish parents". Big Grin

There's a direct correlation between the Constitution and America's greatness. These globalist fucktards don't like it, because it interferes with their agenda.
07-10-2016, 01:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
Based solely on what was said in that article it's hard to disagree with that logic.  The fact the constitution has amendments supports the fact that it isn't infallible and sometimes needs to be changed to match the times.  That said, I'm a Brit who has never took the time to study the US constitution, I just personally wouldn't want to be governed by out-dated rules, if I wanted some antiquated product-of-it's-time bullshit ruling my life I'd probably become religious.

I also had to laugh at the anti-abortionists in the article linked from the constitutional article, trying to claim they care about women's safety when really they just want to limit abortion.  It's genuinely shocking that anybody alive today could be anti-abortion and want to infringe upon a woman's right to have sovereignty over her own body.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016, 03:57 AM by Hicks.)
07-10-2016, 03:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^One could argue that any morals, or traditional view of right-and-wrong is antiquated and irrelevant these days.

A lot of people do. Hence all the tranny-folks. Even pedos are now victims apparently. That's where that line of thinking leads...

The Constitution is not infallible. But it was a mass improvement over what Europe had at the time, and arguably still do. To say it isn't worth studying is incomprehensibly stupid.

Regarding abortion, it's not my fight. But I will say women have a multitude of birth control options. Unless they get off on killing fetuses, there's no excuse for getting knocked up in the first place.

Frankly, I find the Cruz-types and militant abortionists equally revolting. Fortunately in the case of the latter, they'll be weeded out of the gene pool soon enough.

Quote:It's genuinely shocking that anybody alive today could be anti-abortion and want to infringe upon a woman's right to have sovereignty over her own body.

See..at what point does it stop being her body though? 

Imagine if you and your gf/wife were planning a family. Then 7-8 months into her pregnancy, she has a melt-down and decides to abort (this does happens). 

There goes your child/descendant...poof. I'd be pretty gutted. Wouldn't you?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016, 04:18 AM by SpecialEd.)
07-10-2016, 04:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
It's an interesting debate to say when life begins, personally I think it's once a mind is capable of though, and if I remember correctly the earliest evidence of this is REM sleep occcuring at 18-20 weeks, but I could be off on that as I'm going from memory.

Also, who is saying pedos are victims? -- I don't doubt there are people saying that, I just personally haven't seen anybody saying it.
07-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Well another judge...this time on the Supreme Court...saying outlandish shit. 

Bear in mind, Supreme Court justices are not supposed to comment on elections. They're supposed to be wholly impartial. 

But Ginsberg just couldn't help herself. I guess Trump just triggers these goons hard...

And yes - she's a jew in case you missed it. Wink
07-15-2016, 01:07 AM
Find Reply