• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
Socks Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey folks,

Been a fan of the thread for a while and just finished the book. Couldn't get over the craic inside the covers.. Awful jealous. I'm 25 years old & been working two years.. Never did the travel thing and didn't even take a week between moving from college to the grown up world

Finally woken up and considering a career break/move so I'm itching to get the travel thing going and have some serious stories of my own. I've always believed it's really all about the experience, so I'm really here for advice on how to get started and see myself as a complete travel newbie.. All advice from those more experienced will be more than appreciated

Happy nomading!

Socks
07-10-2013, 06:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tartan Offline
Stowaway

Hey fellas,

Greetings from Scotland! I'm currently studying but hope to go travelling once I finish. Been to Asia and Latin America and would love to go back to Thailand (easy pickings from my personal experience!) Big Grin

Looking forward to sharing my adventures with you all!

T
07-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Monty Offline
Stowaway

Hello guys my name is monty
Living in India have travelled through souther Africa and lived in uk
Currentlyl living on Mumbai
07-14-2013, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Welcome Monty

How's life in Mumbai?
07-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
So far iv only heard terrible shit regarding India. And these were not dudes talking about how bad the getting laid situation was over there this was a hippy couple talking about how much of a shithole it was. Apparently Nepal was better same culture type spiel but you can have a good wash now and then.
07-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
seansouth Offline
Stowaway

Hey... Irish guy living in the Middle East - travel a lot and will be in Kiev this weekend if anyone wants to go out and meet some women. Will be in Berlin next Wednesday and up for meeting forum members for the same
cheers

Sean
07-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
steviec92 Offline
Stowaway

I'm Stephen, I'm Scottish and am about to head into my last year of Uni in Glasgow.

I only recently discovered this site but it has really ignited my burning desire to get out there and see the world! The stories are amazing and it makes me realise how achievable seeing the world actually is, before it seemed like a mere vision.
Loving the gaming tips as well! Will be sure to try them out, always found foreign birds a tough nut to crack in Europe (I haven't ventured out of Europe apart from to the US).
Loving your Africa stories and reviews, it really has motivated me to head out there.
Keep up the great work! Maybe bump into you in a Dublin bar sometime, I'm in Ireland a fair bit!
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2013, 03:51 AM by steviec92.)
07-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
wrapitup Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys. I'm Aaron from Canada. I'm 29 and have been living in Thailand since 2010. Also I just received Zolo's book in the mail and I'm looking forward to it big time.

Hopefully I can work in a quick question here: I'm in Canada now, and I'd like to travel somewhere a bit closer to home for September-December (so that I can return home for Christmas).

Any suggestions? Are there parts of the world where the weather is best during this time period?
07-30-2013, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
cubcadet12 Offline
Stowaway

Hey all,

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

I'm 24, and I have wasted all of my college years not fucking the same woman. I'm hoping to travel around the world and possibly get a job in Europe somewhere.
08-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Xiaoyao Offline
Deckhand

whatup,

I'm 21, originally from Germany, currently based in Berlin. After graduating from high school I spent a year and seven months in China, especially in Beijing. I'll be a business student in Amsterdam from September on. I recently quit my Berlin job to have more time for things I actually enjoy and booked trips to Poland, Morocco, and scored myself a job in hainan during university winterbreak.

My mission: Get used to how the game works outside of Asia, live a life quiet similar to the Nomad's
08-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Nandyhand Offline
Deckhand

New Zealand
Hey folks,

I'm Nick, 21 year old from New Zealand. I am finishing up my batchelors degree in november and have a one way ticket booked to Bali on the 10th November. Planning on spending a few months travelling through South East Asia, then not sure. Might work in a dive store if i can find a job, or teach english in an asian country. Might go to uni in beijing which i attended in 2009 learning chinese.

Also keen to head to south america and india. Anyway, leaving behind a girlfriend, been together about a year when i leave. I have a free pass as i dont know if i will ever return, so thats gonna be the hardest part about leaving.

Anyway, have absolutly loved reading the articals, and looking at travel advice on stuff i care about (girls, weed, partying) as well as exploring off the beaten path.

08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
LibertarianBootyHunter Offline
Stowaway

What's goin on brahs ?

I'm LibertarianBootyHunter ... 22 year old ex-beta male who's turned his life around in the past 3 years through the combined powers of Game and Bodybuilding. I'm a lifestyle & self-improvement enthusiast who's acquired a taste for the finer, more exciting things in life. Graduated from college in May and landed a decent Oil platform job which leaves me with enough disposable income & more than enough off time to travel the world as a young single brah !

Likes - Lifting , Making Money, family & friends , Self-Improvement , getting drunk , World History , Big Booty Bitches ( latinas in specific but i wouldn't mind the occasional blonde Whooty or black Badonkadonk ,) , Libertarian politics ...

Dislikes - Fear , cowardice, Liberals , Beta Pickup artist Roosh and his gay ass forum ...

Hope to get to know all of you brahs in the future !
08-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
We have the same likes, well other than im a social drinker rather than a get wasted drinker.

Dem latin asses tho.... q rico
08-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mendy3366 Offline
Stowaway

Hello every one!I am mendy from Canada and I like this forum too much. I found a lot of learning and entertaining material on this forum. So, I have decide to join this forum. I am very glad to became a member of this forum. I hope my stay on this forum real good and according to my expectations.SmileSmileSmile
08-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
buddychin Offline
Stowaway

i'm matt and getting ready to set out on a trip that will probably take me around the world -i'll be using your skyscanner hack a lot!!! i've traveled a little already, but nowhere near enough! i'm burned out at my job and ready to start living a fulfilling life! thanks for having this site, your city guides and tips are amazing!

Matt
08-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Find Reply