• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Paris, France - datasheet
[-] The following 5 users Like DIBAL-H's post:
  • Confuclican, deb auchery, geekindex, PlanetOzzy, Ryan
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Paris, France - datasheet
So here are thing I say before I begin data sheet:

- Since my English still getting better, my American friend translate data sheet
- Since these sheets take time to review, check for grammar, and other things, I cannot post more than 2 data sheets every week
- My data come from notes, experience, friends from city, and many places
- I live in Paris for 6 months (job send me there)
- Often tour Paris every summer
- Most photos not photos I take, photos I see from internet and put here, upload own photo soon
- Was going to do Vienna data sheet but one young man (you better read this friend!) wanted Paris data sheet so I say why no put up Paris data sheet right?

Brief Overview of the City

It's, a world class city. A city whose name is thrown in the mix with London, New York, and those type of places. Every girl fantasizes about going there, couples fantasize about gong there, and it is a city of memories. Girls from all over Europe from Eastern Europe to Western Europe come to Paris, lots of Eastern European and Swedish females come to this place. Subways in Paris are 5 times cleaner than the subways in New York, the city smells great, there is so much to do, it is so lively, and I loved the feeling I received in this city. Paris is my favorite city in the world even though I have met higher quality women in other places. The beauty of Paris sticks to my mind and after my 6 month stay there I was almost breaking down at the idea of leaving, fortunately I have the chance to come back to this beautiful beautiful city. every summer. Mostly the things I do other than going to bars and clubs are free, the parks here are great and clean. Overall, it is pretty safe for a city its size and I did not have to fear much for my safety there. The restaurants are world class and you can find American restaurants here.

People have said France is somehow racist against minorities, especially the Arabs and such. I talked to an Algerian man and he told me that while those who do not assimilate may face some issues, overall France is a pretty integrated country. I am willing to give Paris the title of interracial dating capital of the world because you see all kinds of interracial couples here. Asian men with White women are just as common as White men with Asian women from what I saw. I met many international students, visitors, and tourists that fell in love with France and wanted to stay in Paris, I know I did. The people of Paris were very open towards learning about other cultures, one man I knew who came here from London was of Chinese heritage and people wanted to know so much about his country, he was bombarded with attention and felt flattered. Another man I knew was an older Indian man that taught Yoga and of the different places he had went to, he said France made him feel the most welcome.

Now for the pictures. In Paris, you can find just about anything to do, it is that great of a city. But here are some attractions (excluded the Eiffel tower since it is pretty obvious):

Boat tour of Seine River

[Image: bateau_mouche.jpg]

Notre Dame Cathedral (go early morning for tour, less of a crowd!)

[Image: Notre-Dame-de-Paris-1.jpg]

Parc des Buttes-Chaumont (great park!)

[Image: 450px-070421_Parc_des_Buttes_Chaumont_003.jpg]

Rue Mouffetard (great place to eat and try new desserts)

[Image: 510607891_ed4d065c43.jpg]

Parc du Champ de Mars (park below Eiffel Tower with a lot of great attractions, just bring a blanket, lay down and chill)

[Image: 04b049fcaf5e11e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg]

The Women

Ah of course, the women. Compared to women in other developed countries (mainly anglo countries like Canada, USA, and the UK), the women in France are very fit. It was hard for me to find whales and chubby girls here and when I did she was usually a tourist and not a local French girl. A good mix of Blondes and Brunettes in Paris but if I had to say what look most French women have based on features (we are talking just about the White ones), it would be brunettes with blue eyes and possibly freckles. As you go more towards the south you get the olive skinned Mediterranean kind of looks going for the women. Features wise I would say that the Nordic look is here and the Southern European look is here, French women are a good mix of each. In my time in France I did not run into many gingers but there were quite a bit of Blondes and Brunettes, both at equal numbers I would say (maybe slightly more brunettes). The high number of blondes might be due to a large number of Scandinavian girls coming here. Looks wise, they are very underrated, I think French girls are some of the most attractive in Europe.

France features a huge variety of mixes, every interracial couple you can think of, you will find it here. I found a lot of Asian with Caucasian mixes, Arabic/Persian and European mixes, and Black and European mixes. Yet if you are only into White women, France has some pretty European girls too. Your chances are better with foreign girls in Paris than the French girls but you can get with both if you put the work in.

French women are VERY LIBERAL. In fact, many are straightforward about sex. Lots of affection is shown in public between French couples. Sex in France is very casual, at least in Paris, in southern France it might be a different story. Another thing to note is that French women will test the living hell out of you, shit test after shit test. Quality women here will play games. After all is said and done though, the rewards will be an active sex life.

How about those hairy armpits?

