Introduce yourself here!
[-]
  •
calamansi Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
RE: Introduce yourself here!
Hi all. I'm calamansi.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 08:40 AM by calamansi.)
11-26-2015, 03:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ashu Offline
Stowaway

hi
11-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TripleThreat Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys, TripleThreat here from the USA. 30 year old just really starting to travel.
Thanks for all the great data sheets and info on this site!
"Its like when I'm right, I'm right & when I'm wrong, I coulda been right, so I'm still right, cause I coulda been wrong." -Terrance Howard
11-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GEEZA Offline
Stowaway

hey, no longer satisfied with simply existing need to start living. spent the last eight years working in a job I hated because it's what was expected of me.

Decided to quit collecting possessions and start collecting those experience that change you as a person.
11-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mugello Offline
Stowaway

Hey everyone, came here for some travel advice and to browse trip reports and city data sheets. There is some great info and posts here.

01-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes aleix23's post:
  • AngloRoman
aleix23 Offline
Stowaway

Aleix here, from Barcelona. 26 years old

I discovered this blog during my last trip to south east asia and since then.
01-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
boa_cv Offline
Stowaway

whats up Im Boa I've been a fan for a while but im new to the forum. I just got out of the navy (stationed in asia). I live in Astoria Queens and im a engineering student and a promoter hit me up if your down to chill in the area.
01-08-2016, 02:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
midwest2112 Offline
Stowaway

Hey midwest here, 29 years old, veteran of the navy. I have traveled overseas and went to cananda. My eyes were opened. Saw this forum a couple months ago after talking to a coworker from mexico. I refuse to be stuck in the matrix. My plan to get out is coming together. Soaking up all the information I can.
I will be asking tons of questions. I live in Missouri and I am always down to chill and travel. I found it's better to travel in a group. Anytime in the kcmo area. Hit me up. Problem with people here in the midwest is that they are in a bubble. And no one has gone outside the bubble so they don't know whats out there. I've been outside the kc bubble and the america bubble. I can never go back.
01-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Meeruf Offline
Stowaway

Hello. Tim here. Just signed up.

I'm an horny dude that spend most of my time roaming around Thailand looking for the hottest girls. I'm writing about my experiences at Banging in Thailand.

Fun stuff fun stuff. Big Grin
01-27-2016, 07:43 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wildman's post:
  • AngloRoman
Wildman Offline
Stowaway

Hi. I am Joe from Suffolk County New York
I am Joe. I actually had pictures taken from Day Game Steve for online dating. Steve was mentioned in Naughty Nomads Guide to New York before book released. He is a pretty cool dude and knows his stuff on women.

Just came back from Panama City. I stayed with Venezuelan girl I know who lives there.(Fun Fun Wink ) Panama City is pretty lame BUT if you are looking for very hot hookers mostly from Venezuela and Columbia this place is great. I did not as I was with a girl but they were $150 for 1 hour and smoking hot!! Of course less hot ones are much cheaper.
You definitely can get numbers from waitresses and other locals. Most girls are refugees from the ever dangerous Venezuela.
Never Ever go to Venezuela!!! Venezuelans will be the first to tell you that. The highest murder rate in world. But the girls from there are RIDICULOUSLY HOT!! Their skin, hair, eyes and let us not forget stop a bus on the dime hourglass figures with bodacious booties! Wow!!

My question: Where do I put this article? I assume there is a blog for Panama travel?? Or do I start one? Thank You Joe
01-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Everest Offline
Stowaway

Hey guys,
This is Everest, from Germany. Have been reading here for some time already, wonderful stuff, great experiences and a good vibe.
For me, life is freedom, travelling, adventures, exploring . And the girls of course. Not a standard life with career, and lots of stupid things.

A few years ago I was backpacking for more than a year in Asia and Eastern Europe. Great time, but I had little ideas i these days about a good lifestyle and how to get the girls.
Nowadays I am not any more as free as I was, but I m working on it. My preferred countries are Ukraine, Moldova and all of the Russian speaking world.
Cheers!
02-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AngloRoman Offline
Stowaway

When I saw this forum I really felt like I'd found my calling Big Grin Lovely to meet all of you and looking forward to some productive talk, a bit of banter and most importantly of all, a good laugh.

I'll keep this brief but I'm living in Granada, Spain and I would love to have some advice, give some advice and befriend some like minded gentlemen (or even ladies). I love travelling and experiencing new cultures and of course, their ladies.

Culture comes first though Wink

Male/Late twenties/ British-Italian living in Granada, Spain.

Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
Status: Single, casually dating 3-4 girls; 2 Spanish, 1 Mexican, 1 Italian
Tally: 21 (very poor, I would like to aim to double that this year alone)
02-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mishmash Offline
Stowaway

Greetings,

I'm Mishmash from Los Angeles. In the past I mongered a bit in SE Asia with and without my Cambodian wife (she's usually a good sport). Professionally, I seem to have reached old-fart status in the Tech world, and can't seem to keep from getting laid off... So I'm thinking about early retirement abroad, making friends and having fun, before I really do become an old fart.

I figure if I'm going to have my expat fantasy bubble burst, this site is as good as any to do it. Big Grin

Cheers!
02-18-2016, 10:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DUTCH Offline
Stowaway

Hey,
Im Dutch, i live in hawaii and work for the navy. been a few places over the years currently heading to asia. looking to make friends, and hear about the places i am going to travel to. I skydive most weekends in hawaii so if there are any good drop zones in busan let me know.
02-22-2016, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Devi Jone Offline
Stowaway

Hi all I am Devi here. I hope it will be quite cool to talk with all of you to be a member of this forum..Big Grin
02-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Find Reply