• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why you didn't kill it in poosy paradise
[-] The following 4 users Like Rick91's post:
  • Dash, Mixx, Ryan, Zolo
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Why you didn't kill it in poosy paradise
Here's a thread i posted over at roosh's. Enjoy.

Why you didnt kill it in poosy paradise

Iam writing this after having had a few doubters of my exploits in Peru. I also would like to apologise for the spelling and grammer of those datasheets as well as point out they were actually trip reports which while I do believe had some value to them were basically me just bragging.

What is poosy paradise?

When i talk about poosy paradise iam referring to a place where the women are generally easy to fuck. Iam not talking about how attractive in general they are. If this was the case then argentina would be known as one but by all accounts pussy purgatory seems more appropriate. These countries are generally third world ones that have not been infected with Islam. They also tend to have positive views towards westerner's and the people have a friendly and approachable vibe to them.

Basically we are looking at the majority of south east asia, parts of south and central america and probably a significant amount of africa.

Note- In general I'am talking about white men here, not being racist but it is a factor that cannot be ignored. If not just do your best to let them know your not one of the locals. Or better yet find someone of your own race who's been there and get info from them.

What happens when someone kills it?

In my case and i believe in most others, they will find the mediocre women very easy to bed, and they will, this allows them to slip into a mentality of abundance, you no longer worry where the pussy is coming from.

This mentality allows you to take risks and builds your entitlement. This means you will go for hotter girls and be willing to do things such as rejecting them when you sense you may not get the bang and you will not hesitate to esculate.

This type of behaviour is going to draw girls in that are attracted to you, make the unsure ones decide how they feel about you quicker, and repel girls that had no actual interest in you.

By kill it I mean you are going for the bang every night.

The fundamentals

A forum member asked me about techniques i used. I wont recommend you any routines as you will likely just come across as strange to them, I will however recommend you a process. A process which i doubt any of the doubters would have followed and will basically explain why they didnt kill it when they were in poosy paradise.

What you did wrong

1- You didnt do your research and you went to the wrong venues.

2- You wasted time on daygame and pipelining. These things can get you results but at the end of the day one night stands are far more commen from nightgame. Iam not saying dont do daygame or pipelining, but they are not your priority.

3- You approached girls that showed you no interest. Your a white man in poosy paradise you shouldnt be struggling with finding girls that do.

4- You wasted time on lukewarm or plain uninterested girls.

What you should do

Assuming you dont do everything i just mentioned..

1- When you approach a girl be normal, with a vibe of being friendly and fun, you want to come off as safe, no funny lines, strange openers or creepy behaviour in general. Just say hi, how are you, ideally in their language.

2- Ask normal, some may say boring questions, again ideally in their language, what this does is allow you to scan their interest level in you, if it seems there's nothing there then move on, however your a white man in poosy paradise, if your attractive and fun this will not happen.

3- Esculate, this doesn't have to be done physically, just changing the conversation to a more sexual one will do. Ask if she has a boyfriend, if not ask why, compliment her, she will ask you if you have a girlfriend, say no, you hate gringas and like girls like her. You have just stated you find her sexually attractive, this will make her vag tingle or make her want to run away, either way its straight to the point.

Kino her so there's no awkward feeling about being physical between you, e.g. thumb wars, tetestorene finger tests,(this can be used to tell her if she was meant to be born a boy or girl but can also be used to tell her if she has a high or low sex drive. Go with low she will qualify that she isnt.)

Get her dancing and if you havnt already kissed her now would be the time.

4- Extract her from the venue. Give yourself enough time to do this, in case of possible rejection so you can get yourself another girl. In my case i feel i got enough referance points with going out everynight that i could sense if she was keen on going home with me. If I had any doubts I would have ditched her unless there was no other options.

Conclusion

This isnt concrete but looking back this is what got me my 21 bangs in 30 days(sorry for mentioning it again neil). I advise if your heading to a poosy paradise give it a try.

As for me Iam going to try inject some of that attitude i had over there into my game back home.

Simplify things and be bold against rejection.
11-15-2012, 01:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Why you didn't kill it in poosy paradise
I can not express how much I agree with this quote. This is fucking spot on.

Quote:What you did wrong

1- You didnt do your research and you went to the wrong venues.

2- You wasted time on daygame and pipelining. These things can get you results but at the end of the day one night stands are far more commen from nightgame. Iam not saying dont do daygame or pipelining, but they are not your priority.

3- You approached girls that showed you no interest. Your a white man in poosy paradise you shouldnt be struggling with finding girls that do.

4- You wasted time on lukewarm or plain uninterested girls.

