Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deez's post:
  • Shanked
Deez Offline
Gunner

RE: Introduce yourself here!
First of all, I spent the last few days lurking on this thread, and I have to say this site is fucking brilliant. I came across RVF a few years back, but I just like the vibe here a lot more and wanted to contribute and be a part of this.

My name is Deez. I love to travel. I love to bang girls, so I this seems like the perfect place for me.
07-31-2015, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
kraken Offline
Stowaway

I've been lurking for a while too and just signed up to become part of this great board.

I have travelled a little but I was never single at the time but now that my situation has changed I want to make up for lost time.
08-22-2015, 10:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cambirdge Offline
Banned

Hello Everyone! I'm a newbie here and i must tell you that i'm having fun here. All of you people are sharing really nice information about different things, Which feels really great. I mean this way we can get a lot to learn from each other which i always love to do.
08-24-2015, 03:09 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fatjoe's post:
  • Max
fatjoe Offline
Stowaway

Hi everyone . Afro european dude quite young i find this forum while i was horny in vacation i was so surprised to find a review in one of my homeland conakry ! It helped me a lot thank yall !!!!
09-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
travel, women, adventure
welcome !
you only live once live with your heart !

(09-01-2015, 08:19 AM)fatjoe Wrote: Hi everyone . Afro european dude quite young i find this forum while i was horny in vacation i was so surprised to find a review in one of my homeland conakry ! It helped me a lot thank yall !!!!

09-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes elixa11's post:
  • misterthetrixter
elixa11 Offline
Stowaway

greetings
i lived in europe , usa , and brazil.
In asia for a month or two with plenty of freetime
so look forward to good advice from the pros to enjoy.

09-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fantastic Mr Jaley's post:
  • misterthetrixter
Fantastic Mr Jaley Offline
Stowaway

Nice to meet the community of gamers
Hi dude, my name is jeremy, french dude working in digital marketing for a big company I like travel and share my experiences so what a good news to discover naughty nomad and its naughty copy writersCool

I'm living in Shanghai right now but I love gettint out from the country to see what happen out there so if you are in Asia keep me in touch Wink
09-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
elixa11 Offline
Stowaway

i am in jakarta now. if anyone has any suggestion si would be happy to hear
09-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
misterthetrixter Offline
Stowaway

Hi there everyone..................My name is Marco i am a UK resident living in sunny Manchester (not). Wow this is a great site for fellow travellers like myself, i have done a good few stints travelling the globe. South America was prob my fav time i was there just short of 18 months travelling about. I did the whole of Europe in my 20 s and then onto India and then to the obligatory Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam. I have just split up with my gf so i can hear them distant travelling drums calling me out again !!!! Anyone wanting any advice on the places i have been please feel free (theres a lot of places i have visited) Happy travelling people Smile
09-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
exodus Offline
Stowaway

British, currently living in Leeds, England. After building up capital and my dream career for three years I am touring Europe, starting in January and the following year either the 'States (They seem to love my accent, so why deny them?) or Asia. I haven't decided which.

I have been reading the guides for a few years now. It seems fun.
09-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes bvllvb's post:
  • exodus
bvllvb Offline
Boatswain

Afghanistan
Exodus, try out both. 1 month in each and see what you prefer. TBH if you have a few years to travel, there are no limits.
09-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
executivemuscle Offline
Stowaway

Hey there! I stumbled onto this page a while back. I'm American, currently in California. I've lived in Europe and South America. I'm planning on making a couple of trips this year...to France and Mid Africa. I'll keep you all posted.
10-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Where exactly in Africa?
10-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
StangPlus Offline
Stowaway

Hey everyone!
My name is Rob, I'm from California and have recently (withing the last year and a half) started traveling more often due to positive life changes.

I just stumbled on this forum after doing some Google research for an upcoming trip to Estonia and SPB and elsewhere (not sure where to go after SPB yet) Hope to be putting up my own reports soon and look forward to getting to know the community.
10-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Tallinn is a bit dull and after 24h you've seen all of it, SpB rocks. Why not do a Baltic tour? Gdansk - Vilnius - Riga - Tallinn - SPB?
10-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Find Reply