Ah of course, the hairy armpits myth. I have been to beaches in France and have been with French girls, have known some American, Eastern European, Spaniard, and Italian men that have been with them. NOT TRUE AT ALL. I do not know where the hairy armpits myth came from, maybe some fat jealous American feminist invented it, but it is not true.

French women do speak English but knowing French shows them that you are trying to learn their culture. Quite a few French women I know loved Chinese food, Indian food, Japanese food, and Italian food. Many women here practice yoga from my experience.

What kind of men do French women like?

Now some of you may ask what type of looks are preferred (ethnically), and I answer that right now. French women are pretty open minded and will give men of all ethnic stock an option if they have game. I have seen and known Asian, Black, Indian, White, Latino, Arabic, and all kinds of men score here. One thing I would say is that men with tan features did well in my experience (the four men I knew that enjoyed success with women here were: Caucasian man with dark features, British Punjabi Indian man, middle eastern man, and Asian White mixed man) and a few women I talked to had a preference for them. Bapiste Giabiconi (dark features) is French himself and considered one of the most attractive men in France. A lot of French women love Italian men (despite world cup rivalries, Italians are considered very attractive here) and they might be the most loved men here. Seen many Asian men score here, mostly Japanese and Vietnamese (a few Chinese and some Indians too but there aren't many here). I met a few Asian (mainly Vietnamese) and Brown (Persian and Arabic mainly) men with White girlfriends and saw such couples in public too, it was a bit common. If I had to narrow it down to features, Black hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.

Game

Believe it or not, French men have game, Vincent Castille was able to pull Monica Bellucci with his game. French women are accustomed to men who are pro-seducers and I would say that French men are just as big of womanizers as Italian and Spaniard men are. France in general is not a place to be if you are just starting out, the women here have seen it all. It is almost a paradox, on one hand I say French women are quick to sleep around but on the other I say that you need top level game. What I really meant by that was that once you have a French girl hooked, get ready for an active sex life. If you have intermediate level game, a little bit of experience, then you can get with good looking women here. Again, Paris is a worldclass city and MONEY TALKS, do not look like a bum. Also, don't sound like an idiot, women here to the shock of some my American friends are not like the bimbos you meet in California, the women here have outstanding bullshit detectors.

French women are also not that rude with their rejection, if they do not want to be hit on then they will ignore you. Despite what my friends told me, I did not meet many cockblocks in France. Somehow people have given French women a bad reputation but I found them much kinder than other Western women.

In terms of game, France is, well, elastic. Night game, Day game, direct game, and indirect game, all of that, can work to your advantage if you know how to use it properly. Men in France are fit, stylish, and have game themselves so you better bring something to the table. Fortunately for you as a foreigner, you might catch the interest of some women right off the bat. I have found that men here have success no matter what kind of approach they use but my foreign friends who had success here were good with women in their own country. France is one of those countries where you make your own luck in this regard, even though men with dark features might get a slight push, you still need some serious game to do well here because all of these guys here have a lot of experience. Unlike Swedish men (from my Stockholm data sheet), French men are not shy and they will pursue a pretty woman aggressively so you aren't up against men that lack game like some on here say about men in other countries.

Nightlife Recommendations

Most of the best nightlife places in Paris were in the Oberkampf district. I went to many clubs in Paris but there are four that come to my mind that I loved a lot.

My stay in France gave me some free time during the night and Paris has my favorite nightlife place in all of Europe and maybe even the entire world. I loved the place so much that it will be the first place I mention and bring up on this Paris data sheet and I will talk extensively about it, what I saw going on there and you will be more than happy to go to this place. At first it was very difficult for me to get into this place since entry can be a bit tricky but when I did get in, what I experienced in this place was just great. I will even dedicate more pictures to it instead of just one. Overall, the nightlife in France was very enjoyable and lovely for me. Paris gave me the best nightlife out of any city in Europe, and I truly mean that. A lot of the best places with quality women are exclusive like Le Montana but fortunately the less exclusive places are just as good.

"Le Montana" 28, Rue Saint-Benoît

My favorite place in all of Europe. As I have mentioned, admission here was extremely difficult for me. This place was the talk of town and I tried to get in a few times but became extremely unlucky. Eventually I was starting to give up but some man recognized me from my earlier visits there and asked me if I am having a hard time getting in. I told him I was and had decided to give up, the man shared his story and told me he had failed a few times too but eventually they did let him in. He told me what times to get there (6 PM seemed like an ideal time on a Friday and it opened at 7 PM). I decide to give it a chance, dressed well, perfume, hair pomade, everything done well and I was one of the last 8 or so people to get into the place. I entered the place that had a Bohemian type of vibe to it and saw all sorts of people there. Nude women were commonly spotted here sitting with some men, and all kinds of nationalities found here. Some Southern European man making out with a woman that had no shirt on, some Asian looking man kissing a naked busty slim ginger woman with no clothes on, and one guy who told me about the place and had access to it (British Indian guy I mentioned earlier) was making out with some blonde girl (nude). I got an erection just by being at this place and lets say that my erection was cured by a woman there. Place opened up at 7 PM on weekdays (and Saturday) and did not close until dawn from my experience. Some pictures of the place. This place has been visited by celebrities.