My first trip was to Rio De Janeiro and I barely did any research and I paid the price. Didnt get one fucking bang from the clubs or bars due to not knowing the best options and off the beaten spots. Had to resort to shoring every night. Research is crucial to getting the most out of your trip.

I think your assessment for daygame and pipelining is true for LA but I think things are different in SEA. From my intel gathering of the Philippines for example, bangs from online are very common. Pretty much as easy as inviting a girl for icecream, then 30 minutes later your fucking her in your hotel. But with regards to Latin America you are right, SNL's come from nightgame more so than daygame and online.

Your last two points are similar. Dont waste time on chicks that are not clearly interested in you. You will burn up to much time imo. Like Rick said, finding girls that are interested in you shouldnt be a problem. Go for the sure thing.

11-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

At the end of the day, overall, I think America and Canada are the ultimate paradise for just about any man with game and a bit of everything else (some looks, some swagger, some style, etc.).

You say average looking girls, well, most guys who know what they are doing can kill it with average looking girls in the US, especially in big cities. Average looking women in America have better hygiene and more sense than some women in third world countries who I have heard do not shower all that often.

What people have done is sell beta males on this idea of a country where they can get laid for something they didn't earn. I disagree with the whole notion of that, the idea itself is idiotic and a bitch move.

I have known White men in real life who went to Thailand and such places. These guys were overweight, had poor hygiene, and sucked with all races of women. They went to Thailand and did get laid but then bitched about how bad the women there smelled and how much they hated the environment.

If you have to go to a third world country and take advantage of starving women just so you can have an ego boost, you have truly failed in the game of evolution.

As for killing it those type of areas, a fat Black man in my area who is married to this gorgeous Thai woman has told me all you need is a US citizenship, unfortunately, I am not that crazy for Asian women. The only exceptions are Japanese, Northern Indian, and some Koreans.
11-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I would like to see a place in America or Canada where someone gets a different SNL from HB7's on a daily / nightly basis.

That just isnt possible without being famous or super rich imo Your gonna have to put in a lot more work and money.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 03:22 AM by Dash.)
11-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

(11-15-2012, 03:22 AM)Dash Wrote: I would like to see a place in America or Canada where someone gets a different SNL from HB7's on a daily / nightly basis.

That just isnt possible without being famous or super rich imo Your gonna have to put in a lot more work and money.

Nah, issue is just time constraints. I know fraternity kids (who are mostly White guys) that get laid like almost every day. Visited one, guy was fucking this cute blonde and told me to wait.

Won't bring race into this but a lot of guys who have the time for it here can live that kind of a life. Most I have known (not many since I live in a small conservative town) were fit, charismatic, and outgoing, most of all, WELL CONNECTED (fraternity kids).
11-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • brianmark
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Confuclican you come across as highly ignorant on the topic. From the countries you mentioned you've been to, not one was third world. Also if you actually stopped being a pussy and did some real traveling you'l be more than pleasantly surprised on third world women's hygiene issues. Most people also are not starving.

Your taking advice from a fat black man on what it takes to kill it somewhere. Why?

I also fucked some upper class women in Peru one who was worth 4 million soles. Being white goes far beyond just money. They love it it's in their culture and i'm very very grateful for it.

How the fuck can you say the states and canada are poosy paradises? You have fucked 2 chicks. Before you hijack this thread on some race bullshit i will point out i did say this thread was applying to white dudes in general.

You come onto this thread and make guys out who kill in third world countries to be beta's and bitches as opposed to being you. Why?
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 03:44 AM by Rick91.)
11-15-2012, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Confuclican,

I can assure you, not even star college athletes are fucking a different girl everyday. If someone tells you anything close to that they are lying.

The term DHV is not some made up enigma. Why do you think rich and famous people do so well with women? Its because they hold DHV.

An average American or Canadian holdx no DHV in their home countries.

I recommend purchasing a ticket to Thailand or the Philippines. I think you would change your opinion real quick.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 03:50 AM by Dash.)
11-15-2012, 03:49 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • brianmark
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Maybe I need to get to the Ukraine then, but that stuff isnt going down in the US.

I don't know of anyone that consistently gets ONS's from HB7+ every time they go out state side.

11-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes timmyjack's post:
  • brianmark
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

Avg American chick is a fat whale who thinks you should care about her job and her friends , PLEASE. Getting an American 7 is not a big deal , question is do you want to wake up to her in the morning?
11-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like RockingForever's post:
  • brianmark, Rick91
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:You wasted time on daygame and pipelining. These things can get you results but at the end of the day one night stands are far more commen from nightgame. Iam not saying dont do daygame or pipelining, but they are not your priority.

