Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stockholm, Sweden data sheet. (pics also)
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
RE: Stockholm, Sweden data sheet. (pics also)
(11-21-2012, 06:50 AM)DIBAL-H Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 04:56 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 12:46 AM)Confuclican Wrote: Dibal: Thanks bro, would love data sheet on Paris!

wow, first dash and now me, seriously, you have bigger temper problems than a Puerto Rican woman!

Zolo has no need to ban me, I do the same shit you do, HELL, you pop into every fucking thread like a predator asking where you can get blonde white women, that is even WORSE than what I do. Fuck off with your shit Mixx, you post a million fucking times about latin men in eastern european countries and how they kill it there and then you turn around to ask where you can get blondes as a latino dude, seriously, calm the fuck down, you have bigger temper problems than most Latinas. Quit fucking up this data sheet test with your gigantic ego problems, and no you aren't the only one allowed to date the women you want, I get my answers, fuck off.

LMAO!! I seriously thought this was funny!

I'm actually giving you a like for this post. Wink

Mixx

"you have bigger temper problems than most latinas"

hahaha my latino friends think the same of latina women and their anger problem, so are you a spaniard mixx or are you some other kind of latino?

I have both a Spain and USA passport - so Polish chics better be ready for me, I have a 1-2 KO punch! (My mother and grandparents down the line are from Spain, I was born and raised in NYC).

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2012, 02:33 AM by Mixx.)
11-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

okay, american friend finally write back, new data sheet coming up today, stay patient my friends!
11-22-2012, 06:55 AM
[-]
  •
Rudeboy Offline
Stowaway

I don't agree with his report at all, he is making assumptions based on his short comings.

Swedish girls are very open towards black men, if you are American then half the battle is done. I got eyefucked hard there like I killed bambi or something, the love and attention I got is like nothing I have seen before. Not saying I am Tyson, I am not famous, tall athlete or whatever.

What I will say about Sweden is that it is very expensive and the Swedes (Stockholm) at least are very stylish, so I always advise people to wear there trendy clothes. The men rely on social circle game to get women, who don't seem to show alot of respect for there men. I actually chatted up a girl there in East bar, with her man right beside her looking nervous and her girlfriend grinning like an idiot. I actually saw the two girls at the same club the following night without the boyfriend, I was already leaving the bar drunk at that time.
01-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Brees9 Offline
Banned

Just had to join this forum to comment.

Most accurate data sheet I have ever read, everything is spot on. The venues OP stated are somewhat exclusive so a tourist may not have the chance to go there but OP is right about everything else. I loved my stay in Sweden (was there for 2 years) and there were a lot of good looking women there.

One thing people forget about Sweden is the large number of gorgeous brunettes and gorgeous Middle Eastern girls there. It is a country for blonde lovers but if you aren't into Blondes you will still find women there who can satisfy you.

Do not see why everyone is getting mad at OP for saying Black men slay there. I hate to talk openly about race or not even sure if it is allowed on this forum but being Black is by no means an advantage there. I personally knew 3 Black men that were westernized but struggled there. OP was right when he said Southern European and Latino looking men do well there, they do.

Swedish women are not that open to Black men, there might be 10 percent or so that show an open preference but a large majority prefer European men. If they go interracial they go for other minorities like Asians, Arabs, and Latinos (they love Latinos).

Might have seen some Black men in my stay in Stockholm who did alright with women but Southern Europeans, Latinos, and other minorities in my experience do better there. Lots of Turks, Arabs, and Middle Eastern men there hooking up with local women.

People never talk about how well Asians (any kind) do there, there are a few women there who are into anime, eastern culture, yoga, and all of that stuff. Best westernised country for any oriental gentleman.

Being Black won't hold you back but it is by no means an advantage, especially not in Sweden today. If you want to be mad at me for saying so then go for it but I am calling it how I have seen it and experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013, 12:39 PM by Brees9.)
03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Greatest Gatsby Offline
Banned

Canada
I have been to Stockholm myself and I find that a lot of the stuff on the OP is accurate. As for the looks part, spot on, a guy like JGL or Cristiano Ronaldo would be swarmed with attention. It is a well known fact that women in those countries are open to and love Mediterranean looking men, especially Spaniards.
04-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Food N Liqour Offline
Banned

Swedish girls seem to be worth the hype judging by the pics.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013, 03:50 PM by Food N Liqour.)
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Find Reply