• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
brokinetic_8191 Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey guys,
I am a newbie in pick up. Gonna learn a lot from you guys and will be sharing my journey here. Im gonna be travelling soon in Europe and have fun.
06-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tims Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys! Just signed up. 

Currently living in Thailand, Bangkok. Earlier this year I lived in Koh Pha Ngan, and before that Sukhothai. Really like it here. Have no plans about going home anytime soon. 

See ya around!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Fun and informative blog posts about Thailand and its vicinity. -> Goodbye Boring Life
08-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
what your favorite spot in thailand?
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

08-27-2016, 02:33 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tims Offline
Stowaway

(08-27-2016, 02:33 PM)nomadphilippines Wrote: what your favorite spot in thailand?

Really depends on what I'm looking for. 

Girls - Bangkok. So much girls in this town it's absurd. Just pull up Thai Cupid or Tinder and you can have 5 dates every day and fuck a new girl every night. 
Tropical vibe - Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Samui, Koh Tao. Phuket is also good but I think it's too much people there. Much more chill on the islands, and I love to drive around on a motorbike. 
Rural - Sukhothai. Not a single person talks English here. Have fucked some innocent and cute rural girls here. Fresh from the farm. 
Mongering - Pattaya or Phuket for sure. But I would probably choose Phuket because you can do all the side trips and shit there if you need a break. Pattaya is much more isolated. Not much outside. 
Culture, mountains, friends etc - Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.
Finding a girlfriend - Probably Chiang Mai or Bangkok. But that is not on my to-do list right now... Tongue

To be honest I like to mix it up. If I'm staying in Bangkok too long I become claustrophobic, and if I stay in Koh Pha Ngan for too long I get kind of restless and miss the craziness of Bangkok.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Fun and informative blog posts about Thailand and its vicinity. -> Goodbye Boring Life
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 05:26 PM by Tims.)
08-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
John Doe Offline
Boatswain

Switzerland
I'm a swiss man, mid-thirties back in the game after a couple of years off of it. Looking to reach mastery for the sake of being surrounded by beautiful women. 

My physical type of women: fair skin, hair: red, raven dark or blonde, eyes: shades of blue or green, body type: big boobs, not too thin, not too chubby, nice legs, nice neck, nice back. I like tall women as well. I have a tongue ring fetish.

Character of women I like: open-minded, free-spirited, easy-going, funny, smart, sexual, likes to talk, philosphical, well-travelled, spiritual, adventurous, submissive. 

What I like the most about discovering a country is the culture/language and nature.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 10:42 PM by John Doe.)
09-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.BadGuy Offline
Stowaway

Turkey
Hello all! Nice to be in the forum! 
Best wishes from Ankara, Turkey!
10-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
so hows turkey? lol
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

10-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Xanathos00 Offline
Stowaway

Peru
Hello, I am Xanathos from Peru. Here to learn a lot, and sharing what I can. Glad to help in anyway I can. Nice to meet you all! =)
10-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
milosevic.d Offline
Stowaway

Brazil
Star  RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey all. I'm Dejan from Serbia.

Been on the road since 2010, almost constantly. I mostly go for the tropical/beach places, spending 3-5 months in one place at a time. Currently windsurfing in Brazil, planning to go to Dominican Republic mid January.

Supporting myself by working online as a freelance programmer.

Few years ago my dream was to have a girlfriend that would follow me on my trips. Now I yearn for a wingman instead.
11-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edmaster's post:
  • Zolo
Edmaster Offline
Deckhand

France
Hi you all. I'm Edouard from France.

I started traveling on my own a year ago and my goal is to become fully independent to be able to start living in a new city.

I love this ressources which i find bring a lot of value for men. Thanks you Mark.

I would like to meet you personally on the road ;-)
12-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
HappyDude Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Hi guys! I'm glad to join you!
I like to travell very much. In every city prefer to learn nightlife, because it's one of the points of my own filosophy. I'm pretty sure that 'life is short - live it happy/active/lively'Wink Also I'm looking for new friends to chat and travel togetherSmile
02-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
milosevic.d Offline
Stowaway

Brazil
Hey happy dude, where will you be travelling for the next ~6 months? Maybe we can cross our paths somewhere?
02-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Whales Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Hey all, I'm gonna be living in Belgrade, potentially long term. If anyone wants to meet up there let me know. Would love a few good guys to go out get a beer with etc...
02-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes milosevic.d's post:
  • Whales
milosevic.d Offline
Stowaway

Brazil
(02-17-2017, 09:48 PM)Whales Wrote: Hey all, I'm gonna be living in Belgrade, potentially long term. If anyone wants to meet up there let me know. Would love a few good guys to go out get a beer with etc...

Hey man, I'm probably going to be in Belgrade in the summer for about a month (and I'm originally from there). If you're there at the time, we could meet up.
02-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Whales Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
(02-17-2017, 11:38 PM)milosevic.d Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 09:48 PM)Whales Wrote: Hey all, I'm gonna be living in Belgrade, potentially long term. If anyone wants to meet up there let me know. Would love a few good guys to go out get a beer with etc...

Hey man, I'm probably going to be in Belgrade in the summer for about a month (and I'm originally from there). If you're there at the time, we could meet up.

Hey for sure sounds good! I'll be there for sure, I'm planning to stay for at least a year
02-18-2017, 07:23 PM
Find Reply