Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rio or Medellin
[-]
  •
IEReed Offline
Stowaway

Rio or Medellin
Hi fellas I've been lurking for a while and decided to step into the light. LOL. I really love this board and have learned so much already period I'm hoping you fellows can help me with a little decision.

In early November I'm planning a one-week trip, either to Rio or Medellin. I honestly I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Medellin simply because it's closer, doesn't require a visa, would be less expensive overall to go and stay there, and from what I understand the dollar seems to go a bit further in Colombia than in Brazil. Having said that, my primary reason for visiting either of these countries is to 'spend time with' Latinas so hot I would rarely have a chance with someone of their quality here in the states. I would prefer to meet a regular girl, but I'm not against going pro, provided she's beautiful, where she works isn't hard to find or scary to go to and there's some chance I could get her to spend a day or two with me without it being terribly expensive. Ideally I would like to meet a regular, local girl, win her over and just spoil her for the week.

I know being American is no longer a novelty in either country, but I would like to go to the country where being American and having dollars in your pocket matters the most. I'm African-American, so I don't know how much that will factor into the advice you give me. Thank you for any and all help!
06-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

RE: Rio or Medellin
I don't know Rio today, I went there many years ago but I know Medellin. If you tell how old are you, how you wear and if you are handsome or fat, I can raply you with a precise answer. Wink
06-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
IEReed Offline
Stowaway

Yes, no problem. Well, I'm 42 year old most think I'm 35 on the high-end) dark skinned African-American, decent looking face, about 5'5, in what most would consider muscular shape, though I could stand to lose a few pounds but nothing you can detect with my clothes on. Because I have generally been on the more buff side most of my life, a fitted, printed t-shirt and jeans, long with Timberlands or some other kind of casual boot is really all I've ever needed to wear, as women have generally been somewhat impressed with my physique. I have no problem changing my clothing game up, if that's what's required. In fact, I was going to ask what tennis shoe is the rage in Medellin right now? I plan on being there only a week, and bringing about $2,000 with me, not including the money I'm going to spend on my hotel and and plane fare. I'm going there to have a good time, check out the e of attracting women on a level I can't normally get in United States, as well as checking the city out in general to see if it's somewhere I wouldn't mind retiring within the next five years or so.
06-20-2017, 01:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

I tell you my opinion even if someone cannot agree. Medellin is the worse town to fuck regular girls above all is you are dark skinned African-American. If your body has very good shape and athletic it is another and different story. Medellin was a very interesting town still 7-8 years ago but today it is overestimated. There have been too many foreigners who have ruined the culture of the city. The girls have become demanding. It is better to reach every other town if you want to fuck fregular and beautiful girls. They love a white, caucasian, handsome, rich and well dressed boys 25-40 years old. Certainly there may be exceptions. If you like to fuck beautiful pro or semi-pro girls, Medellin is the best town in Colombia and you will spend little money.
06-20-2017, 02:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
IEReed Offline
Stowaway

Well, the way I look at it I've got the same dark skin here in California as I would in Medellin, so I can't see it being any worse than things are now. LOL. At least there I would have the wealthier American thing going for me. So, as far as the pro action is concerned, what is the pricing like for someone truly beautiful? I know that Latin American countries aren't fond of black people. Hell, I can see how Mexicans here in America aren't in love with black people. So, none of that is a surprise. However, even with all the issues between blacks and Mexicans here in California, I still have managed to meet and date Latinas here and there. So, I would suspect I would find the same niche in Colombia, especially being American, even if I had to drive farther out from the tourist areas.
06-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

Rio shits on Medellin as a city... beach, nightlife etc

Medellin is ruined. Gringos have killed it. 15 years ago...wow

now it sucks...
07-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(07-04-2017, 10:22 PM)Angus Young Wrote: Rio shits on Medellin as a city... beach, nightlife etc

now it sucks...

Why did they ruine only Medellin and not Rio?
07-06-2017, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
think he just meant from a city perspective not necessarily a girl perspective
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

07-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

(07-06-2017, 01:11 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: think he just meant from a city perspective not necessarily a girl perspective

from a city point of view it's not even close...lol

one has beautiful beaches, nightlife and things to do. 

The other has centro commercials and crepes and waffles.
07-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

(07-06-2017, 05:35 AM)HunterBonito Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 10:22 PM)Angus Young Wrote: Rio shits on Medellin as a city... beach, nightlife etc

now it sucks...

Why did they ruine only Medellin and not Rio?

excellent question...one I can not answer because I only saw the change first hand in medellin
15 years ago to now
07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(07-06-2017, 09:06 PM)Angus Young Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 05:35 AM)HunterBonito Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 10:22 PM)Angus Young Wrote: excellent question...one I can not answer because I only saw the change first hand in medellin
15 years ago to now

Do you know another more interesting town better than Medellin? I mean in South America.
07-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
my hypothesis is that maybe medellin (and colombian) girls saw like no tourists for many years, then when they started to show up they had 'white fever' and wanted to try to be with white guys, then they got played repeatedly and now..... it is also a poorer country than brazil so they were probably looking for that white knight who instead of saving them just pumped and dumped
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

07-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

its not just that...

ugly old desperate gringos have been/are throwing money at these girls flat out...gifts, flights, western union payments etc they just expect stuff now. loads of them make a living from receiving payments from gringos.

their whole attitude has changed
07-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HunterBonito Offline
Boatswain

(07-07-2017, 10:37 PM)Angus Young Wrote: its not just that...

ugly old desperate gringos have been/are throwing money at these girls flat out...gifts, flights, western union payments etc they just expect stuff now. loads of them make a living from receiving payments from gringos.

their whole attitude has changed

But what gringos are doing in Medellin I think they are doing in Rio or Fortaleza or in some other towns. But brazilian girls behave in different way. Do I make a mistake?
07-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
johnnycache Offline
Stowaway

(06-19-2017, 11:24 AM)IEReed Wrote: In early November I'm planning a one-week trip, either to Rio or Medellin. I honestly I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards Medellin simply because it's closer, doesn't require a visa, would be less expensive overall to go and stay there, and from what I understand the dollar seems to go a bit further in Colombia than in Brazil. Having said that, my primary reason for visiting either of these countries is to 'spend time with' Latinas so hot I would rarely have a chance with someone of their quality here in the states. 

How important is a girl's face to you ?  (ha ha).  If it's very important, than go to Colombia instead of Brazil.  Brazilian girls may be competitive in the booty department, but they really lag much of the rest of Latin America with regards to facial beauty.  IMHO
08-17-2017, 06:39 AM
Find Reply