Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Setta Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Setta from the US. Currently in Japan after a stint in S. Korea. Great forum, glad to be apart.
06-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G_global Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(05-24-2013, 03:44 AM)Ralph500 Wrote: Hello dear friends! i am Ralph from England.I am new to this forum.I am 25 years old and have completed the master degree from the university of England.I hope you will share the information with me.
There is no way that this is a native english speaker. Definitely of asian descent.

06-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anamericaninbangkok Offline
Tequila Afficanado

Thailand
I'm an American living in Bangkok. Been in Thailand for 18 years - have traveled to one or two places in my life...
An American in Bangkok Upcoming Expeditions

Video: AAIB Video Update

Video:Thai Women - 6 Rules
06-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Caralho87 Offline
Stowaway

Canada
Hey new to this thread! A little about me. I have been all over Canada and Eastern USA. Some parts of Europe and spent 4 months living in various places in Portugal.

after reading NNs book and loyally reading the blog, i decided more travel was needed in my life. So i did a small trip around parts of Europe, with more to come!

Look forward to posting some stuff and reading what you guys have to offer!!
06-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ulysses Offline
Stowaway

Hi there,

Long story short: finally accepted a settled, married life is not for me, broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years after 1 year of living together (which was mostly hellish...), and now getting ready to live the life of a refined vagabond.

I'm 27, and work remotely, just need a laptop and internet and I can be anywhere. I earn a quite good wage, have some savings, and no loans or dependants. So now it's finally the time to put that to good use.

My short term plan is to roam Eastern Europe in my convertible, at my own leisure, taking advantage of the summer. Later, life will tell!
06-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Welcome.

What type of work you do on the computer / internet if you dont mind me asking?

What is your education / skills background?
06-22-2013, 12:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ulysses Offline
Stowaway

(06-22-2013, 12:08 AM)Dash Wrote: Welcome.

What type of work you do on the computer / internet if you dont mind me asking?

What is your education / skills background?

I have a Master's Degree in Computer Science. I work as senior developer for a UK company, mostly web development. Pay is good, it's quite flexible, sometimes I just need to be on Skype and answer e-mails so I just need to carry my smartphone and can be outside, other times I have to stay hooked up to the laptop until 2 am to finish a project... it depends, but in general I'm fairly satisfied.

I also have two side business on my own but they are still not producing enough profit to leave my work, which is my plan. Anyway the work is good with the location independence side of things so I'm not really complaining Big Grin
06-22-2013, 04:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
redarmy Offline
Stowaway

hi folks,

im redarmy from Ireland, brand new to the whole forum thing but am sick of eyeing up others posts for information on all things travel related.
06-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
rusty2k Offline
Stowaway

I'm from OZ, new to forum and travel related want to be informed.
06-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
subzero25887 Offline
Stowaway

Hi their my name is Michael and from Australia. I would like to find some people to hang out with in the balkans which i will be in the region until probably early September 2013. I am currently in Belgrade.
06-25-2013, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
undertheradar Offline
Banned

Sweden
From USA. International playboy. Business owner. 29 years old. Travel a lot and stay in places I like longer term. Currently in eastern Europe. Message me to meet.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2013, 01:02 AM by undertheradar.)
06-29-2013, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Canadian_King Offline
Deckhand

Hey guys! Canadian here, been to Ukraine, even met the legendary Deb ( he doesn't know it but I met him at the hostel he lives in there ). I didn't like it too much though so SA is where my heart is set on. Brazilian chicks are the best imo!
07-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Montanaland Offline
Stowaway

Hello, name is David from Montana. I stumbled across this blog a little while ago and enjoy the material. I went to school for business but I'mcurrently working in the Bakken delivering fuel to rigs. My plan is to teach esl abroad and then pursue grad school. Thanks!
07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Stardick Offline
Stowaway

Hi guys !

I'm a mid 30s french who has decided to settle in the Hispaniola highland. I'm based in Santo Domingo and travel a lot to Haiti.

I've joined this group to get infos and updates about gentlemen's "entertainers" in Haiti. I'll be glad to share some tips about DR[/quote].

Cheers,
Stardick
07-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tommy Offline
Stowaway

Hello to all of you!
Hi there,

I came across the website quite recently and really appreciate the enthusiasm of all of you guys, willing to share relevant info and tips.

About myself: I am Croatian guy, 39 yo but looking 35 and behaving 30 Wink, travelling a lot mostly on business and constantly looking for action.

Over the next six months I will be working in Indonesia and will have plenty of time and decent resources to travel, mostly over weekends.
Looking forward to exchanging experiences, maybe meet for some action?

Take care, Tommy

P.S. which are the best sites to meet Indonesian / Pilipino / other SEA chicks?
07-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Find Reply