Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brisbane, Australia (mini datasheet 2018)
[-]
  •
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
Brisbane, Australia (mini datasheet 2018)
Brisbane, Australia

[Image: brisbanesign_20150401_portrait.ashx?h=27...=360&w=360]

Chance of Hooking up: 4 / 5
Quality of Girls: 2.75 / 5
Nightlife: 3.5 / 5
Logistics: 5 / 5

I've noticed that nothing about Brisbane existed into the NN database so here is some grasp of it. That's only my second datasheet so I know it's very far from being perfect! I just spend 8 days in the city but i bounce from one place to another a lot. However I am only able to provide partial infos regarding the city. I've got lucky once. I also got digits that i couldn't close in the spare of time I was there. Maybe for another time...

Brief Overview of the City

Brisbane is the capital of Queensland State. Two millions people live there. It’s mainly a business city located one hour drive from Gold coast. It can be an interesting cheaper and smaller alternative to Sydney or Melbourne. The city has a laid back vibe to it but has a bad reputation for Bogan-ism (Australian redneck). Some parts of the city feel almost like you are in a country side town (New farm). The main activities include clubbing and chilling next to the great lagoon. The city itself lack activities and cultural attractions. 

The Women

The women in Brisbane on average are definitively less sophisticated than the women in Sydney or Melbourne. They tend to be more masculine and more trashy than in Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide. More women have piercing and/or tattoos. Most women hover around the 6 (sometimes 7) range but you do see the occasional fit tanned hottie. They do like to party and drink a lot. The big downside of these women is their personality (rough and masculine). They also constantly seek attention when they go out by dressing provocatively. However these girls are definitively down and one night stand are common here. 

Game

What are the chances of hooking up? 4/5
Honestly even if your game is not so good you should be able to score there. The girls there drink a lot and some can be quiet sexually aggressive when drunk. Watch for girls  who are "eye fucking you" as it is the way Australian women signal that they want to get rail. Watch out for those anywhere you go as they can do it as well in bars as in the grocery store for instance. This girls tend to be very direct with what they want (a lot more than in most Europe). Here it feels like it's more the girls who spinning plate than guys. 

What strategy do you think would work best for picking up? 
Good look is the most important thing in Australia so hit the gym. It will really help you if you manage to get some social proof. If you play a competitive sport you will definitively get some attention here. Many dig the sporty popular jerky type (the younger ones at least). Most women won’t be impressed with your money. 

Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one? 
Aggressive at night would work as they seem to dig the rough/ caveman approach however during the day an indirect approach would definitively better match the laid-back vibe of the city. Women are receptive to being approached. Fish for eye contacts, she will make it very obvious, then simply approach. 

What's best nightgame, daygame, online?

Night game would be definitively better there. Fortitude valley is a really compact neighborhood with plenty of night clubs and bars which allow you to bounce from one place to another really easily. If you get your logistic right, you will clean up here. 

Day game can be effective but there are far better cities to do so. A big issue of Brisbane come to concentration because many street are almost empty (Fortitude valley is completely dead during the day). You will struggle to find a high concentration of decent chicks to open during the day. The Brisbane business center and South Bank are your best bet for day game.

Online game is suited only if you are well above average in terms of looks. Play on your exotic value to catch girls attention. The competition is high because a lot of good looking Aussie guy tend to be quiet shy side so they rely on dating app. Most of local dating website like adult match maker are total crap. 