[Image: tumblr_l9rt2o0rYR1qzwof2_700_0_resize.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_l0guzuZdqc1qzwof2_700_0_resize.jpg]

[Image: ZXWEjgG0Ppoc4pufD1N1MTGk_700_0_resize.jpg]

[Image: ZXWEjgG0Powjyt5ckiMVCpgi_700_0_resize.jpg]

Paris Social Club

A lot less exclusive but has more of the younger hipster crowd. Lots of electronic music being played there. If you want to avoid being turned down, then just by your tickets online. I find that it is a popular spot but wasn't my place.

Panic Room

Place had a great vibe to it. I loved my time there and it was a lot less exclusive than some of the other places named. Great cocktails there and it was not unreasonably expensive. I saw some high quality foreign tail there, the place had a lot of wild and horny Scandinavian and other Western European girls.

Pop In

Another enjoyably place I went to, loved it because of the drinks which were well priced and affordable. More of a young type of crowd here so that is what kind of turned me away a bit but I found some women here in their mid 20s. Good place to be for all ages but you see a younger crowd. Not that exclusive of a club.

Day Game Locations

French women are used to getting hit on a lot but if you want to know about places to day game, your best chances are shopping districts. Here are the two shopping districts I saw decent results in. Les Halles and Rue de Rivoli was the best one for me!

The Marais

A decent age crowd, lots of tourist women, but there were French women present and the women were not that closed off from cold approaches. I cannot comment much more about the crowd here but the place featured art sales, fashion, and sales of jewelry.

Les Halles and Rue de Rivoli

Huge underground mall, outdoor food shopping places, and some fashion stores. The mall had a lot of pretty looking women in it and some of them were there by themselves. I once cold approached two girls, a Swedish Blonde and an Asian White mix and managed to go far with the Swedish blonde, her friend was no cockblock at all and both girls were attractive.

Other Info / Recommendations?

Some things you must keep in mind as an American.

1. Restrooms are not always free in Paris. Yes this will shock Americans but restrooms in Paris are NOT ALWAYS free. Free restrooms can be found in large department stores but remember that restrooms in Paris are not free.

2. Taxis are very expensive, especially at night. If you watched Taken, I am sure you heard of the scene where the man at the start of the film says: "You know cabs here in Paris so expensive" in a French accent. The man was not kidding, taxis here are expensive.

3. The museums were surprisingly free.

4. French people love American culture more than you think, do not think they hate Americans for one second.

5. ALWAYS SAY GOODBYE when you leave a place, it is considered extremely rude if you don't. ALWAYS SAY HELLO when you enter, I am willing to say this is almost obligatory. So many tourists failed to realize this and earned a bad reputation in a place.

6. The French love their tourists but not their immigrants. If you are staying there and plan on becoming a citizen, get ready for hell, the French might be welcoming to tourists and treat them as gold but anyone who plans on living there permanently will stir up animosity. Reason for this is because the French have limited space and even ethnic French people have to compete with immigrants for living spaces in their own country.

Personal Experience

I lived in Paris for 6 months, and have constantly visited France. No one country has managed to make me come back so many times than France has. I disagree when people say the Parisians are rude, I have met more rude people from different cities. The French can be a bit closed off towards strangers and overall yes, Parisians are a bit rude but once you get to know them better it is all just an act. I felt very welcomed here.

The Bottom Line

- My favorite city in the world

- Expensive overall

- Has American food places

- Most of the museums are free

- Lots of variety in women here (many different mixes)

- Asian men have done very well here and women here love the oriental culture (chinese food, japanese culture, japanese appeal, etc.)

- Fat girls are hard to find

- Lots of women here have a thing for men with a darker appearance

- You better have some game to land tail here, your luck will be better with tourist women than French women

I have never loved a city more than I have loved Paris. It is my favorite place in the world. The women here are great looking, not the best but great looking. The thing that sold me on Paris is the fact that even if you are not looking to game women, it is a great city to visit and be in.
11-22-2012, 09:37 AM
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
RE: Paris, France - datasheet
Killer data, man. I'm impressed!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
11-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Wow man I'm really impressed with your data sheets recently. Sweden and now France. I'm looking forward to seeing your future data. Good luck!
11-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes DIBAL-H's post:
  • fallenmanifesto
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

Next data I do I do data sheet on Vienna but data sheet on Oslo or Vienna or Milan or Munich maybe no come out for days if American friend not check.

