Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hot women only want to fuck HOT men! - not true!
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

RE: Hot women only want to fuck HOT men! - not true!
If you are boasting about it and others are criticizing you then you should be able to establish credibility. Also, if you are giving out info to others then credibility needs to be there. Roosh has not done that at all, SimplePickup has.
11-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Really? You need concrete evidence of seeing some dude pickup a chick or you will not partake any value from it? Good luck.
11-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS THREAD TURN INTO ROOSH AS THE CENTER OF TOPIC??

You guys need to stop feeding this troll!!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012, 04:03 AM by Mixx.)
11-07-2012, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

wait, who is the troll in this scenario?

eitherways ya, I am guilty for going too far with that

the original discussion is interesting enough and I put my thoughts in on the last page about it

good looking guys just have less of the chip on their shoulders
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012, 04:28 AM by Confuclican.)
11-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
@ Deb, i never did ask how to get laid, i heard peru was easy to get laid in for white dudes, i went over to see if there was any truth to it. Turns out there was. I told people about my experiences and that was that.

I dont claim to be getting laid 21 times in the space of 30 days in western countries. I have never heard of anyone claiming to do such a thing. And if they did then yeah i'd want to hear how they pulled it off.
11-07-2012, 05:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Most of the girls you fucked were pros though, right Rick? That makes a big difference from fucking normal girls.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012, 05:13 AM by RockingForever.)
11-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
No i'd say about 6 were and as long as i'm not paying for it I couldn't care less.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012, 05:19 AM by Rick91.)
11-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Where I find fault with the OP is the distinction of hot women. Women in general want to fuck men that turn them on. Hot women are no different. They're not a different species. A guys appearance is just a part of turning on a woman. Equally if not more important is turning on their mind. Keeping their attention and peaking their interest (through being either funny or interesting/out of the ordinairy somehow), being entertaining, exciting.

This game stuff about certain techniques is all bull. Work on becoming an interesting and exciting person, then women, as well as other men will flock to you. There's no easy way or short cut. Sure, you can fake being cool for an evening or two. But eventually (if you've halfway got it figured out) you're going to bump into a woman you actually want to keep around and won't be able to. And that'll be precise the moment you realise the only person you've truly been screwing with is yourself. From there you either grow up or become bitter.

11-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
steve jabba Offline
Stowaway

(11-07-2012, 02:17 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I like roosh's site for the advice on where to go. I also will put forward his weasel move has gotten me laid when it looked like all hope was lost. But for overall things to do to attract women, mark mansons book "models" is the best i have ever read on the subject.

As for who's putting out the most insightful and new theories on game, RSDnation is ahead of all others by light-years. Tyler Durdens videos in particular are easily the most valuable free "game" resources i'v ever come across. If anyone disagree's then i'd love to know what they think is better.

Another dude who i thinks gonna be big in future is steve jabba over at krausers blog.

Nothing obviously beats going out and getting experience but it sure as hell helps.
Ahem!

I do have my own website you know!
http://www.authenticpua.com
I am a bit of a naughty boy

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog
12-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
unkind Offline
Stowaway

Just to play devil's advocate

(11-07-2012, 05:38 AM)Sexyback Wrote: Where I find fault with the OP is the distinction of hot women. Women in general want to fuck men that turn them on. Hot women are no different. They're not a different species.

True, but they also have a different/larger set of men available to them to choose from. When one's going out with high value men/women on regular basis, however that value is deemed, there's no desire to downgrade.

(11-07-2012, 05:38 AM)Sexyback Wrote: This game stuff about certain techniques is all bull. Work on becoming an interesting and exciting person, then women, as well as other men will flock to you. There's no easy way or short cut.

Also very true, though the flocking part requires significantly more personality than keeping. My hottest LTRs were more than happy to stay up until I refused hints of marriage couple years down the road, but how did I get them? Lucky circumstances. Sadly, I don't yet pull girls like that on regular basis.
Call it AFC talk, but it illustrates my point.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012, 06:54 AM by unkind.)
12-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Angus Young Offline
Gunner

(11-07-2012, 12:43 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 09:53 PM)Sexyback Wrote: You ever consider that your mate might just be content with living his healthy life, exercising and the sexlife that he has?

[undefined=undefined]With the amount of testosterone he is injecting himself with to keep his body, I seriously doubt it.[/undefined] The more you exercise, the more your testosterone levels increase, even in women - especially when taking steroids. The result is an increased sexual appetite.

Exercising has many effects on the body, and one major one is a need to have sex MORE!

[undefined=undefined]I doubt a guy who is juicing is satisfied with an average sex life[/undefined]. Bottom line: He is super lazy at chasing

Mixx

to a certain extent...yeah they will be super horny for a while but eventually their natural test becomes suppressed and the opposite happens no interest in sex at all..this can last for months depending how long cycle is...use too much of the stuff for too long and u can fuck ur natural levels up for good

i have a mate who also juices...when he comes off he gets depressed, cant get it up and has no sexual desire for at least 6 months of the year.. fuck that.

12-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Find Reply