Brief Overview of the City

Attractiveness of local women : 4/5
Receptiveness to Daygame approach : 3.5/5
Receptiveness to Nightgame approach : 2.5/5
Logistics : 5/5
Cost : 4/5
English levels : 4/5

Tallinn is the capital of Estonia.
The city is among the best in the world regarding the Tech/IT industry. 
Tallinn is the home to Skype. Many indians people are coming here to study and work in IT.

The city is small, calm, and everything is within walkable distance 

The medieval old town is beautiful. The city is very safe. 

Logistics are great. 
You can walk from one club to another within few minutes. The city is really easy to navigate into. 

The Women

They are slim, usually blonde, with a soft face. If you like curvy women Tallinn is definitively not the place to go. 

Their attitude lean toward the shy/ introverted side, with a slight complex of inferiority. 
Once you pass the initial resistence they seem to open up like a beautiful flower.

My suggestion is to try to isolate them as much as possible (i know easier said than done). 
Rooshv in « Bang Estonia » even suggested to pick them up outside in the street when they leave the club to go home. 

The English level is great. No barrier at all. The younger generation speaks very good English. 

Game

I will suggest to stay at least a week to get your flag if you game hard (i didn’t). 
It’s better to stay two weeks though. 

In Tallinn the ratio is in your favor.
Plus as it is an IT city there will be in your competition a lot of geeky type of guys. 
First night i came there i saw some geeky guys trying to pick up an hot estonian blonde at the club hollywood. 

I think both day and night game are really good option in Tallinn. 
Depending on what you like but i personally prefer to do day game in general. 

Day game

The best way to go with Estonian girl is indirect and opening just the women who are alone. 
Opening sets in day game is not effective in Tallinn.

Night game :

As for day game, the best strategy is to run an indirect game as many Estonian girls are open to meet and talk with a foreigner.

Online game

I don’t do online game because it tends to bore me easely but you can try mamba.ru or Vkontakte. 
Tinder can be an option too.

Nightlife Recommendations

Venue 1 here:

Club Hollywood

A bit on the younger side (around 18-20). Mainly freshmen student. 
The music is a bit commercial crap but the ratio was good. 

Plenty of young hotties.

The main problem : isolation.

I suggest two things : 
  • If you are a smoker (or some of your friends are) you can open her up in the smoker room where women have usually their guard lower than in the dancefloor. 
  • The second thing is to open her up when she goes out of the club. As Tallinn is a very safe city you can see some women going home by themselves. Also they some time chat in front of the club too. 

Venue 2 here:

Venus Club

It is 50% Russian and 50% Estonian. Women are older there (25-30). 

If you are into night game this club has an important advantage because there is a side isolated from the noise where people chill and is totally isolated from the rest of the club.

You can often see women there who are by themselves chilling out, looking at their phone or talking with one or two friends.

This is your best bet to pick up there. Just run an indirect game and don't be discourage if the girl doesn’t show you signs of interests right away.

Venue 3 : 

The club privé : 

It's a more classy club just 50 meters from Hollywood club.
I have heard so good thing about this one but didn’t try this one. 
It is more of a high end club so i think you can easely find hotties there too. 

Avoid most bars in the old town as they tend to be plagued by tourists (depending on when you visit). 

Day Game Locations

Location 1 :

The old town:

Viru gate is your best bet. 
Just walk along the street and approach (around 2-5pm) running an indirect game. 

Location 2 :

The Mall

Walk between the two biggest which are Solaris and Viru Keskus (the biggest one) in the Estonia Puiestee street. 
You can easely approach in both of them as well. 

However the best street to day game around the mall are Narva maantee and A. Laikmaa street.
Between the two mall Viru Kesku and the solaris center.
You can find plenty of hot women shopping around and who are alone.

Location 3 :

The Supermarket :

Rimi supermarket is the biggest supermarket in the baltic area. 
Just open the women with a weird local food and just keep the conversation from there. 

