Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Introduce yourself here!
[-] The following 2 users Like SauceOnSide's post:
  • Max, YellowP
SauceOnSide Offline
Stowaway

RE: Introduce yourself here!
I have a limited internet presence but a good deal of real world experience. I'm from USA and living in Asia most of the time. I'll add information where I can. I'm looking to network with people for parties and adventures.
09-11-2014, 05:03 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Gold-mund's post:
  • Max, Shanked3
Gold-mund Offline
Stowaway

Probably know some dudes on here.

Some clown registered my name the day I got banned from another forum. That clown ain't me and I don't appreciate the slimy move.

Didn't realize NN had a forum, glad I found it. My limited time hanging out with Zolo was quality, cool dude.

Click my sig for an idea of my game and background.
09-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Everest's post:
  • Max, Shanked3, William
Everest Offline
Stowaway

Hey, my friends,

I am reading already a good while on this great forum so finally registered and introduce myself.

I am from Germany, I love travelling too much.
I am 37 years old.

Was backpacking already at the Age of 22 in many countries, had a wonderful time, but couldn t really figure out how this Girls Thing works. Except for a few chances by good luck I didnt live up to my potential.

During the last 2 years I read a lot about pick up and these things.
Practiced approaching Girls on the street in my Country Germany a lot. And got definitely some great success, although I am still playing the numbers game.

I am not talented by nature with seduction skills but I work hard and I am fearless. Most I like daygame.

I travelled a lot especially in Ukraine, although never having concentrated on chasing girls but for other purposes. Some nice stories happened on the way of course but not too often. I speak almost fluent Russian and Ukrainian so I can do a lot of Insider stuff not doable for other tourists.

Now I have got a job as a tour guide in Moldaova for September and October. I hope to find some free time to use for trying out different things about how to get the Girls here and in neighbouring Ukraine.

Anybody here travelling Ukraine and /or Moldova these days (September, October)? Give me a message, I always appreciate meeting interesting people.
09-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
You never can travel too much!!!

Yeah, always try to approach girls and work on your skills. Today I saw a hot black girl walking and I approached her, even though I felt nervous. She wasn't interested at all, but I was happy I tried, it helps building confidence.
09-14-2014, 06:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
good to see solid folks joining the "nomads land"
09-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phoenix's post:
  • William
Phoenix Offline
Stowaway

Hi All,

New member coming across from another similar-subject forum, (you know which one, begins with R Big Grin). Same username on that forum.

Turns out the individual which ran that forum disliked a lecturer called 'Geoffrey Miller', and I unknowingly posted a link to one of his videos (he talks about Evolutionary Psychology). As perhaps many know, Mr RV is a very small man who doesn't tolerate even slight infractions upon himself or his ideas. I'm sure there is more intellectual freedom here.

Hoping to chat with other similar minded people here!

Cheers, Phoenix
09-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
dainishinku Offline
Stowaway

I'm new here. Smile Hi everyone
09-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes camboforever's post:
  • William
camboforever Offline
Stowaway

Hello,

I am an American who has lived in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for the last 13 years. I am the owner of the "Lone Star Saloon and Guesthouse" in Phnom Penh. If anyone needs advice on Cambodia..........hit me up. You can find our site on the web. We have rooms from 25.00 USD, a great expat bar, southern cooking.......and we will be happy to line out any new visitors with sightseeing, nightlife, girls......whatever they need.

Most people who travel through S.E. Asia.............will say they love Cambodia the most.
09-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ecstasy Offline
Stowaway

Hey Nomad Lovers,

I've started off my long-term traveling/expat adventures this year after quitting my job & launching my successful location-independent business.

I'm Chinese-American, 23yrs old, do BJJ, lift, and have a fondness for the blonde white girlies (I know, how cliche). I've been known to have a particular magic with the milfs.

Currently living in Bangkok until Nov, then off to Vietnam (3months) and Taiwan (3months). Mid-2015 I'm getting my ass over to Europe.

Anyone around, hit me up -- we'll grab a beer.

-Ecstasy
09-25-2014, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Stan Offline
Stowaway

Hi guys!

My name's Stan and about a year ago I decided to direct my life towards an 'international playboy' lifestyle some of you guys have. To reach this goal I'm working hard at setting up an online business revolving around sexuality. One of the first steps I took was writing a sex guide that's coming out very soon.

I'm hoping to find some guys who are already making online money to share their knowledge 'moneymaking skills' with a novice like me.

As far as the travelling aspects go. I can't really give valuable information but I hope that will change soon.

All the best! Stan

09-27-2014, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr.Madvedev's post:
  • decentfilipina
Mr.Madvedev Offline
Deckhand

Hello from the down under Smile
09-30-2014, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Squiggles Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I work shifts and normally get to travel twice a month for 4-6 days at a time. I'm London based so I'm fairly spoilt for choice when it comes to destinations, but I do tend to favour cheap and cheerful options like, Poland, Romania, Albania, Georgia and the Ukraine to name but a few.

I'm 44 and tend to opt for for play as I haven't got the patience or the skills for the long game (we all pay for it ultimately, right?)

I always book with AirBNB now and have some amazing apartments to look forward to in the coming months (a central Kiev apartment with it's own Jacuzzi and sauna for starters)!

I'm going Macedonia-Kosovo-Serbia-Romania-Moldova-Ukraine from mid October to early November if anybody fancies hooking up.
10-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AnimalMother Offline
Stowaway

whats up guys

Fellow traveler leaving for SE Asia For this winter and hopefully I can contribute something valuable to this forum even tho this area has been covered a million times. Also wouldn't mind meeting up with like minded people
10-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
(09-30-2014, 11:05 PM)Mr.Madvedev Wrote: Hello from the down under Smile

Welcome! Lol.

"i'm so biased with Aussies hahaha"
10-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
sammuladam Offline
Stowaway

Samuel here, from NYC, Will be visiting Philipines in This December. Thanks for all the persons input, thanks for time and effort for all comments and reports. I am going for four weeks !

Where Can I find Data sheet (Excel, PDF) for Angels, Mataki, Manila, Cebu, Daveo and other interesting city.

Like to hook up with PRO's if any body will be there.
Thanks again
10-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Find Reply