10-04-2013, 05:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Volokita Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hey everyone,
I'm a 30 year old American. The area I'm from was really hard hit by the financial crisis in 08, so I changed careers and have been living and working abroad since early '09.
I've been living in Kiev since last month; Ukraine is the 4th ex-SSR I've had the privilege to call home. When I first emigrated from America I didn't know any Russian but now I think I'm fairly fluent, despite an accent just as strong as when I first stepped off the plane.
In the first country I moved to, Kyrgyzstan, I met Vorkuta, and he gave me some invaluable advice about the FSU in general and devushki in particular. My game still isn't nearly as tight as it should be; it's never been easy for me and I go through a lot of dry spots. However, I do think I've learned a few things so I'd be happy to share them here!
10-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mathew Offline
Stowaway

Hi evrybody
This is mathew
I am very happy to part of this community.
10-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RobinHood Offline
Stowaway

Hello Fellow Nomads

My name is Robin and I'm from sunny South Africa, the best land south of the sahara Tongue

I'm lookin forward to being part of this group gettin advice on trips etc

And if you ever plan to come to SA don't be afraid to hit me up (not literally)

P.S I'm planning a trip to Moscow for next year. Do you guys have any ideas on a estimated budget
10-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(10-23-2013, 12:24 AM)RobinHood Wrote: Hello Fellow Nomads

My name is Robin and I'm from sunny South Africa, the best land south of the sahara Tongue

I'm lookin forward to being part of this group gettin advice on trips etc

And if you ever plan to come to SA don't be afraid to hit me up (not literally)

P.S I'm planning a trip to Moscow for next year. Do you guys have any ideas on a estimated budget
Welcome Smile
Im assuming your white if your planning russia. From what ive heard its very expensive especially moscow. Lookup hostel prices and google beer prices for a rough guide on costs
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013, 01:14 AM by Shanked.)
10-23-2013, 01:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SkySantos Offline
Stowaway

Hey everyone!

My name's Danny and I'm a half English, half Portuguese, 18 year old student in his last year of high-school (doing the very strenuous IB diploma program). I live in the beautiful greater Lisbon region of Portugal, but my frustration and subsequent lack of interest in Portuguese girls leaves me anxious for university life in the UK, and trips elsewhere around the world.
Along with a strong passion for the arts, applying for drama and acting at drama schools, I love geography and dream of travelling the world...or at least more parts of it. I've started developing an understanding of game, and have managed to pick up a number of girls in the recent months as a result of improvement in the area (none of which were Portuguese incidentally)

Got here thanks to the Zolo's city guides on European cities, and planning to set out with a group of lads across Europe on Interrail for just under a month this coming summer. Mission consisting of pussy slaying, stoned boat trips and insane drunken nights. Oh and some eastern european culture, why not!
10-23-2013, 05:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Spook Offline
Stowaway

Hi all,

Spook here from Australia. Heading to Vietnam soon, any tips?
10-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
PM me i can pass along some of my Saigon intel
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM by Dash.)
10-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ThunderGuts Offline
Stowaway

Wink  RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hello everyone!
21 year old from India checking in.

I've been lurking around the forum for a long time and have finally given in to join the party. I'm pretty new to game and have travelled only to a handful of countries (with a low, though respectable flag count).
I'm eager to grow and learn, especially when it comes to travelling and women.

I hope to make the most of my time here and contribute to the forum.Shy
10-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
BackinLove Offline
Stowaway

33 year old American living abroad. Been traveling quite a bit in the last six years and looking to spread what I've learned and learn from others. Definitely here to contribute as best as I can.
10-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
R123456
Unregistered

Hey guys, whatsup?

So I'm a 20yo Dutch student who's trying to exploit college life to the fullest. I love to travel, especially with one or two buds and do all kinds of crazy shit, a bit like Zolo. Hard to find kindred spirits, but finally found my place on NN.

11-01-2013, 10:42 PM
[-]
  •
ibtbone Offline
Stowaway

Hi all, new to the Forum have to say ive had my head in the sand for too long. I just finished a year long stint in downtown Denver thought i was palying ball but is AA compared to you all here this is like playing starting running back for the Broncos! That being said I am feeling after good succes in the mile high city now im makingplans for CR month of Dec and Feb for a month Colombia. What im really looking for is some details as i prepare for CR down to dressing without looking like a total gringo and not standing out for all the rif raf to team up on. Im going solo (none of my buddies have the cake or time to do this) then after 4 weeks in CR regroup and prepare for a combo trip maybe thinking Cali for 2 weeks and the coast for a couple more. Sorry for the long post but it looks like you guys can really help a guy who has a bit of game to the next level. FYI denevr stats 100 connections 50 score in first nite and another 25 by nite 2-3 mostly 7 range a bit picky i guess but the women ive seen you guys bang are hands down the real delio. Im open to meet anyone while im in either CR or Colombia to strategize or just hang out im a pretty chill guy. Anything will help

Thanks all thats it for now

Tbone

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 12:03 PM by ibtbone.)
11-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Pops Offline
Stowaway

Hi. I am a 45 year old western diplomat posted in East Africa. I have been lurking for a few months and decided to join the forum and contribute.
11-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Paska Offline
Stowaway

Poland
Just found forum recently,usually just reading the NN city guides.
Love them.
Im 30 Years. Live and work in Sweden but for next half year living in mediterrenan. Traveling only to EE. Baltics and Poland but starting to set new focus in Ukraine. Plan is to save up cash coming 2-3 years and go there to live for a year or so and just loose it.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 09:58 AM by Paska.)
11-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like BigDave's post:
  • No Pain No Gain, Shanked, William
BigDave Offline
Stowaway

Afghanistan
Hey all,

I'm joining after seeing a reference on RVF to this one. I have really liked RVF forum for a while now, about 2 years, but I've never understood all the focus on men's rights, slut shaming, etc. etc. All the debate and commentary on contemporary western culture just doesn't interest me. The people frequenting RVF leave a lot to be desired in terms of having an intelligent discussion about such topics, and it's all besides the point anyway.

So I guess I am just looking for a place for guys to discuss strategies and their results in pursuing foreign women, and then mind their own business on other topics.

Anyways, a little about myself. I'm a 30-year old American male, I lived in Russia for a few years in the 2000's on and off and I've traveled to Ukraine and Belarus some too. I speak Russian fluently, although not native level, but professional proficiency. Been back in the US for a few years in a rut, but have a job lined up in Moscow working for a Russian company and will be moving over soon.

I've always been a fan of the provincial cities — which, by Moscow standards, means anywhere in the FSU except Moscow and Petersburg — and I plan to travel as much as I can outside of Moscow. I'll be living there on a permanent basis, hopefully. I'd live elsewhere, but Moscow are where the jobs are, not quite American salary level but not bad really. Feel free to hit me up if you're in Moscow, looking forward to reporting and discussing what I find.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 01:49 PM by BigDave.)
11-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Find Reply