Location 4 :

My secret spot

When you enter in the Viru Keskus mall from the Narva Maantee street there is a small coffee place called « caffinn »  where you always find women who are alone working or chilling.
The environment is really laid back so it makes it easy to approach.

Other Info / Recommendations?

Where to stay

Stay in the old town. 
I suggest staying at the Red emperor hostel because it's located near the best club in Tallinn. 

Visa info :

European citizen don’t need a visa which is really convinient. I don’t know about other citizen.

Things to do

There are many spas to chill out. go to see the Alexandre Nevski cathedral. The city is not the most exciting in term of activities but great to relax or work.
You can take the boat for the day to go to Helsinki and go back in the same (just check eckero or viking line).

Transport

Avoid the tramway (The plan is not easy to understand) so just walk as everything is with walkable distance.

Personal Experience

I stayed there a week.
I didn’t get my flag but had a really good time.  

The Bottom Line

Beautiful medieval town and beautiful women. 
I really liked the city.

* This is my first data sheet 
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 10:03 PM by Edmaster.)
05-15-2017, 08:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Tallinn, Estonia mini datasheet (2017)
Nice man. Thanks for the info!!!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
05-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
MotherRussia Offline
Boatswain

Nice. I haven't been to Tallinn in a year or two. Seems like some of the venues have changed already. I am curious about the women you've encountered because I seem to have had a totally different experience the two times I went. Are you sure you're not talking to Russian women? I think there is a stark contrast between Estonian women and Russian-Estonian women. 4/5 makes sense for Russians, but Estonians are probably some of the least attractive women I've come across in EE.
05-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-23-2017, 07:04 PM)MotherRussia Wrote: Nice. I haven't been to Tallinn in a year or two. Seems like some of the venues have changed already. I am curious about the women you've encountered because I seem to have had a totally different experience the two times I went. Are you sure you're not talking to Russian women? I think there is a stark contrast between Estonian women and Russian-Estonian women. 4/5 makes sense for Russians, but Estonians are probably some of the least attractive women I've come across in EE.

You're right Motherrussia, 
I came across many beautiful women there but had sometimes difficulties to distinguish Russian from Estonian. 
I would say that 4/5 is an overall feeling when i stayed there. 

But i think that a large of this is due to the fact that Tallinn has actually many Russian women.
Place like Venus club are like 50/50.
05-26-2017, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Curious to hear your reason why you thought DG was ineffective and to use indirect? I know a few people that have visited recently and did well with DG.
05-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-27-2017, 06:10 PM)bvllvb Wrote: Curious to hear your reason why you thought DG was ineffective and to use indirect? I know a few people that have visited recently and did well with DG.

Really depends on your style but indirect game really ease the tension during the initial phase of the approach.
I found it to be more effective (i tried both) but after it depends of each person and style of game. 
This is mainly due to the fact that Estonian women lean toward the introverted side (compared to Russian women for instance).
I just think that your chance of success are higher with indirect game. 

I think in day game you can go direct in places where women are already use to aggressive/caveman approach like in Brazil for instance (from what i've heard).
05-28-2017, 06:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Each to their own. I agree whatever suits the person.

I've found direct to be no different tbh in most of Europe. Obviously you would tone it down in certain areas or you gauge from first impressions but direct does cut through most of the BS, and you're going to filter out alot of the timewasters.
05-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
(05-28-2017, 10:22 PM)bvllvb Wrote: Each to their own. I agree whatever suits the person.

I've found direct to be no different tbh in most of Europe. Obviously you would tone it down in certain areas or you gauge from first impressions but direct does cut through most of the BS, and you're going to filter out alot of the timewasters.

I agree with you man,
Going direct has the advantages of filtering and cutting through a lot of bullshit. Plus it feels manly as fuck to open direct. 

I think also that the more you stay in a place = the more confident you get = the more direct you tend to go. 

Depends mainly on the age of the women you open i think : when you open a bit older (i.e. more confident women) you can go direct with ease but when you open younger girls (18-22) it's easier to go indirect.
05-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
Thanks for this, much useful.
09-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Find Reply