Nightlife Recommendations

Where are the main nightlife areas? 
The main nightlife is Fortitude Valley but you also have options in the City center or West end. I just spend 8 days in the city but here are my recommandations for the place i did visit : 

Fortitude valley

Cloudland : This nightclub is more upscale than most of the others in the neighborhood. So skip the short and T-shirt. Just a simple shirt and decent shoes will do the trick. This club has a free cover. It is mainly frequented by older crownd (25+). It’s a great place to pick up a Milf if it’s your thing. If you go on the second floor there is a square space where the vibe is laid back so it makes it really easy to open. 
Recommanded : Any nights during the week end

Prohibition : This nightclub has a great ratio on thursday and friday night. Watch for those student and ladys night. I've personally got lucky here. A lot of them were good looking  too. The age range would 18-30 and the club has an outside space with less noise where it’s really easy to open girls. 
Recommanded : Thursday or friday night 

The Met : This nightclub has a much younger crowned (18-25) and most seem to be college aged. Most people there are on drugs (MD). By the entrance there are some insolated bench which make a great place for escalation. However get there early because after 3am it’s difficult to find someone who you actually can strike a conversation with. If you do drugs you will love this place. 
Neutral

Birdee : This nightclub attract mostly backpackers who are on working holiday visa.  The reason for that is that It’s just next to the Bunk hostel. This place is decent to pick up foreign girls (aim for the German and Scandinavian girls in particular). Best time would be on thursday night when it’s lady night. 
Neutral 

Capullet : This place is good to warm up for night club game session. However I wouldn’t recommend spending your whole night there as there are far better place in the neighborhood to pull. Stay there and sip a couple of drinks and then hit prohibition. 
Neutral

Brightside : This night club is pretty small and very more of niche for alternative/ rock chicks. It should be pretty easy to pick up if you match the vibe of this place. This place fit for younger guys (under 25).
Neutral

Brisbane city

Down under : The girls there are pretty average however t it’s really easy to get some action. Go there if you had a dry night and you might get lucky. I would recommand this place particularly by the end of week days. On the week-end you have better options in Fortitude Valley. 
Recommanded : Wesdnesday or thursday only

Brooklyn standard : The night club has a rock and jazzy laid back vibe to it. It is mostly an older crowned (25+) and it’s a good place to pick up an older women. This place is better suited when your energy level is lower. 

West end 

The loft / Archive: The first floor is a bar (Archive), the second floor is a club (The loft). The latter is more upscale and it has some good looking women. I couldn’t stay long enough in this place but it definitively deserve further exploration.
As a side note you do also find good looking girls walking by themselves on Boundary Street at night that you can open easily. 
Neutral

Day Game locations 

Queen street mall plaza : This place has the highest concentration of people in the whole city (place like Fortitude valley are completely dead during the day). I have noticed it’s particularly good by the the end of the week till sunday. You can find plenty of women who are by themselves sipping their drinks or reading who will be happy to have a chat. I also recommend to check the mall around (Queens plaza and the Myer center). 

South bank : You can find cute college girls there because there is one campus of Griffith University close by and several other small campus around. If you want to push it harder you can also directly game inside the universities buildings. 

Any place really : Do not overlook place like clothing store, the subway platform, grocery store. I've close a really good looking girl while chatting with her on the subway platform. You do find a lot of women who are by themselves and are bored. The good side of Brisbane being a quiet boring city is that women are looking for a source of excitement elsewhere. This source of excitement can be YOU! 

The bottom line 

The pros 
  • Great whether all year round 
  • Cheaper than Sydney or Melbourne 
  • Smaller (easier to navigate into) than Sydney or Melbourne 
  • Great logistics 
  • Really centralized nightlife
  • Girls are on average easy
  • The city has a laid back vibe
The cons 
  • The city quickly becomes boring 
  • Lack of cultural activities
  • Lack of professional opportunities
  • High quality girls are scarce 
  • High competition
  • Lack of quality venues for day game

It’s easy to get some action with average or slightly above average girls there, however the quality one will require some social circle or/and social proof. The upside of the city is its logistics. If you go out at night and practice you can get laid there easily. If you get a bit bored of the city you can take the one hour train to Gold Coast and game there. It's nice to game there for a while but I don't plan on coming back to Brisbane for a while.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018, 01:33 AM by Edmaster.)
03-14-2018, 05:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Brisbane, Australia (mini datasheet 2018)
Nice one!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Website Find Reply