To confuclican, my friend, I see Indian man do good in France. French women very much like yoga, Indian food, and even some Bollywood. One french girl i date with told me she love this one bollywood actor man very much. even arab man do good in france and they say french not like arab very much. serious, you go to paris but relax, no worry about woman not liking indian man, lot of woman there like indian man if he smell good, dress nice, and is friendly man. a lot of girls hear of kama sutra, they hear it written in india, and they wonder if indian man do those picture things. you are own worst enemy.

i was going to write data sheet on vienna but you ask me to write about paris, no more shit about being indian from you? if you put up shit about how you indian and woman not like indian man, I kick your ass. i reach out from computer monitor screen and smack you across face and smack turban off head.
11-22-2012, 12:08 PM
[-]
  •
fallenmanifesto Offline
Le mystérieux sombre

Venezuela
Dibal-H can you speak French?
I heard that in Paris if you go there and cannot speak French the Parisians will treat you really bad is that a myth or fact?

11-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

Good data sheet, loved the Indian guy part about it! Thanks man.

Ya, I made out with this one blonde from France at some conference that I got sent to, couldn't progress because I was rooming with a few guys, I hated the situation so damn much! I always heard that the French unlike the British actually liked some of Indian culture. Great info man. Hate the fucking towelhead comment but I will let you slide since you tried to help.

I gotta ask though, how does this whole thing with you getting your sheets translated work again?
11-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
yes like blacknight i want to know if we need to speak french? I'd like to do a quick daygame weekend over there, train friday afternoon/night, saturday daygame, sat night hopefully day 2's and fucks, sunday daygame and train back to london

how good is the daygame there>
11-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

Hi OP, if you been to switzerland, can you do a data sheet on that some other time? like not next but some other time in the future
11-23-2012, 03:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
French girls seem to be DTF and do not hesitate to play with you when you are with girlfriend..that was my impression of Paris..
11-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like DIBAL-H's post:
  • fallenmanifesto, Ryan
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

(11-22-2012, 01:09 PM)blacknight Wrote: Dibal-H can you speak French?
I heard that in Paris if you go there and cannot speak French the Parisians will treat you really bad is that a myth or fact?

un peu!

Yes, if you not speak French in Paris then you might get some bad look. If you speak French and struggle French people still like you and say he good man. Good to learn bit of French.
(11-22-2012, 10:31 PM)Ryan Wrote: yes like blacknight i want to know if we need to speak french? I'd like to do a quick daygame weekend over there, train friday afternoon/night, saturday daygame, sat night hopefully day 2's and fucks, sunday daygame and train back to london

how good is the daygame there>

as I say, you have good game, daygame there good, just go to marketplace and shopping district
(11-22-2012, 02:28 PM)Confuclican Wrote: Good data sheet, loved the Indian guy part about it! Thanks man.

Ya, I made out with this one blonde from France at some conference that I got sent to, couldn't progress because I was rooming with a few guys, I hated the situation so damn much! I always heard that the French unlike the British actually liked some of Indian culture. Great info man. Hate the fucking towelhead comment but I will let you slide since you tried to help.

I gotta ask though, how does this whole thing with you getting your sheets translated work again?

I have lot of collection and note and memory of being in country, interact with people there, people there and I become friend on you know facebook and myspace, and we talk and I write out sheet. I used to post on other forum but other forum no fun so I check out roosh v forum. Roosh V forum no fun either, registration on 1st, and I think he not right after reading travel post so I come here and post my sheet.

towelhead comment all in good fun insecure indian man, I say, go to france, relax, show those girls some kama sutra and they love indian man, you own worst enemy
11-24-2012, 01:16 PM
[-]
  •
Ryan Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
thanks Dibal, sounds great.
11-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Konage Offline
Stowaway

Hello DIBAL, what year were you living in Paris?
12-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DIBAL-H
Unregistered

12-07-2012, 10:45 AM
[-]
  •
Konage Offline
Stowaway

For Asian guys go to Aixen province, if you have a little French, you will do very well, maybe your own little French playground.
Intellect and culture is a good thing in France unlike America where protein powder and testosterone used to make you look like a boof head is a good thing.
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Confuclican Offline
Colonel

Konage, when you say Asian do you mean just east asians or Indians too?

I was a bit amazed at the amount of Asian men I saw in my 1 week trip to Paris who married local French women.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 09:12 AM by Confuclican.)
12-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Find Reply