Depends on the country. Some places nightclubs and bars don't produce constant one night stands but day game and pipelining do. SE Asia is a prime example of this. Go out to a club in most parts of SE Asia and you'll either be dealing with whores or girls who want nothing to do with you. Go online or hit the shopping mall, arrange a date for later that night, and nine times out of ten you'll be fucking them a few hours after meeting.

Quote:Average looking women in America have better hygiene and more sense than some women in third world countries who I have heard do not shower all that often.

Oh you 'heard' did you? Well I've been to plenty of 3rd world countries and I don't recall ever fucking any girls who smelt bad or had poor hygiene. I've fucked a few Western girls who had pussies that stunk of piss or other nasty shit though.

Quote:What people have done is sell beta males on this idea of a country where they can get laid for something they didn't earn. I disagree with the whole notion of that, the idea itself is idiotic and a bitch move.

Sounds like you should get yourself to a 3rd world country then because you're the biggest beta male, bitch, there is. Whine, whine, whine about being brown skinned / Indian, woe is me the whole world is against me. Boo fucking hoo.

Quote:They went to Thailand and did get laid but then bitched about how bad the women there smelled and how much they hated the environment.

Well these guys are idiots aren't they. If they can't get laid elsewhere in the world and then go somewhere they can get laid and still moan about it they are fucking stupid.

Quote:If you have to go to a third world country and take advantage of starving women just so you can have an ego boost, you have truly failed in the game of evolution.

Your idea of the world is hilarious. You do realise that just because somewhere is a 3rd world country not everyone is starving? There are rich people, middle class people, working class people....all who are definitely NOT starving they just aren't well off financially.

Quote:As for killing it those type of areas, a fat Black man in my area who is married to this gorgeous Thai woman has told me all you need is a US citizenship, unfortunately, I am not that crazy for Asian women.

As someone who has lived in Thailand I can tell you that most Thai girls aren't all that keen to leave Thailand. Thai people are very patriotic and in love with their homeland. It's really not a bad place to live.

You can hardly criticise these people who go to Thailand to get laid when YOU can't get laid and are too pussy to do anything about it or go anywhere to solve that problem. At least they take action instead of sitting around in their shitty country bumpkin town whining over and over about it. I think you're jealous of them for having the balls to take action. Maybe you should try it?
11-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mixx's post:
  • Road_Less_Taken
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(11-15-2012, 01:47 AM)Rick91 Wrote: 2- You wasted time on daygame and pipelining. These things can get you results but at the end of the day one night stands are far more commen from nightgame. Iam not saying dont do daygame or pipelining, but they are not your priority.

First, very good observations Rick91 +1.

The above statement is not 100% universal. In Colombia, 95% of your bangs will come from exactly internet pipelining and day-game. Now, when I say day-game, I do not mean that you meet a girl at a coffee shop, and escalate to sex at 3PM in the afternoon, that is not likely to happen with non-pros. However, you time-bridge for a night meetup at another venue and use day game to just build attraction and trust to escalate to sex at your second encounter - wether it be at a club or your apartment.

Now, when I say 95% of your bangs, it assumes you:

A) Do not speak the local language or you only have a very basic grasp of the local language

b) You are staying for 1 month or less.

c) You do not have a local social circle, and no, other backpackers in your hostel or hotel like you are not a local social circle!!

I have gotten lays form night-game in Colombia (as have others), but they are probably less than 10% of my total notch count on every trip, and I am actually a veteran Colombia traveler with Fluent spanish skills!

For my upcoming trip to Poland, I am not doing a lot of pipelining as I would for my trips to Colombia, but I am counting on night-game being a viable option based on travelers experience who have posted here and RVF. For POland, I am actually following more agressive night-game tactics.

* Poland is for a latino like me what Peru is for a white boy - and I too am grateful for it! Smile

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM by Mixx.)
11-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sauce Offline
Stowaway

(11-15-2012, 03:15 AM)Confuclican Wrote: They went to Thailand and did get laid but then bitched about how bad the women there smelled and how much they hated the environment.

Bro, I found Thai women to be more hygienic than westerners. Most of them shower twice a day, and they will always have a shower before sex. They actually often ridicule westerners for being sweaty and stinky. They would sweat less though because they're used to the humidity.

11-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
some good tips in this thread, props all.
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(11-15-2012, 11:42 AM)Sauce Wrote: Bro, I found Thai women to be more hygienic than westerners. Most of them shower twice a day, and they will always have a shower before sex. They actually often ridicule westerners for being sweaty and stinky. They would sweat less though because they're used to the humidity.

Exactly Thai girls often think it's weird if you don't want to shower before sex.
11-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hagsworth Offline
Stowaway

I have often found that they care more about a 1st world citizenship rather than appearance. Do you men agree?
11-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Find Reply